Draymond Green Suspended Indefinitely

He is a thug.
Yes, of course he is a thug. That is why I said it is a shame because he really does have a great understanding of the game and would someday make a great coach if he weren't such a volatile thug.

Why this is triggering people's insecurities is beyond me.

Yes, of course he is a thug. That is why I said it is a shame because he really does have a great understanding of the game and would someday make a great coach if he weren't such a volatile thug.

Why this is triggering people's insecurities is beyond me.
It’s just odd that you’re so focused on the silver lining and quickly skip over his actions and lack of character.

He’s a thug, just stop it there. Are you his mother or something?

It’s just odd that you’re so focused on the silver lining and quickly skip over his actions and lack of character.

He’s a thug, just stop it there. Are you his mother or something?
What I am saying is that it is a waste of talent.

Why don't you save your bile for the leftists here, k?

What I am saying is that it is a waste of talent.
I don’t think he’s a waste of anything. I think he’s a high end role player, he’s delusional in his value, and he doesn’t have anything to offer young players any more than a Rasheed Wallace or Dennis Rodman, who were also clearly punks on the court.

There are far more mature and smart players in the league than Draymond. I hope he’s gone for the season, but I hope one day he gets demolished by someone who is tough in reality, not just loud and flexing “fake tough” like Green.

He is a monster!

Worse! I think he must have some serious mental issues! Golden State's complicit after allowing him to keep this $#!t going since he sabotaged their championship run in 2016! I just can't believe they re-signed him to such a generous contract last season, 4 yrs. for $100M! Insanity by him & the team! :heehee: :D:dunno::stir:

Worse! I think he must have some serious mental issues! Golden State's complicit after allowing him to keep this $#!t going since he sabotaged their championship run in 2016! I just can't believe they re-signed him to such a generous contract last season, 4 yrs. for $100M! Insanity by him & the team! :heehee: :D:dunno::stir:
And, he's at it again. Only now his teammates are getting sick of it. To the point, they don't know if they can count on him.

Think about it. They forgive him for getting tossed 2 games against Cleveland in the NBA finals. They forgave it because they won another one after that year. But make no mistake this thug cost Curry a ring. How many does Curry have? He should have one more.

They were up 3 to 1 against Cleveland. Green gets suspended for games 5 and 6. Cleveland tied up the series. And of course you know the rest of the story. If Draymond didn't get kicked out of games 5 and 6, no way, and I mean NO WAY, Cleveland pulls that off.

He also is responsible for Lebron winning one more ring than he deserves. AND, he's responsible for bad attitude Kyree Irving having a ring.

Forum List

Back