Drain the Swamp - Liberal phrase stolen by Trump.

And Obama let a convicted felon help him buy his Chicago mansion...where was your "outrage" about that, R-Derp? You get your panties in a bunch because Trump KNOWS people who are convicted felons? Congrats...your title of "Biggest Hypocrite On The Board" is still intact!
I was waiting for that. I knew someone would bring up that old and untrue GOP conspiracy. I live in Chicago. That was investigated for two years with a microscope. It never happened.

Tony Rezko never helped Obama buy his mansion? Then why did Obama admit he never should have let it happen? Your "microscope" is a joke, R-Derp!

The derpsters microscope.....
upload_2017-1-4_8-0-28.png

It sounds like it was a bad move on the House's part as the first order of business. But it does sound like it needs an overhaul.

But more importantly, how can you steal something from thieves?

I don't care who first coined the phrase. I care that there is nothing about the notion of draining the swamp of insiders that corresponds to putting a swarm of the richest people (many you never heard of) in charge of the agencies and departments of the U.S. government, two of whom are former Goldman execs. Anyone who thinks that people with that kind of wealth and connections aren't insiders is deluding themselves.

Rdean you tard several members of the Ethics Commission were imprisoned for corruption and bribery.
Come on, Trump pals around with convicted murderer Don King and racketeer Joey "no socks" Cinque. And he strongly admires thug/murderer Vladimir Putin. He stiffed his workers and ran an illegal foundation he used for paying bribes and lawsuits.
Oh, yea, have we got a new president or what? If we ever needed an Ethics Office, it's now.

Funny, it was started under Obama. And Republicans right here on the USMB called Obama corrupt.

Trump and the GOP are going to show the world the meaning of the word "corrupt". And they've started off with a bang.

What Xelor said may be true, but here is a reality check on Trump------------>

Who thinks that a man almost 70 years old worth at the very least, 1.5 billion dollars..........is going to spend a ton of his own money to run for President, to get elected and spend 4 years to make himself more money? He is stepping down in residential digs, that is for sure............and then the greedy dude turns around and takes a 1 dollar salary. Yeah, sounds to me like someone who is all about doing it for money.

And let me see........what is on his agenda for the 1st 100 days? Oh yeah, it seems he is changing everything so Wall Street can make more cash. NOT! He is doing what he said he would do, what he ran on, what a novel concept! Hell, even a large % of the Democrats want him to renegotiate our trade deals for American workers.

Besides trying to repeal Ocare, I really do not see why there is so much leftist angst with Trump on policies. Opening up jobs is not a good thing? Redoing the tax code that favors the wealthy who can afford lobbyists is not a good thing? The stockmarket is sending you signals how good they think some of this stuff is for the economy, and you claim it is going to sink us? With the rise in the fed rate, it should have started going down, instead it is going up!

Seriously, I do not trust ANY politician to do the right thing because of greed. But, unless you people are going to demand that congress and the President change how they do things, you probably have one of the few guys in office that doesn't need money. If nothing else, that is certainly a start!
Yea, a terrible start. This idea that kicking 20 million people off healthcare is going to create jobs is beyond untrue into truly bizarre.
NAFTA started under Reagan and was signed by Bush Sr. The reason it was signed again under Clinton is because of changes he made to protect American workers that the GOP congress refused to fund. Ask nicely and I'll tell you what those changes were.
Trump redoing the tax code? To cut or end taxes for corporations is a "good" thing?
Trump didn't spend nearly as much money as you think.
Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising
Consider widening your horizons beyond Breitbart and Fox.

And Obama let a convicted felon help him buy his Chicago mansion...where was your "outrage" about that, R-Derp? You get your panties in a bunch because Trump KNOWS people who are convicted felons? Congrats...your title of "Biggest Hypocrite On The Board" is still intact!
I was waiting for that. I knew someone would bring up that old and untrue GOP conspiracy. I live in Chicago. That was investigated for two years with a microscope. It never happened.

Tony Rezko never helped Obama buy his mansion? Then why did Obama admit he never should have let it happen? Your "microscope" is a joke, R-Derp!
Prove it.

