🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Doxxing Can Be Illegal

The sole purpose of doxxing, is to endanger the person being doxxed.
With Elon’s jet, the purpose was to embarrass him. He’s supposedly committed to saving the environment but uses a jet to get from one side of LA to the other.

With Elon’s jet, the purpose was to embarrass him. He’s supposedly committed to saving the environment but uses a jet to get from one side of LA to the other.
Anyone starts pinging out the location of my family, and loved ones; there is pretty much nothing I wouldn't do, to inconvenience, or destroy that person...

Anyone starts pinging out the location of my family, and loved ones; there is pretty much nothing I wouldn't do, to inconvenience, or destroy that person...
That’s fine.

It’s just that Elon Musk takes an absolutist stand for free speech except when that speech endangers him.

When speech endangers others, or society, then he doesn’t give a damn.

Elon is special. Everyone else can go screw themselves.

Agree. But it isn’t that simple.

What Musk called doxing regarding location is from publically available information.

PROOF???????????????????????????????????

Likewise many addresses are as well. Something needs to be done though, but not sure what or how.

You have the internet in front of you. Try researching the law for once instead of just slinging it.

Forum List

Back