Draymond Green

IDK how Jordan's supposed to get over being assaulted like that after the video went viral? I can imagine most thinking he should be the bigger person and forgive the act! "Bigger person," meaning being a sucker allowing insult and ignorant behavior from others! :rolleyes: :eek::itsok::dunno::dev3:

A part of me says we've become too soft where this is going too far. Yes, I agree it's not cool to sucker punch someone but shit probably happens in locker rooms like that all the time. Should we evolve? Yes. Is it unacceptable? Yes. Not arguing. But I think we're seeing him and Chris Rock are just fine. Better than the rest of us who can't get over it.

I listened to Draymond explaining it from his perspective. Looking on the bright side after everyone on the planet has seen you at your worst. It can only go up from here he said. Hopefully he's right. I always expect guys like him will get in trouble with the law after sports. But so far Meta World Piece hasn't gotten into any trouble as far as I know.

Or Latrell Spreewell after choking his coach PJ Carlesimo.

I can't think of the others right now but there are a few athletes I've said they're going to get into trouble with that attitude after sports. So far all of them have kept low profile lives.

I can't imagine what it's like to be 29 and retired after 10 years of the NFL or NBA. Ten year career. Multi millionaire. But still you want to work and be making money. Or own a business. Something. Not just do nothing the next 70 years.

OH, I had the greatest of ideas last night. Poole gets to sucker punch Draymond Green in public any time he wants and Draymond can't do shit back. But it will happen during an NBA game this year. The Warriors should announce this is the deal Draymond has agreed to. Do you know what would happen? Ratings through the roof. If I were Poole I'd clock him 2nd to last game of the year. An away game where the fans will LOVE IT!!!

Jordan Poole just signed a huge new contract, and Draymond is a free agent next year. I expect Green to get traded, and that's a big hole in Golden State's line-up they'll have to fill.

Jordan Poole just signed a huge new contract, and Draymond is a free agent next year. I expect Green to get traded, and that's a big hole in Golden State's line-up they'll have to fill.
If he is still the vital piece that this team needs to win, they won't trade him. You need a Draymond Green to win a championship. Not a lot of guys that good around the league. Maybe if you could trade for someone like him but I wouldn't take the chance. I think Poole isn't as big as a snowflake as the rest of you all are. He'll be alright.

But if I were him, I'd knock Draymond Green the fuck out in public when he wasn't expecting it. Who would complain?

Draymond Green punched Jordan Poole on the court, i think it said he knocked him cold. In front of all the fans. Now his teammates dont trust him.
Wouldn't that information go in the FIRST post?

We cant have this happening in our sports. What ever happened to sportmanship? Our children are seeing these things. This should be an automatic half year ban, a 2nd offense = a permanent ban--DO SOMETHING.
1700068282345.png

Forum List

Back