Yea, a terrible start. This idea that kicking 20 million people off healthcare is going to create jobs is beyond untrue into truly bizarre.
NAFTA started under Reagan and was signed by Bush Sr. The reason it was signed again under Clinton is because of changes he made to protect American workers that the GOP congress refused to fund. Ask nicely and I'll tell you what those changes were.
Trump redoing the tax code? To cut or end taxes for corporations is a "good" thing?
I never heard anyone say getting rid of obiecare will create jobs. Sounds like you got your wires crossed.

I'm not sure where the rest of your shit came from.

North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) established a free-trade zone in North America; it was signed in 1992 by Canada, Mexico, and the United States and took effect on Jan. 1, 1994. NAFTA immediately lifted tariffs on the majority of goods produced by the signatory nations. It also calls for the gradual elimination, over a period of 15 years, of most remaining barriers to cross-border investment and to the movement of goods and services among the three countries.

It sounds like it was a bad move on the House's part as the first order of business. But it does sound like it needs an overhaul.

But more importantly, how can you steal something from thieves?

I don't care who first coined the phrase. I care that there is nothing about the notion of draining the swamp of insiders that corresponds to putting a swarm of the richest people (many you never heard of) in charge of the agencies and departments of the U.S. government, two of whom are former Goldman execs. Anyone who thinks that people with that kind of wealth and connections aren't insiders is deluding themselves.

Rdean you tard several members of the Ethics Commission were imprisoned for corruption and bribery.
Come on, Trump pals around with convicted murderer Don King and racketeer Joey "no socks" Cinque. And he strongly admires thug/murderer Vladimir Putin. He stiffed his workers and ran an illegal foundation he used for paying bribes and lawsuits.
Oh, yea, have we got a new president or what? If we ever needed an Ethics Office, it's now.

Funny, it was started under Obama. And Republicans right here on the USMB called Obama corrupt.

Trump and the GOP are going to show the world the meaning of the word "corrupt". And they've started off with a bang.

What Xelor said may be true, but here is a reality check on Trump------------>

Who thinks that a man almost 70 years old worth at the very least, 1.5 billion dollars..........is going to spend a ton of his own money to run for President, to get elected and spend 4 years to make himself more money? He is stepping down in residential digs, that is for sure............and then the greedy dude turns around and takes a 1 dollar salary. Yeah, sounds to me like someone who is all about doing it for money.

And let me see........what is on his agenda for the 1st 100 days? Oh yeah, it seems he is changing everything so Wall Street can make more cash. NOT! He is doing what he said he would do, what he ran on, what a novel concept! Hell, even a large % of the Democrats want him to renegotiate our trade deals for American workers.

Besides trying to repeal Ocare, I really do not see why there is so much leftist angst with Trump on policies. Opening up jobs is not a good thing? Redoing the tax code that favors the wealthy who can afford lobbyists is not a good thing? The stockmarket is sending you signals how good they think some of this stuff is for the economy, and you claim it is going to sink us? With the rise in the fed rate, it should have started going down, instead it is going up!

Seriously, I do not trust ANY politician to do the right thing because of greed. But, unless you people are going to demand that congress and the President change how they do things, you probably have one of the few guys in office that doesn't need money. If nothing else, that is certainly a start!

You are pretty funny. OK, instead of you constantly deflecting, tell everyone how much of his OWN money did Trump spend in the primaries, and the national election.......and then you tell everyone also, how much of HER own money, Clinton spend-) She is worth what, 250 million? Did she spend 3 million, 5 million, 10 million? How bad she want to get elected for the sake of the country? Tell us Mr Rdean!

Prove it.

Prove that Obama admitted that he never should have had Tony Rezko help him purchase his house?

"After a year of taking heat in the local Chicago media over the Rezko scandal, Obama finally decided to face the music, coming into the offices of the Chicago Sun-Times on March 14, 2008, and the offices of the Chicago Tribune the same day, to give a lengthy opening statement and answer questions from the newspapers’ editorial staff and investigative reporters.

