Dr. Ben Carson on Gay Marriage

You noticed that too. :lol:

Flip-flops and evolution......the irony does run thick. :eusa_whistle:
Who said Mitt Romney "evolved"? I didn't. Irony? Drinking so early in the day?

I see that post of mine went over that head of yours....not surprising :eusa_whistle:
flip-flops and evolved, maybe you'll get it this time around....probably not.

Darling, nothing is ever lost on me....except why you righties keep trying.

Who said Mitt Romney "evolved"? I didn't. Irony? Drinking so early in the day?

I see that post of mine went over that head of yours....not surprising :eusa_whistle:

I see you still didn't get it, it's okay. Maybe next time around in another thread :razz:

I see you still didn't get it, it's okay. Maybe next time around in another thread :razz:

Nothing to get. You stated nothing worth getting.

Well, Dr. Carson just spent an hour with Hannity. I look forward to hearing what the critics have to say about it. I watched some of it - before the willies set in...

Well, Dr. Carson just spent an hour with Hannity. I look forward to hearing what the critics have to say about it. I watched some of it - before the willies set in...

Word of advice to Dr Carson

If you want to build credibility with voters. Stay away from Hannity. If you want credibility with TeaBaggers........Hannity is your man

Word of advice to Dr Carson

If you want to build credibility with voters. Stay away from Hannity. If you want credibility with TeaBaggers........Hannity is your man
He seems to be going for the teabaggers.

Yeah, he's a bigot.... That didn't stop you from voting for Obama 2x....

BTW, didn't Obama hold the same opinion up until polling showed a majority support gay marriage?

Obama compared gay marriage with beastiality and NAMBLA? Got a link to that, please?

Christ on a Cracker... You are either Stupid or REALLY fucking Dishonest.

Obama until last year was Against Gay Marraige and said CLEARLY in 2008 while running for the President that Marriage was between a Man and a Woman.

That's Fact.

You gonna Dispute that?

Conventiently he changes AFTER he can't be held accountable any longer.

:)

peace...

I'm just shocked that groups like NAMBLA actually exist.

Actually, they don't

Only on the Internet

They Existed just fine when they got the ILGA kicked out of a World Conference on Disease and Population back in 1994...

And prior to that when they Marched form Coast to Coast with Gays in Pride Parades.

Until the Gay's Alliance with them was Outed on the World Stage, they were buddies.

Fact not Fiction.

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back