Dr Benjamin Carson Prayer Breakfast Speech! Wow!!!

Dr. Benjamin Carson put himself on the Democrats hit list.

He will be demonized in the same fashion as were - and still are - Clarence Thomas, Alan West, Michele Malkin and Colin Powell before he became a racist and backstabbing turncoat.

I'm not sure what you mean....I posted this mostly because everything this man said at the prayer breakfast was right on...and it really pissed Obama off because he had no control over the situation and Carlson was making him look bad, because he told the TRUTH. I'm not saying he should be president because he's a Christian, but because of how he looks at the world and our country and he sees what's happening to us. Obama calls himself a Christian (which i don't believe).

The truth does not sit well with the Obama administration.

I would love to see a picture of His Highness' face during the speech - against everything he's spouted off over the years of his reign.

I DID see his face during the speech. And he was NOT a happy camper. He laughed when Carson made a joke early on, but after that no smile. Visibly angry in fact. :)

The whole 26 minute speech here:

Last edited by a moderator:
I started this thread yesterday morning and i have only ONE comment? I'm surprised nobody wants to talk about this guy....maybe the libs are afraid to talk about him, he makes sense and seems to be a WHOLE lot smarter than the guy we have in the WH right now!! Where was he when we needed him??? :)
Not to worry....there was a similar thread yesterday. Several of us sensible, honest people commented on how the good doctor put Obama in his place.

Dr. Benjamin Carson put himself on the Democrats hit list.

He will be demonized in the same fashion as were - and still are - Clarence Thomas, Alan West, Michele Malkin and Colin Powell before he became a racist and backstabbing turncoat.

The Left much prefers their nutcases Jackson and Sharpton. They are afraid of a guy like this because he tells the truth.

Politics and religion aside,the man speaks logical commonsense approaches to real life problems.

The kryptonite too any politician,but exactly what is needed.

Of course he got my attention early on with his opposition to political correctness which I also see as one of the worst things to happen to this country. And I'm pretty sure the President wasn't relating to that at all.

This guy needs to run for President! Wow.....

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama

One of the more unique speeches delivered at this morning’s National Prayer Breakfast came from Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, a world-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Taking the stage before President Barack Obama’s faith-filled address, Carson spoke for more than 25 minutes, tackling issues ranging from education to personal responsibility. His keynote, while predicated upon the theme of Jesus Christ as his ultimate role model, also took a starkly political tone, advocating against some of the very policies the president has implemented.
See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That?s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama | Video | TheBlaze.com

that'll get him far in Washington seeing as the most powerful lobby, aside from the old people's lobby (AARP), is the jewish/israel lobby- :up: A1PAC :thup:

you really have no idea how things work in Washington do you? Did you watch the Hagel Inquisition... errr... nomination hearings? I mistook the Repub inquisitors for members of the knesset. You got to suck up to lobbies caroljo, like A1PAC for instance, or they bankroll your opponents in the next election cycle & your political career is over. :)

Last edited:
You know, Dot Com, I doubt seriously that the good Doctor has ANY desire to try politics.

He seems pretty content saving babies lives and giving scholarships to at-risk teens.

The separation of church and state protects the church as much or more than it protects the state.

Turning the church into a political organization is a big mistake. No matter which side of the fence they are on imho.

He is a doctor, not a church, what's your point?

See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That’s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama

One of the more unique speeches delivered at this morning’s National Prayer Breakfast came from Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, a world-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Taking the stage before President Barack Obama’s faith-filled address, Carson spoke for more than 25 minutes, tackling issues ranging from education to personal responsibility. His keynote, while predicated upon the theme of Jesus Christ as his ultimate role model, also took a starkly political tone, advocating against some of the very policies the president has implemented.
See the Prayer Breakfast Speech That?s Grabbing Headlines: Doctor Attacks Political Correctness, National Debt in Front of Obama | Video | TheBlaze.com
I met the man in 1990 at age 14 and he signed my copy of his book.

I'd certainly vote for him for anything. However, he's not political...he's sincerely religious w/sound bible-based doctrine.

The radical RW Christian Republicans can learn a thing or two from him. He doesn't preach it, he lives it.

Like I've stated before, if Republicans only practiced what they preached, they'd be surprised at who and how many people supported and voted for them. But, alas, they won't.

That might be because, unlike Democrats, most Republicans don't think religion is about politics.

Last edited:

I met the man in 1990 at age 14 and he signed my copy of his book.

I'd certainly vote for him for anything. However, he's not political...he's sincerely religious w/sound bible-based doctrine.

The radical RW Christian Republicans can learn a thing or two from him. He doesn't preach it, he lives it.

Like I've stated before, if Republicans only practiced what they preached, they'd be surprised at who and how many people supported and voted for them. But, alas, they won't.

When you go to heaven be sure to pull me in.

Forum List

Back