Dr. Alveda King speaks at University of Missouri re: black genocide

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"The shocking statistics surrounding the rate of abortion among African Americans was one of the highlights of a speech King gave earlier this week at the University of Missouri.

"Urging everyone to take action to protect life, King frequently reiterated some of those stark figures: more than 16,000,000 African-American children have been aborted since Roe v. Wade. Making matters worse, she pointed out, these abortions have occurred within a minority group that makes up just 13 percent of the American population.

"Her speech comes as headlines regarding the abortion rate among blacks have shocked the country: “In Georgia, 53.6 Percent of Babies Aborted Are Black,” “In Mississippi, 72 Percent of the Babies Aborted Are Black,” and “More Black Babies Die in Abortions in New York City Than Given Birth.”

“The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate."

Dr. Alveda King Tells Students of Modern Day Black Genocide

LOL,

The truth is blacks have want from 10% of the population in the 1940s to 13.6% today. I don't see genocide when you consider the percentage of the population. Yes, they don't really value parenthood.

On the other hand whites have want from 90% to 63% since the 1960's. This isn't considered genocide?

We have want from 30% of the worlds population in 1900. We're now around 9%...This also isn't considered genocide. In fact you're going to call me a hateful person for saying this!

The truth is many black families can't afford children and are doing our communities a favor.

Dr King is an excellent woman. I hope she succeeds and convincing more people to turn away from this barbaric practice.

Destruction of inferior races was the entire point! Ask justice Ginsberg. Those are her words not mine. No child is born inferior.

These dumb fuck Afro-Americans can't see how badly they're being used, not that they care. It's pathetic, but at the same time their habits have the inevitable result of screwing themselves over and everyone else. That statistics are off the hook horrible.

Destruction of inferior races was the entire point! Ask justice Ginsberg. Those are her words not mine. No child is born inferior.

These dumb fuck Afro-Americans can't see how badly they're being used, not that they care. It's pathetic, but at the same time their habits have the inevitable result of screwing themselves over and everyone else. That statistics are off the hook horrible.

Yet they're doing better than we're world wide. Think about that! The goal was to destroy civilized behavior.

Forum List

Back