Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

Your desire to have Obama treated differently than all the other dem Presidents we have opposed,

made what should have been a positive milestone for the country, into a step BACKWARDS.

No other previous president had no support from the opposition party. Republicans did not provide a single vote in support of Obama.
No other President was refused the right to fill a Supreme Court vacancy

I reject you pretense that you are so stupid that you have not noticed that we are is a period of increasingly bitter partisan divide.

YOu may be stupid, but you are not that stupid. Stop pretending to be even stupider than you actually are.
You can’t deny it...

No other previous president had no support from the opposition party. Republicans did not provide a single vote in support of Obama.
No other President was refused the right to fill a Supreme Court vacancy

Republicans poisoned the bipartisanship well

I already rejected your pretense of being so stupid that you have not noticed that we are is a period of increasingly bitter partisan divide.

I'm willing to meet you half way on this.

I will admit that you are very, very stupid.

BUT, you are not as stupid as you pretend to be.

Do you remember when we impeached Bill Clinton? Who was white?

Impeachment is the most powerful attack on the Presidency that an opposing party can launch, short of open warfare.

We did that to Bill Clinton, the dem President immediately preceding Obama.

So don't pretend that this harsh divide is something that just started when the black guy showed you, you dishonest race baiting moron.
Name calling again.
Poor Klan Boy
Really lost on this thread

My biggest complaint is that he never wore the uniform or fought for his country.

Better than that .......Dr Martin Luther King was an American Patriot

He gave his life fighting for Liberty and Justice

Rather than use a gun, he used his dignity and voice to save this nation

My biggest complaint is that he never wore the uniform or fought for his country.

He was no patriot. What dignity? Did he ever turn over a paycheck in his life? He used Civil Rights Movement to enrich himself. He’s a great man...but not the god liberals make him out to be.

He was no patriot. What dignity? Did he ever turn over a paycheck in his life? He used Civil Rights Movement to enrich himself. He’s a great man...but not the god liberals make him out to be.
Dr King was as much a Patriot as any of our founding fathers

The grievances of the Civil Rights movement were much greater than those of the founding fathers

Only, Dr King fought without firing a shot

Another marchin lootin coon day....OH BOY! Kids love having day off and I enjoy not having to get up early....then get to troll the morons on FB LOL. Ah a day celebrating a womanizer,plagiarist,alcoholic and known communist.
Scratch a conservative, find a racist.

Well, now, this is curious. While you and I are probably in substantial agreement about the value of King's public works, are you aware that in his private life he routinely cheated on his wife, swore like a sailor while claiming to be a pastor, and on at least one occasion knocked one of his mistresses across a hotel room (he did this in front of Ralph Abernathy, who write about it in his 1989 book And the Walls Came Tumbling Down)? I'm guessing you don't care about adultery and bad language, but I thought you guys were all about rejecting anyone who abused women, no matter how much good they did in their public life.

The grievances of the Civil Rights movement were much greater than those of the founding fathers

He cannot hold a candle to the Founders.

Face it MLK is a legend in your mind

Well, now, this is curious. While you and I are probably in substantial agreement about the value of King's public works, are you aware that in his private life he routinely cheated on his wife, swore like a sailor while claiming to be a pastor, and on at least one occasion knocked one of his mistresses across a hotel room (he did this in front of Ralph Abernathy, who write about it in his 1989 book And the Walls Came Tumbling Down)? I'm guessing you don't care about adultery and bad language, but I thought you guys were all about rejecting anyone who abused women, no matter how much good they did in their public life.
Irrelevant

Legend Period

Not a word about that yet they are so outraged over Trump's private life. Another example of their double standard

Legend Period
Legendary Slimeball

Legend Period
Legendary Slimeball
Great American Patriot

Those who disagree with Civil Rights believe he is a slime ball

my friends, today i want to tell the city of Selma, i want to say to the state of Alabama and the people of America and the nations of the world that we're on the move now. we're not about to turn around. no wave of racism will stop us. we on the move now.

the killing of our clergymen will not deter us

WE ON THE MOVE NOW!

not even the marching mighty armies themselves can deter us

WE ON THE MOVE NOW!

we will not rest until the is world peace

WE ON THE MOVE NOW!

In a drunken stupor he thought he was losing the public interest. To gin up some sympathy the bastard ordered innocent little black girls right into the firehoses of the insane Bull Connor.

His wife dumped his lying ass.

In a drunken stupor he thought he was losing the public interest. To gin up some sympathy the bastard ordered innocent little black girls right into the firehoses of the insane Bull Connor.

His wife dumped his lying ass.
Racists always say dumb shit....

When did his wife dump him?

So you are also an idiot.....

I bet you worship Trump, even think Trump is a greater man than Dr. King -- but mostly based on your own bullshit delusions....

In Trump's private life, how many times did he risk his life, risk his freedom, all to help not only black people, but ALL people? For free...

Because whether you like it or not, Dr King was not wealthy nor did he pursue his mission for the purpose of enriching himself -- and to depraved sycophants like you who worship wealth, you don't understand what sacrifice is.

Forum List

Back