Dr Carson: House Negro or just a man that thinks for himself who happens to be black?

You're some nit wit white kid sitting in a basement playing black. :lol:

That is your "white privilege" on display....I'm often accused of being white, because you and your ilk believe that blacks couldn't possibly be intelligent and outraged at the same time. Sorry to bust your bubble...but I'm black (and Native American, and French, and English, and Spanish heritage).

I know who you are.

Good. Bow down.

I'm pleased to say I have no idea who or what a Rod 2.0 Beta is.

But I really enjoy how Sheila asked if the Mars Pathfinder had photographed the flag planted by Neil Armstrong.

Are we supposed to be "moved" or impressed by what or who you don't know? LOL.
As my uncle would say, "What you don't know, would fill volumes."

Your uncle obviously knew you pretty well then.

I'm pleased to say I have no idea who or what a Rod 2.0 Beta is.

But I really enjoy how Sheila asked if the Mars Pathfinder had photographed the flag planted by Neil Armstrong.

I'm older now, and know quite a bit. It's down to "a volume". And you don't know me....stop pretending that you do, geezer.

No. I don't hold Africans accountable for selling their brethren because I don't believe it was a widespread practice, nor do I believe that "slaves" were treated as less than human. Whites didn't have to buy, if they had been a modicum of moral and Christian. And everyone knows that many white slavers "stole", not bought, many of their bounty, as depicted in the television epic, "Roots".
"And if slavery offends you so"????????????? Who, today, in their right mind, isn't offended by slavery? Obviously, "you".
My convictions, whatever they are, are hardly "shallow", and not necessary to defend before the likes of you. I mean, who the fuck are you anyways?

Your conviction is to be ignorant of history.

Uh, I "minored" in history.

And you display such a minor amount of knowledge of the subject that what you understand is misinformation.

I'm older now, and know quite a bit. It's down to "a volume". And you don't know me....stop pretending that you do, geezer.

I know you. You're a race baiting crybaby. Probably derps alt account

Just the other day Poet was whining about oppression right AFTER bragging about his education and personal success and wealth.

Dudes a fraud of Jacksons ilk

Carson's parroting of the right wing propaganda machine falls apart with this simple point: The Affordable Healthcare Act offers ALTERNATIVE gov't assistance to INDIVIDUALS and BUSINESSES who cannot find insurance companies to meet the new requirements.

Hopefully Carson will get a wake up call like Steele and Powell as to his true worth to the neocon/teabagger driven GOP, and stop all this nonsense.

Just the other day Poet was whining about oppression right AFTER bragging about his education and personal success and wealth.

First of all, I don't whine. And of course I rail against the on-going persecution of "all things black". I, obviously, overcame the obstacles that were before me. Am I to ignore or discount that they were before me....when whites have it so very easy, and yet, still, some of them can't transcend their lots, even though, they have clear advantages, due to their skin color. That, in my estimation, is pathetic and deplorable.

First of all, I don't whine. And of course I rail against the on-going persecution of "all things black". I, obviously, overcame the obstacles that were before me. Am I to ignore or discount that they were before me....when whites have it so very easy, and yet, still, some of them can't transcend their lots, even though, they have clear advantages, due to their skin color. That, in my estimation, is pathetic and deplorable.

I've spent the whole day on the hunt.

Besides the fraud of you. you are stephanie. I know who you are.

I think he is just the GOP flavor of the month. He is a good man. But a good candidate for president? How deeply has he been vetted?

He's a black guy who gives a great speech, is a good man, and has hardly been vetted. Sound familiar?

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.

When you hit and someone hits back do you ponder that as well?
Name one instance in which Dr. Ben Carson, the man in question, has started out any discussion by name calling anyone......

This thread is about the left attacking him for expressing his views. He HAS NOT name called anyone except perhaps in self defense.

Seek help. Please.

Im not concerned with who is or isn't going to run this early. I am however very eager to understand why these types of attacks are ok for the left.

Name one instance in which Dr. Ben Carson, the man in question, has started out any discussion by name calling anyone......

This thread is about the left attacking him for expressing his views. He HAS NOT name called anyone except perhaps in self defense.

You put your excuse in early there son. He has NEVER EVER EVER called anyone names!!!

....And if he did, it was for good reason.

You put your excuse in early there son. He has NEVER EVER EVER called anyone names!!!

I asked you to prove that he started these interviews and discussions by calling the left, or anyone, a name.

Are you going to prove it or not?

In case you missed it. You were saying that the responses are only in retaliation for being attacked to begin with.

I asked you to prove that he started these interviews and discussions by calling the left, or anyone, a name.

Are you going to prove it or not?

In case you missed it. You were saying that the responses are only in retaliation for being attacked to begin with.

No because you already excused it before I could post anything

Forum List

Back