Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

Oh, you're a racist. You are racist against white people in that you don't think conservative whites can respect a black man. You are racist against blacks because you think they belong to the Democrats.

Last edited:
Bode thinks slavery is slavery and eggs are eggs until I serve him up an Ostrich egg then he realizes all things named "eggs" arent the same...neither is slavery

And you are a moron who cannot read for either comprehension or retention...and who can't tell a woman from a man.

I wouldn't brag about being ACCLAIMED by Sheila Jackson-Lee. She's nearly as stupid as Maxine Waters.

Just sayin'.

Typical right wing propaganda. How are you different from Fox Noise? Rep. Shelia Jackson-Lee represents the 18th Congressional District in Texas...the very same seat that Barbara Jordan held, and she represents it well. Both she and Maxine Waters inspire your hate and disgust, simply because they are thorns in the sides of Republicans, whom they go to blows with. And are, obviously, effective. I wouldn't put any weight behind any of your petty judgments of black Democratic Congressional leaders. Sorry.

I think that it's because those types don't like strong Black democrat women who take a stand and speak their minds. :lol:

I wouldn't brag about being ACCLAIMED by Sheila Jackson-Lee. She's nearly as stupid as Maxine Waters.

Just sayin'.

Typical right wing propaganda. How are you different from Fox Noise? Rep. Shelia Jackson-Lee represents the 18th Congressional District in Texas...the very same seat that Barbara Jordan held, and she represents it well. Both she and Maxine Waters inspire your hate and disgust, simply because they are thorns in the sides of Republicans, whom they go to blows with. And are, obviously, effective. I wouldn't put any weight behind any of your petty judgments of black Democratic Congressional leaders. Sorry.

I think that it's because those types don't like strong Black democrat women who take a stand and speak their minds. :lol:

The same strong black women that think we have an American flag on Mars?

Lmao

First of all, I don't whine. And of course I rail against the on-going persecution of "all things black". I, obviously, overcame the obstacles that were before me. Am I to ignore or discount that they were before me....when whites have it so very easy, and yet, still, some of them can't transcend their lots, even though, they have clear advantages, due to their skin color. That, in my estimation, is pathetic and deplorable.

I've spent the whole day on the hunt.

Besides the fraud of you. you are stephanie. I know who you are.

I can tell you one thing...that's not you in your avatar.

me neither....

hey you want to see me...nice day look up china doll.

thats me.

I'm trying to figure this out.

Bode thinks slavery is slavery and eggs are eggs until I serve him up an Ostrich egg then he realizes all things named "eggs" arent the same...neither is slavery

And you are a moron who cannot read for either comprehension or retention...and who can't tell a woman from a man.

You cant explain your own writings so you cannot be a good judge...here. I'll give you another shot.

Wait, you are the one that said everyone has been through the same thing. Then I show you that thats not true and you're mad that I corrected that statement? Or mad that you tried to make it "a tie" and its not so, now, I'm wrong?

You certainly lack reading comprehension, bub.

I said that slavery and serfdom have been the common condition of humankind throughout most known history. I didn't say every person subjected to such had the same experience.

You're playing a game here. I know what you said and I believe I know why you said it. But instead of putting words in your mouth, Why did you make the bolded statement?

Annnnndd dodge!

I asked you to prove that he started these interviews and discussions by calling the left, or anyone, a name.

Are you going to prove it or not?

In case you missed it. You were saying that the responses are only in retaliation for being attacked to begin with.

No because you already excused it before I could post anything
I've excused nothing.

You see, you claim that the left only gives back what it receives.

I have watched a lot of the Carson interviews and discussions. Not once has he started out or even directly attacked a leftist with name calling.

Yet, in interview after interview, the left call him names and attack him without provocation. The videos of ((SOME)) of this has been posted here in this thread.

I really didn't think you would be able to live up to your claim. I don't think you even realize you do it; it has been so ingrained into you.

I just wanted to see if you were honest enough to realize that your statement on its face was wrong. I have My answer.

Have a nice day.

The left has never called him names and if they did it was in self defense

You can't read for comprehension. There is no point restating something over and over again that is written in plain English.

Last edited:
You can't read for comprehension. There is no point restating something over and over again that is written in plain English.

