Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

Just the other day Poet was whining about oppression right AFTER bragging about his education and personal success and wealth.

Dudes a fraud of Jacksons ilk

First of all, I don't whine. And of course I rail against the on-going persecution of "all things black". I, obviously, overcame the obstacles that were before me. Am I to ignore or discount that they were before me....when whites have it so very easy, and yet, still, some of them can't transcend their lots, even though, they have clear advantages, due to their skin color. That, in my estimation, is pathetic and deplorable.
Seek help. Please.

You first....seriously, I appreciate your concerns, but my therapist is ready to release me.

First of all, I don't whine. And of course I rail against the on-going persecution of "all things black". I, obviously, overcame the obstacles that were before me. Am I to ignore or discount that they were before me....when whites have it so very easy, and yet, still, some of them can't transcend their lots, even though, they have clear advantages, due to their skin color. That, in my estimation, is pathetic and deplorable.
Seek help. Please.

You first....seriously, I appreciate your concerns, but my therapist is ready to release me.

He gave up on you and decided to drug you up instead? That's not surprising.

Just the other day Poet was whining about oppression right AFTER bragging about his education and personal success and wealth.

I've spent the whole day on the hunt.

Besides the fraud of you. you are stephanie. I know who you are.

Bitch, please. First I'm a white boy pretending to be black...now I'm a woman. '
And I now know who you are....Sybil, a multiple personality crazie.
Move around and stop bothering me. Get yo' life.

You put your excuse in early there son. He has NEVER EVER EVER called anyone names!!!

....And if he did, it was for good reason.
I asked you to prove that he started these interviews and discussions by calling the left, or anyone, a name.

Are you going to prove it or not?

In case you missed it. You were saying that the responses are only in retaliation for being attacked to begin with.

No because you already excused it before I could post anything
I've excused nothing.

You see, you claim that the left only gives back what it receives.

I have watched a lot of the Carson interviews and discussions. Not once has he started out or even directly attacked a leftist with name calling.

Yet, in interview after interview, the left call him names and attack him without provocation. The videos of ((SOME)) of this has been posted here in this thread.

I really didn't think you would be able to live up to your claim. I don't think you even realize you do it; it has been so ingrained into you.

I just wanted to see if you were honest enough to realize that your statement on its face was wrong. I have My answer.

Have a nice day.

Bro, seriously. Just take your meds and chill.

SRSLY

I've spent the whole day on the hunt.

Besides the fraud of you. you are stephanie. I know who you are.

I can tell you one thing...that's not you in your avatar.

Seek help. Please.

That's nice. I've never had need of one. Have a good 'fantasy' life.....

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Ahahahahaa....good one.

I asked you to prove that he started these interviews and discussions by calling the left, or anyone, a name.

Are you going to prove it or not?

In case you missed it. You were saying that the responses are only in retaliation for being attacked to begin with.

No because you already excused it before I could post anything
I've excused nothing.

Darkwind said:
He HAS NOT name called anyone except perhaps in self defense.

Yeah you did

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.
Well, If the Right can call Obama the Magic Negro, why would it be wrong to give Carson a title???

He's De Black Magician

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz2Lk80YvPE]Harold Alexander -- De Black Magician - YouTube[/ame]

That title: Obama the Magic Negro came from the black community leader Al Sharpton. Some conservatives did pick it up and use it, as comedy relief....

That's a right wing talking point like that some how excuses their racism.

The only thing deplorable is your constant excuses. I was a ward of the state from age 7 to adulthood. I bounced from one foster home to another and too many group homes to count.

I could whine about my parents and all the problems they caused me but I don't. Life is life and all your excuses are YOURS. I guarantee you that I had far more obstacles to overcome in my life than you or most others. In the end I've made a great life for myself and I didn't have to cry about perceived obstacles, I overcame them and became a stronger person for it.

Wallow in your self pity all you want. Make excuses for others rather than teaching them self reliance and determination. You're pathetic indeed

This is crazy beyond.

I was repeating what Ben Carson said. She did not finish elementary school. I would think as their reading progressed, they out paced her. I admire her because even though her boys were better schooled, she out smarted them! BTW, his brother is a rocket scientist!

I do not believe that his mother was unable to read the book reports that he and his brother wrote.

I also do not believe that you were able to pass 9th grade English.......given your inability to communicate your thoughts.

Let me get this straight. I state that I really like Ben Carson's mother because she was intelligent enough to force her boys to learn, and encourage them to become great men, and you take offense because I paraphrased what Ben Carson, himself said about his mother?

Now you want to insult me? Why?

Because the poster is a racist liberal! :eusa_whistle:

Even if he is what he claims, so what?

All of us had ancestors who endured awful conditions. Slavery and serfdom were the common conditions of most humans throughout known history. It's pathetic and ironic that the Western Philosophy that broke down slavery (in an admittedly rocky and bloody process) is blamed for it today. There isn't legal slavery in America today - but there are millions of slaves in other parts of the present day world. The energy would be better spent on those who are still slaves instead of those who are now free complaining about some ancestor's awful life.

God, why do you guys make this claim like all slavery is the same.

How was slavery different for indentured servants than for people enslaved from Africa

The primary difference between indentured servants and people enslaved from Africa was freedom. Indentured servants were indebted to their masters to work and do their bidding for a temporary period of time. In most cases, indentured servants knew ahead of time how long they would be servants. At the end of that period the master was obligated to set the slave free. Indentured slaves also had rights, they could marry and even buy their way out of slavery.

Slaves who were captured and sold during the Transatlantic Slave Trade were bought and sold and classified by law as property. This is known as chattel slavery, and slaves who were subject to this form of slavery were condemned to a lifetime of slavery with no possible chance of being set free. In some rare instances slave owners granted their slaves freedom as a dying wish but this was rare. It is said that Thomas Jefferson who owned slaves requested in his will that his slaves and their children be set free. It was later discovered that Thomas Jefferson had fathered the children of his slave.

Chattel slavery was deeping dehumanizing and there have been no recorded incidents of chattel slavery being practiced other than during this dark period.

Again and again, I keep posting this and its ignored to make a point. A point you NOW KNOW is not true

Bode doesnt like new information that contridicts the bullshit in his std riddled mind so he negs me for teaching him new stuff. Oh the Humanity!!!

You're a moron who can't read.

Bode thinks slavery is slavery and eggs are eggs until I serve him up an Ostrich egg then he realizes all things named "eggs" arent the same...neither is slavery

Forum List

Back