The Sun-Times bluntly asked Obama, “Why didn’t alarm bells go off when you agreed to buy a 10-foot-wide strip of property to buffer your home at the same time reports were coming out that [Rezko] was being investigated for alleged illegal influence-peddling?”

Obama answered, “Probably because I had known him for a long time, and he had acted in an above-board manner with me, and I considered him a friend. In retrospect it should have, so this was a mistake on my part.”

The newspaper pressed, reminding Obama that he had spoken a lot about judgment in his presidential campaign, asking if the decision to purchase the 10-foot-wide strip from Rezko was a judgment issue.

Obama repeated that the decision was a mistake, adding for emphasis, “I said it was a bonehead move. I think it is further evidence I am not perfect.” The comment “bonehead move” stuck and was repeated widely in the media after the interview.

In his prepared statement, Obama told the Sun-Times that Michelle fell in love with the house. The next day, in his prepared statement to the Tribune, Obama explained, “Michelle calls me and says, “I’m in, I love this house, but it’s more than we were talking about paying for, but I really think it’s a great house, you should go take a look at it.”

When the Tribune grilled Obama about whether he and Rezko had coordinated their bids so Obama could afford to buy the home at a discounted price, Obama admitted he and Rezko had toured the home together before making offers."

http://www.wnd.com/2011/04/289529/

Do you really not know this stuff, R-Derp?

Prove it.

Prove that Obama admitted that he never should have had Tony Rezko help him purchase his house?

"After a year of taking heat in the local Chicago media over the Rezko scandal, Obama finally decided to face the music, coming into the offices of the Chicago Sun-Times on March 14, 2008, and the offices of the Chicago Tribune the same day, to give a lengthy opening statement and answer questions from the newspapers’ editorial staff and investigative reporters.

The Sun-Times bluntly asked Obama, “Why didn’t alarm bells go off when you agreed to buy a 10-foot-wide strip of property to buffer your home at the same time reports were coming out that [Rezko] was being investigated for alleged illegal influence-peddling?”

Obama answered, “Probably because I had known him for a long time, and he had acted in an above-board manner with me, and I considered him a friend. In retrospect it should have, so this was a mistake on my part.”

The newspaper pressed, reminding Obama that he had spoken a lot about judgment in his presidential campaign, asking if the decision to purchase the 10-foot-wide strip from Rezko was a judgment issue.

Obama repeated that the decision was a mistake, adding for emphasis, “I said it was a bonehead move. I think it is further evidence I am not perfect.” The comment “bonehead move” stuck and was repeated widely in the media after the interview.

In his prepared statement, Obama told the Sun-Times that Michelle fell in love with the house. The next day, in his prepared statement to the Tribune, Obama explained, “Michelle calls me and says, “I’m in, I love this house, but it’s more than we were talking about paying for, but I really think it’s a great house, you should go take a look at it.”

When the Tribune grilled Obama about whether he and Rezko had coordinated their bids so Obama could afford to buy the home at a discounted price, Obama admitted he and Rezko had toured the home together before making offers."

How convicted felon helped Obama buy home

Well it's so much bullshit. '
A ten foot strip so you could have a big porch is NOT a house.

Asked if they coordinated their bids is different than we toured the home together.

There is no "there" there.

poor Donnie .. his wifie steals speeches from Democrats, He steals catch phrases from Democrats.

ergo;

The Trump's STEAL !

snort ~

Prove it.

How convicted felon helped Obama buy home

Well it's so much bullshit. '
A ten foot strip so you could have a big porch is NOT a house.

Asked if they coordinated their bids is different than we toured the home together.

There is no "there" there.

How naive are you, R-Derp? Rezko turns Obama onto the house across the street from his own house...takes him on a tour of the house...and agrees to pay substantially more for a vacant lot than it's worth ON THE EXACT SAME DAY AS THE OBAMA'S BUY THEIR HOUSE FROM SELLERS THAT WOULD ONLY SELL THE HOUSE AND THE VACANT LOT TOGETHER...BUT YOU DON'T THINK THEY COORDINATED THEIR BIDS? You're a joke, R-Derp!

Forum List

Back