Dr Oz and Dr Phil are on Fox New spewing ignorance, disinformation and cruelty

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
These men aren't stupid, so why are they saying stupid stuff? I suggest pure self promotion and to get on Fox. For shame

We'll start with Phil "Not an MD" McGraw:​
TV personality Dr. Phil McGraw appeared on Fox News on Thursday evening to slam the shutdowns intended to stop the spread of coronavirus.​
McGraw, a psychologist, talked about the mental health toll on people living in isolation and said the lockdowns would “create more destruction and actually more death across time than the actual virus will itself.” Then, he compared the toll of the virus to other causes of death.​
“Forty-five thousand people a year die from automobile accidents, 480,000 from cigarettes, 360,000 a year from swimming pools,” McGraw said, “but we don’t shut the country down for that. But yet we’re doing it for this?”​
Some of McGraw’s numbers were off. According to the CDC, there are about 3,500 fatal unintentional drownings per year in the United States; another 32,000 are killed in motor vehicle accidents.​
Swimming deaths and traffic fatalities are also not contagious.

And then we have Dr "Quack Quack" Oz suggesting that a 2 to 3% mortality rate we may have by putting kids back in school was acceptable. For TRIPLE shame :mad:

They have common sense. Keep hiding under your bed. We'll let you know when the world is safe for tards

Btw, I quit listening after Dr Oz spoke. There is nothing to learn from nattering nabobs of negativism

The bigger problem is anybody who supports abortion espousing that we need to keep things shut down because life is just too important. They shouldn't be taken seriously. Dr Oz, Phil or Dre. Doesn't matter to me.

These men aren't stupid, so why are they saying stupid stuff? I suggest pure self promotion and to get on Fox. For shame

TV personality Dr. Phil McGraw appeared on Fox News on Thursday evening to slam the shutdowns intended to stop the spread of coronavirus.​
McGraw, a psychologist, talked about the mental health toll on people living in isolation and said the lockdowns would “create more destruction and actually more death across time than the actual virus will itself.” Then, he compared the toll of the virus to other causes of death.​
“Forty-five thousand people a year die from automobile accidents, 480,000 from cigarettes, 360,000 a year from swimming pools,” McGraw said, “but we don’t shut the country down for that. But yet we’re doing it for this?”​
Some of McGraw’s numbers were off. According to the CDC, there are about 3,500 fatal unintentional drownings per year in the United States; another 32,000 are killed in motor vehicle accidents.​

And then we have Dr "Quack Quack" Oz suggesting that a 2 to 3% mortality rate we may have by putting kids back in school was acceptable. For TRIPLE shame :mad:

Dr. Phil is a pompous ass. He misses doing his live audience shows, I bet. If he's still on the air.....I stopped watching years ago when all he would do is publicly beat up on drug addicts.

Hey sport, the shutdowns are serving but one purpose, the total destruction of the United States, and the permanent empowerment of the democratic party and its CCP masters in China! The whole purpose of the "attack" was to shut down the US economy, and that is that! So, shut the fuck up and get back to work, if you get sick and die, well that'll be sad, but you will at least have served your nation, regardless, the true fatality ratio from this attack is proving to be less then the seasonal flu.... I wonder how many babies democrats have murdered since the lockdown began, we know that since the roe/wade edict from the lawgivers was foisted upon us, Americans(mostly democrats)have murdered some 60-million of them, kind of places things in perspective doesn't it!

In think Ana Kasparian is retarded, literally.

The bigger problem is anybody who supports abortion espousing that we need to keep things shut down because life is just too important. They shouldn't be taken seriously. Dr Oz, Phil or Dre. Doesn't matter to me.

Can you wingnuts EVER keep unrelated references to abortion or Hillary out of a response? Sad :(

Dr. Phil is a pompous ass. He misses doing his live audience shows, I bet. If he's still on the air.....I stopped watching years ago when all he would do is publicly beat up on drug addicts.

My ex used to watch Dr Phil every damn day. When I was there I had to leave the room lest I lose my cookies. That may be why after 15 years? - ENOUGH! :rolleyes-41:

Can you wingnuts EVER keep unrelated references to abortion or Hillary out of a response? Sad :(
60 million killed. Seems like it should matter when we're talking about human life

My ex used to watch Dr Phil every damn day. When I was there I had to leave the room lest I lose my cookies. That may be why after 15 years? - ENOUGH! :rolleyes-41:

Lucky woman (I assume it was a woman)

Hey sport, the shutdowns are serving but one purpose, the total destruction of the United States, and the permanent empowerment of the democratic party and its CCP masters in China! The whole purpose of the "attack" was to shut down the US economy, and that is that! So, shut the fuck up and get back to work, if you get sick and die, well that'll be sad, but you will at least have served your nation, regardless, the true fatality ratio from this attack is proving to be less then the seasonal flu.... I wonder how many babies democrats have murdered since the lockdown began, we know that since the roe/wade edict from the lawgivers was foisted upon us, Americans(mostly democrats)have murdered some 60-million of them, kind of places things in perspective doesn't it!

Beware the New World Order and the Deep State!
Well sport, I've had my fill of you. See ya - - - Alex! :bye1:

8a8.gif

Abortion is completely related. Can't analyze one reaction and ignore another and not look to the underlying reasons for the reactions.

Abortion is always going to be related to Covid, at least as far as discussing the importance of life is concerned relative to shutting down the economy.

Morning Joe unloads on the idiocy
Morning Joe IS the idiocy! We can continue to fear monger this issue based on partisan ideology or we
can admit we can't cause the collapse of our economy, and all the misery that would bring, because
of what China did.

Beware the New World Order and the Deep State!
Well sport, I've had my fill of you. See ya - - - Alex! :bye1:

8a8.gif
A great example of just how weak and effectless you folk really truly are, you attempt to lump the truth in with raging lunatic fringe kook! I've known from day one that this was an attack, you and your kind, who believe anything CNN programs, no matter how ludicrous, joined in with them in mocking and deriding those of us much smarter then yourselves because we don't! The shutdown was the objective, the queen of ice cream deliberately obstructs merciful aid to lawful American citizens and businesses at this very moment, did you think that just happenstance?

The democrats stand in open solidarity with the minion of the CCP, the WHO which intentionally mislead the CDC/NIH on behalf of the CCP so the virus could spread, and the CCP could snap up the entire worlds supply of PPE, which they did do! These are just irrefutable facts, we know they did this, and in these acts of war the democratic party and its faithful are implicated, albeit anecdotally! The shutdown is the real killer, not the virus.... I would advise you to wake up, yet I fear you are already woke, and thus totally incapable of waking....

Forum List

Back