Dr Fauci needs to go

And Snouter

I will not die young. I'm 13. 8 billion years old. But I hope for some more years. I love life. And I don't have any problem to live forever in god. God is always new.

Well the TDS mental cases have officially derailed the thread. :p

Folks, let's get back to the topic. Tiny Tony Fraudi wants to inflict laws that would make the brilliant but misguided real Nazi's of the 1930's shudder.

And Nietzsche - what do you think about all the Nazis, who still don't understand what you spoke about and why you had to do so - while they still seem to think, you are the only possible philosopher for their anti-philosophy? ANd LKOtwrzhsce - Why knows no one that your beard was only a resiolt of your bed confinement. Your sister did not know how to shave a mustache of a lost unconscious person, isn't it?
The overarching tree of sorrow seems to sway in the mist of the chaos of the funhouse, and yet there is no relief for the ants.

Not a word from Nietzsche. This is Nietzsche in an excellent interpretation:

Folks, let's get back to the topic. Tiny Tony Fraudi wants to inflict laws that would make the brilliant but misguided real Nazi's of the 1930's shudder.

You are a Nazi. Not so Dr. Anthony Fauci. Dr. Fauci is a worldwide respected scientist - one of the best.

zaangalewa and Bruce Daniels you limp wristed, psychotic weirdos, why can't you read brilliant philosophy for yourselves? Let me guess, you cannot read English, much less German, and prefer the bullshit books promoted in public schools that fit the agenda of the evil doers. And zaangalewa, what island are you from actually?

Oh, is THAT what this thread is supposed to be about? Well, in that case, you're an idiot -- for more reasons than I can even enumerate right now. But hey, ignore Dr. Fauci's advice. Go out! Breathe on people! Let them breathe on you! Exchange microbes and viruses! It's kind of sexy, huh? And you have a lot of nerve to bring up the Nazis. Are you one of them?

zaangalewa and Bruce Daniels you limp wristed, psychotic weirdos, why can't you read brilliant philosophy for yourselves? Let me guess, you cannot read English, much less German, and prefer the bullshit books promoted in public schools that fit the agenda of the evil doers. And zaangalewa, what island are you from actually?
So, limp wristed is the best insult you can come up with? LIke, I'm gay or something? Ooh, that's such a nasty, nasty epithet. Ooops, I said epithet -- what English speaking person would use a word like that? I must be a foreigner!

Bruce Daniels, as a former lifeguard, I actually did find it sexy when making out with a broad to ask her to breath out while I inhale (while we were sucking lips) and visa versa. It is a fun way to get closer and realize that male and female are extensions of each other. That of course was followed by massive banging without using protection. But that was back in the old days of the fake AIDS epidemic Tiny Tony Fraudi insisted would kill normal, Europeans in the 1980's and 1990's, etc.

Getting back on topic, Tiny Tony Fraudi wants you to have a blood test and carry papers supporting the results of that blood test. Do you still love the delusional, NWO midget?

And Snouter

I will not die young. I'm 13. 8 billion years old. But I hope for some more years. I love life. And I don't have any problem to live forever in god. God is always new.
Hey, you go for it. I love life too

So why do you live under control of propagandists of hate and why did you become on your own a propagandist of hate? Hate and real life exclude each other.

, so if you see me on your way to forever, take me with you, okay?

If you would had to go my way with me I doubt you would had survived and you would be able to live now as happy as I am. I don't know why you have such a stupid wish. I will not ask my father to do you this "favor". I will ask him to show you your own way. So take care to perceive what he says to you. Often he uses someone or something what no one expects. My advice: Try to be how my father thinks you to be - try to find your real self.

Last edited:
Trump needs to hang back and let the experts handle this

in other words, there should be no children in the room

Even when a vaccine is developed, he said things may never return to what was considered normal before the virus, because it will always be a looming threat in society.
He previously said that the virus will likely come back every year, especially without a vaccine to prevent future outbreaks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swine flu still hits the US every year - "it will always be a looming threat in society"

"Informative!"

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.

Wrong. We need to keep Fauchi and get rid of Trump.

And every other Republican.

Getting back on topic, Tiny Tony Fraudi wants you to have a blood test and carry papers supporting the results of that blood test. Do you still love the delusional, NWO midget?
With Fauci making the decision, our economy will never be reopened.

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.

Exactly. He is a doctor. A health professional. He deals in facts. Not fanciful back to normal by Easter predictions and hydroxychloriquine shouted and touted as a wonder drug. Reality is exactly what I want from my health professionals. Because if they open this back up too soon and the virus blooms again, you're actually going to wish Pence was President. The article you linked was actually pretty positive. Dr Fauci's remarks were grounded in reality but he does speak to some hope here. Not sure why you are getting all worked up about it. All he's saying is that we'll probably never be able to go back to what we considered normal (before the virus outbreak). I'm not a health professional but I could have told you that on the night of March 11th.
Scientists like De Fauci would like us to stay in quarantine until they create a vaccine that they will patent and make a fortune.

is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
Trump:

He is an idiot and conman. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.

The experts predicted over 2.2 million possible deaths.

Under Trump's leadership, we might see 50,000 or less if all goes well.

If Clinton were President, they would be readying her place on Mount Rushmore right now. For Trump, we will no doubt be dealing with additional impeachment proceedings this Summer.

God bless Dr. Fauci. Without him, Bobblehead Birx, and the free press we wouldn't know anything but Trump and Fox News propaganda. Dr. Fauci is pretty straightforward, but does shade a little to navigate around Trump. Bobblehead Birx is a Trump toady, but at least she does provide some worthwhile information. And most of all - I praise our free press!
Fauci is the bobbleheaded character. Trump should have Birx replace Fauci now. Sooner rather than later.

Looks like our national treasure, Dr. Faucci is undeterred despite threats from deplorables. Today Dr. Faucci stated that the fact dj thug's poor handling of this crisis has lead to death of tens of thousands of americans, and millions will be infected.

Bruce Daniels, as a former lifeguard, I actually did find it sexy when making out with a broad to ask her to breath out while I inhale (while we were sucking lips) and visa versa. It is a fun way to get closer and realize that male and female are extensions of each other. That of course was followed by massive banging without using protection. But that was back in the old days of the fake AIDS epidemic Tiny Tony Fraudi insisted would kill normal, Europeans in the 1980's and 1990's, etc.

You are even dumber than I thought.

You're going to need a clean blood test to go anywhere or do anything. And Americans are going to find borders closed to them for years to come. Not only that, but your tourism business is dead. The world will not be beating a path to your door anytime soon. Borders around the world are now closed to Americans and we won't be re-opening them until you get your act together and shut this thing down. I highly doubt that will happen as long as Donald Trump is President.

Worldwide, more than 75 million people have been infected with AIDS and more than 37 million have died of this disease. There are entire villages in Africa where for years there were grandparents, and children, but all sexually active adults had been wiped out.

Ignorant, stupid and conservative is no way to go through life son.

Forum List

Back