Dreamers...

I’m not a fan of Ann Coulter, but I agree with her on the subject.
Dreamers are a bunch of entitled assholes. Like she says, they are demanding people Except their lawbreaking as a good thing... I can say to hell with the bastards.

Dreamers... :fu:

“Dreamers” = illegal WETBACKS
Send the filthy fucks home Kavanaugh

You are the filthy fuck. Roberts is the swing vote.
Roberts is a progressive shit stain

Dreamers are a slogan created by Obama to try and make it cool to violate the laws of this country that he Swore and Oath to uphold and defend.....

They are a violation of our laws and nothing more.

The congress and Senate are a joke..........

Virtually everyone who isn't Ann Coulter or a batsht crazy Trumper gets that Dreamers are as American as anyone and should be recognized as such
Nonsense.

They are Illegal Aliens who have benefited from LibTard legislative intervention.

Granting them citizenship allows their parents' schemes to succeed.

Dreamers are a bunch of entitled assholes. Like she says, they are demanding people Except their lawbreaking as a good thing... I can say to hell with the bastards.

90% approval for DACA

Poll: Nearly 9 in 10 want DACA recipients to stay in US

Hahaha...you desperate wackos are still buying that poll shit huh?

“The CBS News poll surveyed 1,225 Americans from Jan. 13 to 16. The margin of error is 3 percentage points.”
Was this poll conducted in East Los Angeles and were only Obama phones called?
Nobody decent supports the idea of children benefiting from the criminality of their parents. That’s not how we work here.
Imagine if I could rob a bank, give the loot to my children and our laws allowed them to keep it....haha....I know, I know...false equivalence.

You are the filthy fuck. Roberts is the swing vote.

Just go home beaner...PLEASE!

They broke no law .

They broke no law .
Quit falling down the well
The assholes do not belong here...
They need to go to the back of the line

They committed no crimes . They were just kids . And if their parents overstayed their visas , that is also not a crime .

They committed no crimes . They were just kids . And if their parents overstayed their visas , that is also not a crime .
Lol
They should be treated as fucking criminals.

...quit falling down the well

Dreamers are assholes who think they are entitled to go to the front of the line...

What’s “home” by your definition?

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO
Why? Because that’s where they were born?

President Trump didn’t have the stones to clap back at Ann after calling him gutless. All he did was “unfollow” her. lol
Our President is a TV ass clown. "Stones" aren't in his repertoire.

There is no other crime where children, especially adult children, are able to keep the proceeds of parental wrongdoing. Pack them up and deport them.

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

Yes, we don’t allow wetbacks to throw their children over the wall and into the laps of American taxpayers. You didn’t know that?

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

Yes, we don’t allow wetbacks to throw their children over the wall and into the laps of American taxpayers. You didn’t know that?
Let talk like grow ups shall we? Give it a try, no need to use the slurs. I understand that you hate illegal aliens. Ok? That’s loud and clear.

To your question, yes I know it’s wrong and illegal to throw baby’s over a border wall. But we are talking about children who have grown up in the USA. Their friends, family, schools, and life experiences have been here. But you still think they are somehow responsible for being here and deserve to be punished? Why?

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

Let talk like grow ups shall we? Give it a try, no need to use the slurs. I understand that you hate illegal aliens. Ok? That’s loud and clear.

To your question, yes I know it’s wrong and illegal to throw baby’s over a border wall. But we are talking about children who have grown up in the USA. Their friends, family, schools, and life experiences have been here. But you still think they are somehow responsible for being here and deserve to be punished? Why?
Illegal is illegal, they should go to the back of the line... tuff shit

Forum List

Back