Dozens more breakfast foods test positive for trace amounts of weed killer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dozens of common breakfast cereals and snack bars have trace amounts of a controversial herbicide found in the weed killer Roundup, according to a report released today by an environmental advocacy group.

Dozens more breakfast foods test positive for trace amounts of weed killer, report says - CNN

But hey feel free to think it's all bs, at least you'll be dumb enough to not realize when you end up with cancer you can feel it was all natural because your Medical God told you it's in your genetics.

I can't believe i'm even posting this bs from this site of all places.

Dozens of common breakfast cereals and snack bars have trace amounts of a controversial herbicide found in the weed killer Roundup, according to a report released today by an environmental advocacy group.

Dozens more breakfast foods test positive for trace amounts of weed killer, report says - CNN

But hey feel free to think it's all bs, at least you'll be dumb enough to not realize when you end up with cancer you can feel it was all natural because your Medical God told you it's in your genetics.

Yeah I can't either. Was Alex Jones busy running naked in the street again?

A rare worthy story though, thanks.

Just like the LAST TIME you posted this --- "trace amounts" is not a scientific term. We have the ability to measure "trace amounts" of arsenic in about 70% of America's water supply.. Are you panicked by that as well? There are more than "trace amounts" of radiation coming from granite statues and kitchen countertops. PANICKED???

Someone ought to merge this with your LAST 2 or 3 threads on the same exact topic..

Do you have any idea how much rat shit people eat in a lifetime?

Just curious.

Don't worry. Be happy.

Just like the LAST TIME you posted this --- "trace amounts" is not a scientific term. We have the ability to measure "trace amounts" of arsenic in about 70% of America's water supply.. Are you panicked by that as well? There are more than "trace amounts" of radiation coming from granite statues and kitchen countertops. PANICKED???

Someone ought to merge this with your LAST 2 or 3 threads on the same exact topic..

Ummm, aren't you the moderator? Shouldn't that "someone" be you? It can't be us peons of nothingness on this forum deemed not important enough to be granted moderator status.

• Banned

Your a real winner with reasoning. When you drink trace amounts of MERCURY now what do you think it will do to you over time JEsus Christ, , where are you leftist brains and common sense at gawd dam.

If you eat glue long enough it can make you sick " TRACE AMOUNTS" omg..... the bs reasoning your fear dreams up is amazing fkn pathetic.

• Banned

Where's the link I posted this before .

Brawley noted that the other commonly-consumed substances are also classified as potentially carcinogenic by the IARC. Based on limited evidence, for example, the IARC says that "drinking very hot beverages probably causes cancer of the esophagus in humans," yet hundreds of millions of people drink coffee every day.

Your a real winner with reasoning. When you drink trace amounts of MERCURY now what do you think it will do to you over time JEsus Christ, , where are you leftist brains and common sense at gawd dam.

If you eat glue long enough it can make you sick " TRACE AMOUNTS" omg..... the bs reasoning your fear dreams up is amazing fkn pathetic.

Shows you have no idea of how health levels for contaminants and toxins are established. They take into account long term dosage/exposure. It's only denying science to DEMAND 100% pure anything. 100% pure water is $36 per gallon and tastes terrible.

Arsenic in "trace amounts" may actually be VITAL to life.

Forum List

Back