Draymond Green

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
We cant have this happening in our sports. What ever happened to sportmanship? Our children are seeing these things. This should be an automatic half year ban, a 2nd offense = a permanent ban--DO SOMETHING.

He knocked( punched) Jordan Poole out during a game in front of the fans. Now his team mates dont trust him. Children dont need to see that kind of garbage.
Jordan Poole and Dremond Green are both Golden State Warriors.

It looks like it was a scrimmage among the team, likely not a public event.

Draymond Green punched Jordan Poole on the court, i think it said he knocked him cold. In front of all the fans. Now his teammates dont trust him.

For the sake of the team, it looks as if they've gotten by it, but IDK how you get past an assault? :dunno: :heehee:🥱

We cant have this happening in our sports. What ever happened to sportmanship? Our children are seeing these things. This should be an automatic half year ban, a 2nd offense = a permanent ban--DO SOMETHING.
It's certainly a clear violation, but come on.. I think the "k" in kjw47 might stand for "Karen".

You have 2 grown men playing a physical sport for their livelihoods. In practice? They can do what they want for all I care.

If this were in a game, on National TV, I'd say something should be done by the league. Should the Warriors do something? Probably, but if they feel they need to, they will.

Draymond Green's a psycho. Film at 11
He's always gotten away with WAY too much IMO. Refs throw out Tim Duncan and Ben Wallace for the wrong looks over the years, while Draymond Green can impose onto a ref, scream in his face with all types of disrespectful gestures, and nothing happens.

I have no idea why refs went so soft on him.

He's always gotten away with WAY too much IMO. Refs throw out Tim Duncan and Ben Wallace for the wrong looks over the years, while Draymond Green can impose onto a ref, scream in his face with all types of disrespectful gestures, and nothing happens.

Totally agree. He also cost the Warriors a championship in 2016. He could have been forgiven for getting injured while riding a motorcycle drunk. But the slow-roll of his mounting technical fouls...they really should have traded him then. I think Green cost the Warriors probably another title by chasing off Kevin Durant. No secret KD couldn't stand the fucker.

Totally agree. He also cost the Warriors a championship in 2016. He could have been forgiven for getting injured while riding a motorcycle drunk. But the slow-roll of his mounting technical fouls...they really should have traded him then. I think Green cost the Warriors probably another title by chasing off Kevin Durant. No secret KD couldn't stand the fucker.
He's the guy who, if he's on your team, you love him. I'm a Cleveland guy, and amidst the Cavs vs. Warriors rivalry, we had a few sh*t stirrers ourselves, such as Andy Varejao and Matthew Dellevadova.

But seriously, Green got away with WAY too much. And KD should have never gone to golden state in the first place, he only did so because he's a clear beta who can't lead a team. Nothing wrong with being one of the best of your generation, but he's certainly unable to be "the man" in the league.

He's the guy who, if he's on your team, you love him. I'm a Cleveland guy, and amidst the Cavs vs. Warriors rivalry, we had a few sh*t stirrers ourselves, such as Andy Varejao and Matthew Dellevadova.

Well if you're a Cleveland guy, I'm guessing you love him, too -- for the way he completely melted down and tanked the statistically best team in the history of the league, lololololol

But seriously, Green got away with WAY too much.

The only one who even remotely compares is Rasheed Wallace. Always yapping at the refs and often getting the rest of the team in trouble because of it.

And KD should have never gone to golden state in the first place, he only did so because he's a clear beta who can't lead a team.

Yeah, personality-wise, probably true. I think he's the kinda guy who would have been great with a team like San Antonio, where the organization is strong and coach Pop would have made sure he was a leader

Well if you're a Cleveland guy, I'm guessing you love him, too -- for the way he completely melted down and tanked the statistically best team in the history of the league, lololololol
He certainly possibly bailed us out.
The only one who even remotely compares is Rasheed Wallace. Always yapping at the refs and often getting the rest of the team in trouble because of it.
Good call, but at least the refs would toss Sheed, Green was allowed to stay for some odd reason.
Yeah, personality-wise, probably true. I think he's the kinda guy who would have been great with a team like San Antonio, where the organization is strong and coach Pop would have made sure he was a leader
For sure. However, It'll probably go down as the largest shift of power in the NBA of all time. An NBA MVP with 2 other HOF's who lost to a team in game 7 of the conference finals goes to a 73-9 team that he lost to with 1-2 HOF's on it.

Draymond Green punched Jordan Poole on the court, i think it said he knocked him cold. In front of all the fans. Now his teammates dont trust him.
Draymond Green is the perfect example of a black person who just doesn't know how to act. You can take the Draymond out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of Draymond. Think Will Smith at Oscar night. Both black on black crimes too. And then they wonder why white people don't want to live around black people. I started a thread about how black people don't know how to act. Got closed down. But they admitted it. I can say a word to them and they believe me saying that word to them gives them justification to legally hit me. They truly believe that. Yet there is no word in the English language they can say to me where they would say I can legally hit them.

Yes white people sucker punch people too. I know. But this guy is the classic example of the type of brother society is afraid of. More his mentality than it is his skin color.

Now after saying all that, I would love to have him on the Pistons. LOL. He good.

I think the refs get intimidated by him

Draymond Green is the perfect example of a black person who just doesn't know how to act. You can take the Draymond out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of Draymond. Think Will Smith at Oscar night. Both black on black crimes too. And then they wonder why white people don't want to live around black people. I started a thread about how black people don't know how to act. Got closed down. But they admitted it. I can say a word to them and they believe me saying that word to them gives them justification to legally hit me. They truly believe that. Yet there is no word in the English language they can say to me where they would say I can legally hit them.

Yes white people sucker punch people too. I know. But this guy is the classic example of the type of brother society is afraid of. More his mentality than it is his skin color.

Now after saying all that, I would love to have him on the Pistons. LOL. He good.

It is sad. it used to be about sportsmanship, now they turned it all into $$$$$$$. They sold their souls.

IDK how Jordan's supposed to get over being assaulted like that after the video went viral? I can imagine most thinking he should be the bigger person and forgive the act! "Bigger person," meaning being a sucker allowing insult and ignorant behavior from others! :rolleyes: :eek::itsok::dunno::dev3:

Forum List

Back