Dr Ben Carson for President?

He's black, the liberal left will find, invent, someone to swear he had her love child. They did it to Cain they'll do it to any black who dares not to be a democrat.. He may well be a democrat we should take it for granted, like liberals do, that if he is black he is a democrat. For what reason that they are is beyond understanding.

Well for sure he is NOT a democrat because UNLIKE ALMOST 99% of DEMOCRATS they can never find anything negative about another Democrat!

Carson said "it comes from both sides."

When was the last time a Democrat said something like that?

To me Carson like most conservatives is willing to take some blame.. but Democrat/liberals... will almost NEVER admit to something like that!

Go through all the MSM and you will find LESS fingerpointing at the Democrats, more at the GOP.
I mean consider Rubio's drinking water had 300,000 comments in less then 3 days.. Obama's "emperor".. less the 3,000!

So the MSM/Democrats almost NEVER say something like "it comes from both sides".. THUS Carson while definitely a Conservative most likely is NOT a Democrat!!!
Whenever the Right do something so often that they cannot deny it, they then try to mitigate it by claiming that "both sides" do it. It's just their way of covering their asses, they don't mean it for an instant.

He is marvelous. He is just the kind of man we need in these desperate times. Although it's doubtful that if he ran, he would be prepared for the fire, brimstone and destruction that would be rained down on him by the left.

I'm trying to think of a way they would attack this man.

They can't attack him for being "stupid".

They can't attack him for being a "racist". Maybe an uncle Tom at best.

They can't attack him for being a rich business man etc.

He has a movie made about him called, "Gifted Hands". In it we see Ben Carsen trying to become a Navy Seal as people try to discourage him from becoming the first Black Navy Seal. The man has already been to hell and back so what could they possibly do to him to discourage him from running?

Two things ringed true with me during his speech. One is that education is the key to liberty. If so, the success of our public schools would indicate that our freedom is in jeapardy. Secondly, lawyers now run everything and all they know is "winning".

My only question is, are our children kept "stupid" on purpose?

He is marvelous. He is just the kind of man we need in these desperate times. Although it's doubtful that if he ran, he would be prepared for the fire, brimstone and destruction that would be rained down on him by the left.

Yeah, "the right" are just such gentlemen and "never" hurl "fire, brimstone and destruction". :lol:
The left are the racist idiots with no intelligence.

He's black, the liberal left will find, invent, someone to swear he had her love child. They did it to Cain they'll do it to any black who dares not to be a democrat.. He may well be a democrat we should take it for granted, like liberals do, that if he is black he is a democrat. For what reason that they are is beyond understanding.

Well for sure he is NOT a democrat because UNLIKE ALMOST 99% of DEMOCRATS they can never find anything negative about another Democrat!

To me Carson like most conservatives is willing to take some blame.. but Democrat/liberals... will almost NEVER admit to something like that!

Go through all the MSM and you will find LESS fingerpointing at the Democrats, more at the GOP.
I mean consider Rubio's drinking water had 300,000 comments in less then 3 days.. Obama's "emperor".. less the 3,000!

So the MSM/Democrats almost NEVER say something like "it comes from both sides".. THUS Carson while definitely a Conservative most likely is NOT a Democrat!!!
Whenever the Right do something so often that they cannot deny it, they then try to mitigate it by claiming that "both sides" do it. It's just their way of covering their asses, they don't mean it for an instant.
Like the left lies so much idiots believe them. LIARS!!!!

As expected, the radical Far RWers in here are doing the opposite of what Dr. Ben Carson said, attacking the others side just because.

You people just don't learn...do you?

*SMH*

"Just because"??? Maybe just because leftists are incapable of leaving their fellow citizens alone. :rolleyes:
Understand... that your collectivist ideology involves forcing people to engage in behaviors of YOUR ideological choice and not necessarily their own free will... and that, done ultimately at the point of a gun. That makes YOU the aggressor. How incongruous is it that you should whine "just because" other citizens reject your aggression?

This is why I think we need to hear a good bit more from Dr. Carson before we decide he'd make a good president.

Last edited:

He has a movie made about him called, "Gifted Hands". In it we see Ben Carsen trying to become a Navy Seal as people try to discourage him from becoming the first Black Navy Seal. The man has already been to hell and back so what could they possibly do to him to discourage him from running?

Two things ringed true with me during his speech. One is that education is the key to liberty. If so, the success of our public schools would indicate that our freedom is in jeapardy. Secondly, lawyers now run everything and all they know is "winning".

Why not? Just because the Right says he is intelligent? He has appeared on Pat Robertson's 700 Liars Club many times. Nobody intelligent would ever do that!

He has already admitted that as a modern college graduate he could not pass a 6th grade certification test from the 1800s because education has been dumbed down by the time he went to college. How does that make him an intellectual.

And you do know he wrote the self-serving "Gifted Hands" himself!