Dodge-the-axe.gif

Oh, you're a racist. You are racist against white people in that you don't think conservative white can respect a black man. You are racist against blacks because you think they belong to the Democrats.

Oh really, tell that to my white conservative father and mother in law who absolutely love me and I absolutely love them. They respect me, we have fun debates all of the time when I visit. I know plenty of conservative white people who respect black people. They are in the minority on this forum and talk radio venues as well as in the real world.

Where have I EVER said or insinuated that "the Blacks" belong to democrats, that's the "conservative" mantra. Remember the "democrat plantation" crap a lot of conservatives spew? Here's a newsflash for you; I am not a democrat, I vote for the INDIVIDUAL candidate that I like regardless of party affiliation. Do a search here and type in "gary johnson", "ron paul" "liberal libertarian", etc.

Look at the thread in "race relations" where I debunked the popular conservative mantra regarding Black people who don't vote democrat and their alleged "bad treatment" they receive from "the Blacks". I proved that very fact right here on this forum. No Black person who is a democrat has maligned me or insulted me because I think outside of the box and state that I will vote for other candidates. I'll find the thread for you if you like. :lol:

Lmao

I guess you follow her a lot more than I do. I'm sure some ignorant folks "lmao" when people wanted to fly the American flag on the moon too. :)

HAHAHAHA!!!!

That's right, some of your "best relatives" are white...LOLOL!

You're a codependent Dem shill, fo shizzle.

Oh, you're a racist. You are racist against white people in that you don't think conservative white can respect a black man. You are racist against blacks because you think they belong to the Democrats.

Oh really, tell that to my white conservative father and mother in law who absolutely love me and I absolutely love them. They respect me, we have fun debates all of the time when I visit. I know plenty of conservative white people who respect black people. They are in the minority on this forum and talk radio venues as well as in the real world.

Where have I EVER said or insinuated that "the Blacks" belong to democrats, that's the "conservative" mantra. Remember the "democrat plantation" crap a lot of conservatives spew? Here's a newsflash for you; I am not a democrat, I vote for the INDIVIDUAL candidate that I like regardless of party affiliation. Do a search here and type in "gary johnson", "ron paul" "liberal libertarian", etc.

Look at the thread in "race relations" where I debunked the popular conservative mantra regarding Black people who don't vote democrat and their alleged "bad treatment" they receive from "the Blacks". I proved that very fact right here on this forum. No Black person who is a democrat has maligned me or insulted me because I think outside of the box and state that I will vote for other candidates. I'll find the thread for you if you like. :lol:

Your tag line under your user name says 'Proud Liberal'. Big L, right? Just clarifying.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

That's right, some of your "best relatives" are white...LOLOL!

You're a codependent Dem shill, fo shizzle.

I know, your type. Every time you get proven wrong, you try to slither away with meaning retorts and sometimes insults. If i didn't think you were a women, i would have been a lot more "descriptive" in some of my responses to you. I was on the Hannitard board for years, Tiny knows me from that forum. Many people there know that I am of mixed racial(ethnic) ancestry. White/Native American Dad, Puerto Rican Black Mother. Sorry to disappoint you.

I guess your definition of "codependent Dem shill" is a Black person who thinks outside of the box and the democrat ideology, while not insulting Black Democrats and stating that they are on a "plantation" or that they are "brainwashed" all so i can get a pat on the head from my white handlers and bigoted white base that I am trying to please. ;)

You don't think outside of the box. You demonstrate no proper understanding of history. And you are boring.

Lmao

I guess you follow her a lot more than I do. I'm sure some ignorant folks "lmao" when people wanted to fly the American flag on the moon too. :)

Except that she thinks the flag is ALREADY there. And planted by a human to boot.

Hmmm. Ben Carson's mother was/is unable to read?

Is that what you are saying?

I was repeating what Ben Carson said. She did not finish elementary school. I would think as their reading progressed, they out paced her. I admire her because even though her boys were better schooled, she out smarted them! BTW, his brother is a rocket scientist!

I do not believe that his mother was unable to read the book reports that he and his brother wrote.

I also do not believe that you were able to pass 9th grade English.......given your inability to communicate your thoughts.
I read his book Gifted Hands as a child, and met him almost 2 decades ago, it's true, his mother couldn't read...

Ben Carson, and the Mother Behind the Man

Forum List

Back