Dr Oz and Dr Phil are on Fox New spewing ignorance, disinformation and cruelty

Morning Joe unloads on the idiocy

lol.....the independent one listening to what they say?...yea you are an independent .....

Joe was a lifelong Republican before Trump. He remains a conservative. All REAL conservatives have distain for Trumpism.

sure he is one....that guy is as liberal as you are

Nonsense - Like me, Joe is a fiscal con and social progressive

lol.....the independent one listening to what they say?...yea you are an independent .....

Joe was a lifelong Republican before Trump. He remains a conservative. All REAL conservatives have distain for Trumpism.

Joe is not a conservative.

He used to be.

He has really lost his moorings.

Now, he's more of a social commentator talking out his ass.

sure you guys are....both of you have one thing in common....if it aint about trump,you dont have much to say....

Joe is not a conservative.

He used to be.

He has really lost his moorings.

Now, he's more of a social commentator talking out his ass.

along with his wife nodding her head at everything he says....does she ever talk?....

sure you guys are....both of you have one thing in common....if it aint about trump,you dont have much to say....

Donald's Dithering, Dawdling, Deflection & Disinformation is kind of the subject du jour.
He sure F'd up his first crisis - THAT much is for sure!

Donald's Dithering, Dawdling, Deflection & Disinformation is kind of the subject du jour.

im willing to bet that if the exact same thing that is happening now happened under obama and he was doing the same shit....you would be doing what the pro trump people are doing...defending the guy with every post....you party people are all alike in that respect.....

im willing to bet that if the exact same thing that is happening now happened under obama and he was doing the same shit....you would be doing what the pro trump people are doing...defending the guy with every post....you party people are all alike in that respect.....

Party people? I like to party, but haven't a party. Unless Independent is such.

Here you are, on the very doorstep to absolute total ruin, and yet you still cannot turn off the CCP programmed "wokeness" thing ruling your mind, and thus your universe. Do understand, your assertion is utterly imbecilic, the republican party was subverted from within by democrats masquerading as otherwise, just as the democratic party itself was successfully subverted from within by communist agents of the former Soviet Union, and continues to be by the CCP to this very day, which effectively tells it what to do! You work for the CCP, as does every leftist whether you know it or not, and make no mistake sweetie-pie, NBC/MSNBC and all of its on-air programming are owned by Universal, and Universal is owned top to bottom by the CCP.....

Sure, let's not consider the secondary effects of the shutdown, cause people that die as a result of the shutdown in any one of a number of ways won't be just as dead.

Let's don't talk about the growing evidence that the models we've been using to guide these decisions have been off by orders of magnitude, and how we can best plan going forward to start ameliorating some of the effects of the shutdown on people and the economy cause that's crazy talk.

All sides of this should be discussed and I don't see why that bothers people.

sure you dont.....i asked you question the other day that you did not answer.....you said you had people on ignore,i asked you how many lefties here are on that list....never seen a reply.....care to answer now?....

sure you dont.....i asked you question the other day that you did not answer.....you said you had people on ignore,i asked you how many lefties here are on that list....never seen a reply.....care to answer now?....

Sorry, missed your question. I don't have any "lefties" on ignore. I don't have any REAL conservatives on ignore either (not that we have many of those around these parts ;-) I ignore vulgar, ignorant Trumptards with nothing to say other than "TDS" or "Orange Man Bad". You may be a Trump defender, but you're neither vulgar nor ignorant.

Sorry, missed your question. I don't have any "lefties" on ignore. I don't have any REAL conservatives on ignore either (not that we have many of those around these parts ;-) I ignore vulgar, ignorant Trumptards with nothing to say other than "TDS" or "Orange Man Bad". You may be a Trump defender, but you're neither vulgar nor ignorant.

boy that was a pathetic answer....hey i know i have asked you this before once again you ignored it.....show a post of mine defending trump....

boy that was a pathetic answer....hey i know i have asked you this before once again you ignored it.....show a post of mine defending trump....

Hard to keep track of all the handles and not interested in going through your posts one by one, but I promise to keep an eye out. Perhaps I'm mistaken Harry. I'll admit it the first time I see you with the slightest critique of Captain Chaos.

Oh, the other thing that gets my ignore is overt racism. Lotta that around here before I started pushing the button on my trap door ;)

Hard to keep track of all the handles and not interested in going through your posts one by one, but I promise to keep an eye out. Perhaps I'm mistaken Harry. I'll admit it the first time I see you with the slightest critique of Captain Chaos.

Oh, the other thing that gets my ignore is overt racism. Lotta that around here before I started pushing the button on my trap door ;)

i have called trump a jerk who doesnt know when to shut up.....why would i say that about a guy i like?....

i have called trump a jerk who doesnt know when to shut up.....why would i say that about a guy i like?....

Okay - I'll pay closer attention. Thanks

The bigger problem is anybody who supports abortion espousing that we need to keep things shut down because life is just too important. They shouldn't be taken seriously. Dr Oz, Phil or Dre. Doesn't matter to me.

Can you wingnuts EVER keep unrelated references to abortion or Hillary out of a response? Sad :(
Hillary was built up into something she is not. She was given power. Given it! Given opportunities to be President. And blew it twice! Failed as a Senator! Failed as a Sec. of state! She gave W. Bush a stare down as a N.Y. Senator at a State of the Union and that was her highlight of her career. Disappointing. All of those years and nothing to show for it. I expected more.

Dr. Phil is a pompous ass. He misses doing his live audience shows, I bet. If he's still on the air.....I stopped watching years ago when all he would do is publicly beat up on drug addicts.

Dr Phil is still on the air every day!

Oprah runs Dr Phil reruns on her OWN TV channel.

Beating up on drug addicts?
He gets them into treatment.

Forum List

Back