Last edited:

Why not? Just because the Right says he is intelligent? He has appeared on Pat Robertson's 700 Liars Club many times. Nobody intelligent would ever do that!

He has already admitted that as a modern college graduate he could not pass a 6th grade certification test from the 1800s because education has been dumbed down by the time he went to college. How does that make him an intellectual.

You do know that he shows how stupid the left is, right? You idiots can't stand it that he is right and your man, obamaturd, is wrong.

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what makes Obama an intellectual!

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what makes Obama an intellectual!
If he is he sure has done everything to prove otherwise.

I pretty much agreed with everything the man said. To not vote for him he would have to give me a reason that is better than appearing on the 700 club.

He is a self made man, who was a Navy Seal. In fact, not just any Navy Seal, he was the Jackie Robinson of Navy Seals. He then became a neurosurgeon. These accomplishments dwarf anything Obummer has done in his silver spoon mouthed existence.

I guess just having someone not sold out to the DNC or the RNC makes them sound like Thomas Jefferson to me. Hell, anything is better.

Ben's problem would be overcoming the two party system. Both parties only want an empty chair.

If I were him, I'd run as an independent. He already has a movie out there to sell him to the public.

Last edited:

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[2] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[2] ... when they’re in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Directorss:) of Pediatric Neurosurgery. Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy, in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That he's an intellectual is pretty much a given. He is an amazing and self-made man. Compund that with being black, and he's the democrats worst nightmare.

Last edited:

And a liberal never EVER admits it is ever even partly their fault

Yeah, "the right" are just such gentlemen and "never" hurl "fire, brimstone and destruction". :lol:
The left are the racist idiots with no intelligence.

That's a pretty idiotic and unintelligent thing to say .

I pretty much agreed with everything the man said. To not vote for him he would have to give me a reason that is better than appearing on the 700 club.

He is a self made man, who was a Navy Seal. In fact, not just any Navy Seal, he was the Jackie Robinson of Navy Seals. He then became a neurosurgeon. These accomplishments dwarf anything Obummer has done in his silver spoon mouthed existence.

I guess just having someone not sold out to the DNC or the RNC makes them sound like Thomas Jefferson to me. Hell, anything is better.

Ben's problem would be overcoming the two party system. Both parties only want an empty chair.

If I were him, I'd run as an independent. He already has a movie out there to sell him to the public.

Where are you getting this Navy SEAL stuff regarding Dr. Carson? Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who was the first African-American Navy SEAL

Greene, Everett L. Story

Sarah Palin set the standard. Give one good speech. That's all the qualifications you need to be President now.

And just think, four short years ago we were screaming over Obama's inexperience as making him completely unqualified. We were so young and foolish then! In our maturity we have come to realize pretty words are enough.

Carson's hand-eye coordination and three-dimensional reasoning skills made him a gifted surgeon.[2] After medical school, he became a neurosurgery resident at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. Starting off as an adult neurosurgeon, Carson became more interested in pediatrics. He believed that with children, "what you see is what you get,[2] ... when they’re in pain they clearly show it with a frown on their face or when they are happy they show it by smiling brightly."

At age 33, he became the youngest major division director in Johns Hopkins history, as Directorss:) of Pediatric Neurosurgery. Carson's other surgical innovations have included the first intrauterine procedure to relieve pressure on the brain of a hydrocephalic fetal twin, and a hemispherectomy, in which a young girl suffering from uncontrollable seizures had one half of her brain removed.

In 1987, Carson made medical history by being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins (the Binder twins) who had been joined at the back of the head (craniopagus twins). The 70-member surgical team, led by Carson, worked for 22 hours. At the end, the twins were successfully separated and can now survive independently.

That he's an intellectual is pretty much a given. He is an amazing and self-made man. Compund that with being black, and he's the democrats worst nightmare.

At one time people like you said the same thing about Colin Powell. ............. :lol:

At one time people like you said the same thing about Colin Powell. ............. :lol:
What a useless and stupid retort.

Dr. Carson is no dummy.

I'm a bit flabberghasted that he's on the RW circuit, but I won't bash the man for an instant.

I'm gonna chalk it up as being caught up in the RW adulation.

Fame is fame.

Sarah Palin set the standard. Give one good speech. That's all the qualifications you need to be President now.

And just think, four short years ago we were screaming over Obama's inexperience as making him completely unqualified. We were so young and foolish then! In our maturity we have come to realize pretty words are enough.

Careful there. Your boy gave one good speech (DNC) and was president 4 years later. No experience, sketchy background, cavorts with domestic terrorists, his longtime "pastor" is a radical, His mentor was a communist, he surrounds himself with radical leftists.

4 years later he is still an incompetent fool.

Democrats are the most gullible commies in the world. PERIOD.

I like Carson, but I am under the distinct impression that we're going to need someone with a strong business/economics background by the time the inept Obama leaves office.

Forum List

Back