Download the Trump Filter for Chrome today!

151230170205-internet-trump-filter-780x439.jpg

Thank you, Jesus - and Google Chrome!

In the arena of ideas and debate...liberals find new ways to run and hide.

Enjoy your "safe space" you delicate snowflakes. :rofl:

is that the lib tolerance for everyones right to speak. ? to hear opposing views etc

why not just take a poker and poke your eardrums out? while you're at it maybe google can come up with something to poke your eyeballs out with too. we wouldn't want you to see anything offending

leave it to google to act like hitler and deny educating people on everything and everyone who is running for President of our country.

leave it to google to act like hitler and deny educating people on everything and everyone who is running for President of our country.

How in Heaven's name is anyone educated by anything the Donald says?

LOL

Essentially a safe space add-on for Chrome. Now that's funny.

And JimH52 , I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. Liberals are so thin skinned it's hilarious, they need add-ons on an internet browser to keep them from getting offended by Donald Trump.

So pathetic it's funny. I've never seen such a spineless generation. It'll get to the point that if the wind blows in your face, you'll get offended.

LOL

Essentially a safe space add-on for Chrome. Now that's funny.

And JimH52 , I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. Liberals are so thin skinned it's hilarious, they need add-ons on an internet browser to keep them from getting offended by Donald Trump.

So pathetic it's funny. I've never seen such a spineless generation. It'll get to the point that if the wind blows in your face, you'll get offended.

Oh Kormac, I am laughing at you because you are stuck with Donald, who will singlehandedly embarrass the GOP in November 2016, handing them the greatest loss of Congressional seats in election history. That in addition to handing the White House to the Dems for the foreseeable future.

Yes, I laugh and laugh and laugh.....

Alright fellow Dems, seriously let's stop bashing Trump until after he wins the primary. If he wins the GOP nod, we win too. So do your best to support him for now.

He is the Dems best chance, no doubt.

Alright fellow Dems, seriously let's stop bashing Trump until after he wins the primary. If he wins the GOP nod, we win too. So do your best to support him for now.

So, this is your last Trump bashing thread? Promise? :lol:

What will you do with the time this frees up...read War and Peace in a week?
If he wants Hillary to win, hopefully yes.

He wants Hillary to win.

Convince him your reverse psychology gimmick will work, cuz he's scarred shitless of a Trump primary win and will need reassurances that your strategy is sound.

Oh Kormac, I am laughing at you because you are stuck with Donald, who will singlehandedly embarrass the GOP in November 2016, handing them the greatest loss of Congressional seats in election history.

Yes, Nostradamus. The Oracle at Delphi called to ask you to stop making predictions, or she'll sue for false impersonation! And she wants the crystal ball back too.

So, this is your last Trump bashing thread? Promise? :lol:

What will you do with the time this frees up...read War and Peace in a week?
If he wants Hillary to win, hopefully yes.

He wants Hillary to win.

Convince him your reverse psychology gimmick will work, cuz he's scarred shitless of a Trump primary win and will need reassurances that your strategy is sound.
He should be thrilled about a Trump primary win. Like I will be. I'll do my best to reassure him :thup:

Forum List

Back