Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

I wouldn't brag about being ACCLAIMED by Sheila Jackson-Lee. She's nearly as stupid as Maxine Waters.

Just sayin'.

What a moron.

Arguing about degrees of how awful being a slave or serf is. It's not a contest. Everyone deserves to be free - but people like you advocate for dependency and serfdom for all

Wait, you are the one that said everyone has been through the same thing. Then I show you that thats not true and you're mad that I corrected that statement? Or mad that you tried to make it "a tie" and its not so, now, I'm wrong?

What a moron.

Arguing about degrees of how awful being a slave or serf is. It's not a contest. Everyone deserves to be free - but people like you advocate for dependency and serfdom for all

Wait, you are the one that said everyone has been through the same thing. Then I show you that thats not true and you're mad that I corrected that statement? Or mad that you tried to make it "a tie" and its not so, now, I'm wrong?

You certainly lack reading comprehension, bub.

I said that slavery and serfdom have been the common condition of humankind throughout most known history. I didn't say every person subjected to such had the same experience.

What a moron.

You certainly lack reading comprehension, bub.

I said that slavery and serfdom have been the common condition of humankind throughout most known history. I didn't say every person subjected to such had the same experience.

You're playing a game here. I know what you said and I believe I know why you said it. But instead of putting words in your mouth, Why did you make the bolded statement?

By Rod 2.O Beta, Narada Michael Walden, Rep. Shelia Jackson-Lee, Mayor Annise Parker, Outsmart Magazine, the Houston Gay Community, AIDS Foundation-Houston (for fundraising in excess of 15K). Now don't you feel foolish?

I wouldn't brag about being ACCLAIMED by Sheila Jackson-Lee. She's nearly as stupid as Maxine Waters.

Just sayin'.

:eusa_hand:

Bastion of credability Rod 2.0 Beta was also on the list.

:meow:

I'm pleased to say I have no idea who or what a Rod 2.0 Beta is.

But I really enjoy how Sheila asked if the Mars Pathfinder had photographed the flag planted by Neil Armstrong.

Last edited:
Well then we'd have to track back to the first white child slaves in America and get the Brits to pay reparations for them.

Oh and the number of First Nations who held slaves. Well I guess we'd have to have First Nation pay First Nations for their slave trading.

Oh and then there were the black slave owners.....

I don't want no stinking reparations. There is not enough gold in Fort Knox, to satisfy the debt owed, which would amount to "blood money", insulting and demeaning to the memory of my ancestors who had to endure the indignities. But don't for one minute imagine that you don't owe it. To everyone you mistreated.
And stop already with the "black slave owners", which probably amounted to 0.00001 % of slave ownership. Still doesn't excuse white participation and exploitation and injustices. Ever.

My ancestors did not own any African slaves on this continent. I have no idea about the ancestors before they came to this land. I suspect some were slaves or servants, others may have owned some.

I do have a question for you, though. Are you holding your African brethren responsible for capturing/kidnapping fellow Africans and selling them to the ME slave traders, that sold them to the "whites"? Are you telling the conquering, warrior tribes of Africa that they owe you "reparations", or even believe that they were guilty in the slave trade? After all, if they had not supplied a steady selection of blacks to the ME (Arab) slave traders, it is unlikely there would have been the number of slaves exported. It is unlikely that black lives would have been so undervalued, that the blacks could have received that terrible treatment and abuse. Also, are you holding the muslim/Arabs responsible for their part in the slave trade? Just why is it that you want to focus on the only group of people that worked to keep the slaves alive? Granted, it was for their own selfish reasons, but still the blacks that took the slaves, the Arabs that sold the slaves treated them worse, and were more likely to kill the slaves as a matter of convenience.

Oh, more questions. If slavery offends you so, why aren't you speaking out against the Africans that are still owning, and being taken as slaves? Why don't you speak out about the other races being taken as sex slaves or slaves for domestic servitude in many ME countries and in Asian countries?

Just want to see how deep or shallow your "convictions" flow.

No. I don't hold Africans accountable for selling their brethren because I don't believe it was a widespread practice, nor do I believe that "slaves" were treated as less than human. Whites didn't have to buy, if they had been a modicum of morals or were, remotely "self-professed" Christians. And everyone knows that many white slavers "stole", not bought, many of their bounty, as depicted in the television epic, "Roots".
"And if slavery offends you so"????????????? Who, today, in their right mind, isn't offended by slavery? Obviously, "you".
My convictions, whatever they are, are hardly "shallow", and not necessary to defend before the likes of you. I mean, who the fuck are you anyways?

Last edited:
I don't want no stinking reparations. There is not enough gold in Fort Knox, to satisfy the debt owed, which would amount to "blood money", insulting and demeaning to the memory of my ancestors who had to endure the indignities. But don't for one minute imagine that you don't owe it. To everyone you mistreated.
And stop already with the "black slave owners", which probably amounted to 0.00001 % of slave ownership. Still doesn't excuse white participation and exploitation and injustices. Ever.

My ancestors did not own any African slaves on this continent. I have no idea about the ancestors before they came to this land. I suspect some were slaves or servants, others may have owned some.

