Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

HAHAHAHA!!!!

That's right, some of your "best relatives" are white...LOLOL!

You're a codependent Dem shill, fo shizzle.

Bullet_Time.gif

I was repeating what Ben Carson said. She did not finish elementary school. I would think as their reading progressed, they out paced her. I admire her because even though her boys were better schooled, she out smarted them! BTW, his brother is a rocket scientist!

I do not believe that his mother was unable to read the book reports that he and his brother wrote.

I also do not believe that you were able to pass 9th grade English.......given your inability to communicate your thoughts.
I read his book Gifted Hands as a child, and met him almost 2 decades ago, it's true, his mother couldn't read...

Ben Carson, and the Mother Behind the Man

Who "marked-up" the book reports?

I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9OxtcARa2w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Interesting how the left is portrayed as the party of blacks, Hispanics, and women until any of them step off the liberal reservation then it's the night of the long knives.

I find the attacks on his race to be quite telling of the ones who are always first to trot out charges of racism. The display from the left is quite repulsive. Unable to articulate a response to his opinions they simply hurl racial insults instead with MSNBC leading the charge.

Interesting how the left is portrayed as the party of blacks, Hispanics, and women until any of them step off the liberal reservation then it's the night of the long knives.

No it isn't. Got any more evidence than Gramps?

Nobody is attacking Dr. Carson. Are they?

I don't get the hate the left has for black republicans and conservative women.

I don't get the hate that many on the right have for Black people in general.

And other minority groups....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...ssman-don-young-embroiled-in-wetbackgate.html

Oh no doubt at all Brother. The last election voting statistics demonstrated how much the other minority groups are embracing the conservative republicans. 70+ percent for Asians, Hispanics, and Jewish people voting for President Obama. :)

Oh, you're a racist. You are racist against white people in that you don't think conservative white can respect a black man. You are racist against blacks because you think they belong to the Democrats.

Oh really, tell that to my white conservative father and mother in law who absolutely love me and I absolutely love them. They respect me, we have fun debates all of the time when I visit. I know plenty of conservative white people who respect black people. They are in the minority on this forum and talk radio venues as well as in the real world.

Where have I EVER said or insinuated that "the Blacks" belong to democrats, that's the "conservative" mantra. Remember the "democrat plantation" crap a lot of conservatives spew? Here's a newsflash for you; I am not a democrat, I vote for the INDIVIDUAL candidate that I like regardless of party affiliation. Do a search here and type in "gary johnson", "ron paul" "liberal libertarian", etc.

Look at the thread in "race relations" where I debunked the popular conservative mantra regarding Black people who don't vote democrat and their alleged "bad treatment" they receive from "the Blacks". I proved that very fact right here on this forum. No Black person who is a democrat has maligned me or insulted me because I think outside of the box and state that I will vote for other candidates. I'll find the thread for you if you like. :lol:

Your tag line under your user name says 'Proud Liberal'. Big L, right? Just clarifying.

Darn right. Did you read the definition that followed?

*cough* Touré Neblett *cough*

That is your proof of liberal racism against Ben Carson?

He attacked his ideology........but did he attack his blackness? Did he call Dr. Carson lazy? Did he call him shiftless? Did he discuss his liking of fried chicken and watermelon?

Where was the racism?

Last edited:
And that's from someone who "minored" in history.

LOL!

You don't think outside of the box. You demonstrate no proper understanding of history. And you are boring.

LOL, I guess you getting routinely spanked by me does get pretty boring. You can't back up your assertions, so then you show your true character or lack thereof by hurling little insults. Meow! :)

You don't understand that most humans throughout know history have lived as some form of chattel and you don't appreciate what freedom is.

Being flyswatted by you isn't even annoying, it so irrelevant.

The same strong black women that think we have an American flag on Mars?

Lmao

I guess you follow her a lot more than I do. I'm sure some ignorant folks "lmao" when people wanted to fly the American flag on the moon too. :)

Except that she thinks the flag is ALREADY there. And planted by a human to boot.

LOL, I'll take your word for it. It would be great if you could post a link to her saying that.

Do you ever pay attention to the news?

I doubt it. You're a lo info voter.

Did I say anyone was? But give them time let's look at the history Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice, Mia Love, Nikki Haley, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Alberto Gonzales, Michelle Bachmann, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz all have been savaged to a degree none of them would have been if they had a D next to their name instead of a R.

The above is factually inaccurate and a one sided description. Perhaps they shouldn't hurl ignorant blanket insults and generalizations like stating that Black people who vote democrat are on a "plantation" and or that they are "brainwashed" and then cry when people respond in kind.

You don't understand that most humans throughout know history have lived as some form of chattel and you don't appreciate what freedom is.

Being flyswatted by you isn't even annoying, it so irrelevant.

LOL, you really don't know what you are talking about! Are you getting me mixed up with someone else? Where have I indicated that I didn't understand "that most humans throughout know history have lived as some form of chattel"?
I appreciate freedom more than you, i bet if we went head to head on various issues regarding freedom, you will see that you are wrong once again. I'll spank you harder next time, I was just being gentle with you. :lol:

Did I say anyone was? But give them time let's look at the history Clarence Thomas, Condoleezza Rice, Mia Love, Nikki Haley, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Alberto Gonzales, Michelle Bachmann, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz all have been savaged to a degree none of them would have been if they had a D next to their name instead of a R.

That is bullshit. They were opposed.......but not due to their race or gender. They were called out for STUPIDITY.

Do you ever pay attention to the news?

I doubt it. You're a lo info voter.

LOL, you are taking a phrase from the leader of the conservative retards and bigots, Rush Limbaugh. I figured that you are one of those types. :lol:

Forum List

Back