Dramatic drop in Covid deaths deserves scrutiny

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
How did we go from 1500-2500 per day down to 300-500?
The misdirected health obsessed would say it was the lockdowns. Well how did lockdowns suddenly over a period of 2/3 days drop the fatality rate by 300%???
The answer is so easy. They discontinued the fakery of counting every death as a Covid death.

The misdirected health obsessed would say it was the lockdowns. Well how did lockdowns suddenly over a period of 2/3 days drop the fatality rate by 300%???
The answer is so easy. They discontinued the fakery of counting every death as a Covid death.
Please give me a link on this. I'm interested in GOOD news for once.

Here's the link showing the weekly COVID 19 deaths. We are down tremendously much from the mid April heights.

I know that disappoints you so much. You're sick friend.
Logic tells me that hospitals and mortuaries aren't hiding a bunch of bodies with help from the families you God Damned idiot.

A conspiracy by health professionals to help Trump.

Do you see how God Damned F rethaahded that sounds.

Logic tells me that hospitals and mortuaries aren't hiding a bunch of bodies with help from the families you God Damned idiot.

Sputtering and spitting in rage over his pet Covid being shot down

Last edited:

The Old Lady also must have never looked at any stats as she feels the death rate is Incteading???
You're telling us the doctors hospitals,and mortuaries are lying about deaths.vCoroner or doctor are not issuing death certificates. Is that what you're telling us. Logic is calling out for you.

That's how death works. We need to know and verify who is going to worm food.

Possibly it is because the people becoming infected now are younger and healthier and better able to survive? I guess we'll see as the caseload increases.

And to think we were told that it couldn't survive sunlight, heat, humidity and would be gone by summer. :rolleyes:

The Old Lady also must have never looked at any stats as she feels the death rate is Incteading???
You're telling us the doctors hospitals,and mortuaries are lying about deaths.vCoroner or doctor are not issuing death certificates. Is that what you're telling us. Logic is calling out for you.

Here is a towel, dry off your spittle and snot and have mommy help you

Well why don't you have mommy tell you, you are full of crap. My last response is telling you that your fantasy is wrong.

We are not faking death numbers . Sorry more have not died enough for you.

Well why don't you have mommy tell you, you are full of crap. My last response is telling you that your fantasy is wrong.

We are not faking death numbers . Sorry more have not died enough for you.

More have NOT died from COVID, not at all.

Bad news for our undertaker friends in the Mortuary business. But none the less, its the facts. But don't cry for your personal funeral director. Eventually everyone is a customer.

"

Here's the link showing the weekly COVID 19 deaths. We are down tremendously much from the mid April heights.

Even though the # of deaths for the week of 6/20 will no doubt go up due to the lag time in reporting, it is clear that the number of deaths is really going down from our high in mid-April. That is GREAT! There are still some states that are "getting their turn" with new cases, but hopefully they have finally got the highest risk patients sufficiently protected. I have been hoping all along that by August the Germ will have run itself out, and that school, fall sports, the local diner, etc. will be back to usual by September. Not that no one will get it; those at high risk will unfortunately need to continue to be careful until a vaccine is available. But the news about significantly lower death rates is great.

Does the lower death rate continue to follow the number of cases? We are also having less cases, aren't we? Maine's case #'s have been low compared to other states, but they are stubbornly staying the same, not going down, although the recovery #'s continue to climb high above them. I want to see those new case #'s go down.

"

Even though the # of deaths for the week of 6/20 will no doubt go up due to the lag time in reporting, it is clear that the number of deaths is really going down from our high in mid-April. That is GREAT! There are still some states that are "getting their turn" with new cases, but hopefully they have finally got the highest risk patients sufficiently protected. I have been hoping all along that by August the Germ will have run itself out, and that school, fall sports, the local diner, etc. will be back to usual by September. Not that no one will get it; those at high risk will unfortunately need to continue to be careful until a vaccine is available. But the news about significantly lower death rates is great.

Does the lower death rate continue to follow the number of cases? We are also having less cases, aren't we? Maine's case #'s have been low compared to other states, but they are stubbornly staying the same, not going down, although the recovery #'s continue to climb high above them. I want to see those new case #'s go down.

Its difficult to say how the cases have been doing. There has been a pickup in the number of tests, so that more are being identified. But that doesn't mean more cases.

"

Its difficult to say how the cases have been doing. There has been a pickup in the number of tests, so that more are being identified. But that doesn't mean more cases.
10 in a thousand test and 100 in ten thousand test is not a surge but rather the same infection rate being applied to more people tested.
Fake media counting on most Americans not understanding that

Forum List

Back