I do have a question for you, though. Are you holding your African brethren responsible for capturing/kidnapping fellow Africans and selling them to the ME slave traders, that sold them to the "whites"? Are you telling the conquering, warrior tribes of Africa that they owe you "reparations", or even believe that they were guilty in the slave trade? After all, if they had not supplied a steady selection of blacks to the ME (Arab) slave traders, it is unlikely there would have been the number of slaves exported. It is unlikely that black lives would have been so undervalued, that the blacks could have received that terrible treatment and abuse. Also, are you holding the muslim/Arabs responsible for their part in the slave trade? Just why is it that you want to focus on the only group of people that worked to keep the slaves alive? Granted, it was for their own selfish reasons, but still the blacks that took the slaves, the Arabs that sold the slaves treated them worse, and were more likely to kill the slaves as a matter of convenience.

Oh, more questions. If slavery offends you so, why aren't you speaking out against the Africans that are still owning, and being taken as slaves? Why don't you speak out about the other races being taken as sex slaves or slaves for domestic servitude in many ME countries and in Asian countries?

No. I don't hold Africans accountable for selling their brethren because I don't believe it was a widespread practice, nor do I believe that "slaves" were treated as less than human. Whites didn't have to buy, if they had been a modicum of moral and Christian. And everyone knows that many white slavers "stole", not bought, many of their bounty, as depicted in the television epic, "Roots".
"And if slavery offends you so"????????????? Who, today, in their right mind, isn't offended by slavery? Obviously, "you".
My convictions, whatever they are, are hardly "shallow", and not necessary to defend before the likes of you. I mean, who the fuck are you anyways?

Your conviction is to be ignorant of history.

Well then we'd have to track back to the first white child slaves in America and get the Brits to pay reparations for them.

Oh and the number of First Nations who held slaves. Well I guess we'd have to have First Nation pay First Nations for their slave trading.

Oh and then there were the black slave owners.....

You're some nit wit white kid sitting in a basement playing black. :lol:

That is your "white privilege" on display....I'm often accused of being white, because you and your ilk believe that blacks couldn't possibly be intelligent and outraged at the same time. Sorry to bust your bubble...but I'm black (and Native American, and French, and English, and Spanish heritage).

No. I don't hold Africans accountable for selling their brethren because I don't believe it was a widespread practice, nor do I believe that "slaves" were treated as less than human. Whites didn't have to buy, if they had been a modicum of morals or were, remotely "self-professed" Christians. And everyone knows that many white slavers "stole", not bought, many of their bounty, as depicted in the television epic, "Roots".

look you wanker....And I have no doubt about it white boy....

you give me money for the first white irish kids cromwell sent over...

Hey, what's wrong with reparations? Sure the white people of today didn't own slaves but the debt 40 acres and a mule was a promise, right?
What's the expiration date on a deal?
Additionally, white are always surprised when I say this, but, reparations were never about handing everyone a check. Surprising right? Black people are not asking for a check or any money to them! Whhaaaa? Yes, the idea of reparations has and always will be money allocated to black communities and the development of programs for blacks. Weird right?
Sorta like Affirmative Action without the white ladies using it hard then blaming the blacks.

Well, the paying out of reparations would signal that whites had done something "immoral and wrong", which they today summarily dismiss as "the price of doing business" and ultimately improving the lives of Africans, who, otherwise, would have been trapped in Third World realities. How many times have I heard, that I'm better off due to slavery? LOL

I call shenanigans. I've never heard anyone say such nonsense other than lefties who claim that is what whites say.

You can call it whatever you like. I frankly could give a fuck. After all, who are you?

I'm somebody who is much more intelligent and well-read than you, quite apparently.

You're some nit wit white kid sitting in a basement playing black. :lol:

That is your "white privilege" on display....I'm often accused of being white, because you and your ilk believe that blacks couldn't possibly be intelligent and outraged at the same time. Sorry to bust your bubble...but I'm black (and Native American, and French, and English, and Spanish heritage).

I know who you are.

As if. poet is a mental midget.

;)

Just sayin'.

Typical right wing propaganda. How are you different from Fox Noise? Rep. Shelia Jackson-Lee represents the 18th Congressional District in Texas...the very same seat that Barbara Jordan held, and she represents it well. Both she and Maxine Waters inspire your hate and disgust, simply because they are thorns in the sides of Republicans, whom they go to blows with. And are, obviously, effective. I wouldn't put any weight behind any of your petty judgments of black Democratic Congressional leaders. Sorry.

I'm pleased to say I have no idea who or what a Rod 2.0 Beta is.

But I really enjoy how Sheila asked if the Mars Pathfinder had photographed the flag planted by Neil Armstrong.

Are we supposed to be "moved" or impressed by what or who you don't know? LOL.
As my uncle would say, "What you don't know, would fill volumes."

No. I don't hold Africans accountable for selling their brethren because I don't believe it was a widespread practice, nor do I believe that "slaves" were treated as less than human. Whites didn't have to buy, if they had been a modicum of moral and Christian. And everyone knows that many white slavers "stole", not bought, many of their bounty, as depicted in the television epic, "Roots".

Your conviction is to be ignorant of history.

Uh, I "minored" in history.

Poet doesn't hold blacks accountable for their role in selling slaves but today's white man who had absolutely nothing to do with it is responsible for reparations

look you wanker....And I have no doubt about it white boy....

you give me money for the first white irish kids cromwell sent over...

Sticks and stones, bitch. I'm not ashamed of my race. If I were white, you'd know it.
Wanker? So you wouldn't mind if I called you "****", eh?
Give you money? I wouldn't give you the sweat off my behind, if you were dying of thirst.

Forum List

Back