Dr Fauci needs to go

Trump got treated like shit for shutting the border, but he couldnā€™t win.
Because he did it for the wrong reasons. It was a thumb in the eye to China, as evidenced by all the other measures he ridiculed that were all higher up on the priority list, per the experts. It's all there, laid out on the table, for anyone to see and understand. Wake up.

Wrong reasons? Like what?

Trump got treated like shit for shutting the border, but he couldnā€™t win.
Because he did it for the wrong reasons. It was a thumb in the eye to China, as evidenced by all the other measures he ridiculed that were all higher up on the priority list, per the experts. It's all there, laid out on the table, for anyone to see and understand. Wake up.

Wrong reasons? Like what?

Protecting the stock market.

Good news! President Trump retweeted a comment by a MAGA Congressional candidate who had hashtag Time to #FireFauci!

Let's be honest, at this point only TDS victims consider Tiny Tony Fraudi a credible source for anything.

Let's remind what Dr. Fauci said not so long ago.

Dr. Fauci: "WHO boss is "really an outstanding person", done "very well" on corona virus."

Let's see what WHO boss said not so long ago.

January 14: "No clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of coronavirus."
February 7: "Masks don't necessarily protect you."
February 22: "No benefit to stopping international travel."

... and if I was China, and wanted to harm the west, I would hide the virus from November to January, I would lie to WHO and say it doesnā€™t transmit from person to person, then I would bribe the WHO to say masks are ineffective, then pressure the WHO to say banning international travel is ineffective, then would start campaign in leftist MSM to say China didnā€™t hide anything, then release numbers implying the virus has a massive R0 and affects the population across the age brackets instead of just the old and the ones with preexisting conditions, then I would pretend I am a good guy and send medical equipment across the world, without telling them that most of it is defective...

Good news! President Trump retweeted a comment by a MAGA Congressional candidate who had hashtag Time to #FireFauci!

Let's be honest, at this point only TDS victims consider Tiny Tony Fraudi a credible source for anything.

Dr. Fauci: "WHO boss is "really an outstanding person", done "very well" on corona virus."

... and if I was China, and wanted to harm the west, I would hide the virus from November to January, I would lie to WHO and say it doesnā€™t transmit from person to person, then I would bribe the WHO to say masks are ineffective, then pressure the WHO to say banning international travel is ineffective, then would start campaign in leftist MSM to say China didnā€™t hide anything, then release numbers implying the virus has a massive R0 and affects the population across the age brackets instead of just the old and the ones with preexisting conditions, then I would pretend I am a good guy and send medical equipment across the world, without telling them that most of it is defective...

We have a Chinese National at our facility and he went home to China during Christmas Break and came back sick. Pretty much most of the office was sick after that. But yah know, you can't mention that, because it's racist.

Pretty sure I had COVID clear back in January. In fact, it was damn near 14-17 days after Christmas break was over.

We have a Chinese National at our facility and he went home to China during Christmas Break and came back sick. Pretty much most of the office was sick after that. But yah know, you can't mention that, because it's racist.

Pretty sure I had COVID clear back in January. In fact, it was damn near 14-17 days after Christmas break was over.

Congrats are in order. Great job Dr. Fauci!!!

1586641277429.png

Dr Fauci reminds me of Joseph Goebbels ....same cold look in their eyes...very disturbing.

But I digress, please continue.

View attachment 322788

View attachment 322784

Without any doubt you are on your own the structural Nazi, skye. This what you do here is totally clear a way of the propagnd of Nazis, Commiesm, Islamists and other terror organisations. You should be arrested because of a violation of the personality rights from Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Congrats are in order. Great job Dr. Fauci!!!

View attachment 322808

He and his cohorts convinced the nation to shut down the economy over essentially what is a severe case of the flu that not even 1% of the country caught.

skye

I think about to ask a lawyer whether it is possible and makes sense to accuse you here in Germany. I'm tired about characterless people like you.

Last edited:

The incompetence of Donald Trump is not made from the WHO nor made from the scientist Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Last edited:

He is a doctor. Not an economist. Not a business. Not a fortune teller. Not a stock broker. Not a carpenter. Not a preacher. Not a bus driver.
His PERSONAL feelings are irrelevant. In fact what is "normal" for him may have no impact on another person.

Why is Trump allowing him to spew his doom and gloom, woe is me and general negative outlook on this situation.

What the American people need to hear is that we are going to get through this via TEMPORARY hard choices and sacrifices.
What they don't need is the asinine guess work about how we are screwed and can't recover.
We are and have always been a nation of achievers. We've overcome MANY devastating obstacles throughout our history and ALWAYS come out ahead in the long run.

This kind of pessimistic bullshit needs to be nipped in the bud. Americans need hope not fear.

I've been hearing about this guy for some time and If I was Trump, I'd fire Birx and Fauci and replace them with this guy.

Dr. SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD Crushes Dr. Fauci, Exposes Birx, Clintons, Bill Gates, And The W.H.O

So ban has nothing to do with virus, right?
I didn't say or imply that. The virus was an excuse to stick his thumb in Chin'a s eye, as he got his ass kicked in his pet trade war, and he knew such a thing would appeal to his moron base. As you are demonstrating. There is no mystery to this man. No, it wasn't done out of concern for you or anyone. Trump wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.

And he didn't perform the other recommended measures that were higher on the priority list. This explains that as well. Like I said... no mysteries, here.

So ban has nothing to do with virus, right?
I didn't say or imply that. The virus was an excuse to stick his thumb in Chin'a s eye, as he got his ass kicked in his pet trade war, and he knew such a thing would appeal to his moron base. As you are demonstrating. There is no mystery to this man. No, it wasn't done out of concern for you or anyone. Trump wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire.

And he didn't perform the other recommended measures that were higher on the priority list. This explains that as well. Like I said... no mysteries, here.
Interesting. So you are saying the US and Australia shouldnā€™t have closed their border to Chinese arrivals? Because unless you believe the border shouldnā€™t have been closed to Chinese arrivals, then it was the right reason.

If I were stupid or crazy, I would believe this steaming pile of shit you just posted. Other than China lied about its number of cases and deaths, everything else is the product of a mind which has watched too many science fiction doomsday movies.

...I'd fire Birx and Fauci and replace them with Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai.

No doubt! Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai is running for Senate but he can easily multitask. He is way, way more intelligent, way, way more articulate, and way, way more informed than Tiny, Tony Fraudi. Dr. Ayyadurai has been in touch with President Trump, so hopefully this week President Trump drains the swamp of Tiny, Tony Fraudi and The Scarf Lady.

If I were stupid or crazy, I would believe this steaming pile of shit you just posted. Other than China lied about its number of cases and deaths, everything else is the product of a mind which has watched too many science fiction doomsday movies.

Except, China did all those things...

Forum List

Back