Dr. Ben Carson on Gay Marriage

You are right. Mitt Romney is a thinking person also.

Evidently not...with that 47 % speech, and numerous faux pas and flip-flops and lack of clarity during the campaign. He has been touted as the worst presidential candidate, ever.
He couldn't even come clean about his taxes and wealth.

oh the irony is thick in this post.:eusa_whistle:

You noticed that too. :lol:

Flip-flops and evolution......the irony does run thick. :eusa_whistle:

Evidently not...with that 47 % speech, and numerous faux pas and flip-flops and lack of clarity during the campaign. He has been touted as the worst presidential candidate, ever.

Who said Mitt Romney "evolved"? I didn't. Irony? Drinking so early in the day?

Don't kid yourself, Poet....it's called a voting block that Obama and Hilary want to capture. In other words, politics as usual.

Uh, "past tense"...have captured. I never kid myself.

At least you see it as playing politics and not the "evolution" bs you were passing earlier, I just like to keep it real.

Keeping it real? Isn't "playing politics" politicians' "bread and butter"? I thought you knew. And no one plays it better, ala "perils of Pauline", than the right. Feigned outrages, filibustering, hair on fire, pointing fingers, the whole nine yards...

Uh, "past tense"...have captured. I never kid myself.

At least you see it as playing politics and not the "evolution" bs you were passing earlier, I just like to keep it real.

Keeping it real? Isn't "playing politics" politicians' "bread and butter"? I thought you knew. And no one plays it better, ala "perils of Pauline", than the right. Feigned outrages, filibustering, hair on fire, pointing fingers, the whole nine yards...

You're funny.

Do it again.

This message is hidden because boedicca is on your ignore list.
Sometimes you just have to put an end to the madness.

I was thinking more about all obama's bull shit the left has defended obama on, but will at the flick of a media release about some republican whine about what that republican did even if it's an unproven unverifiable accusation.

Forum List

Back