Dreamers...

“Dreamers” = illegal WETBACKS
Send the filthy fucks home Kavanaugh
What’s “home” by your definition?

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO
Why? Because that’s where they were born?

Yes, we don’t allow wetbacks to throw their children over the wall and into the laps of American taxpayers. You didn’t know that?
Let talk like grow ups shall we? Give it a try, no need to use the slurs. I understand that you hate illegal aliens. Ok? That’s loud and clear.

To your question, yes I know it’s wrong and illegal to throw baby’s over a border wall. But we are talking about children who have grown up in the USA. Their friends, family, schools, and life experiences have been here. But you still think they are somehow responsible for being here and deserve to be punished? Why?

Shit doesn’t work like that here bud...we don’t get emotionally wrapped up in shit and make arbitrary decisions...Here, nobody is to benefit from criminal activity..NOBODY. That’s a precedent that other nations set...not here.
Why do you think it took an anti America minded Kenyan to come with some crazy shit like DACA? Children have been smuggled in here for years...we don’t issue a golden ticket to the children of the smugglers...The workings of the naturalization process here are well defined and crystal clear, that why Kavanaugh will put them all on a bus headedto the filthy brown south.

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

Yes, we don’t allow wetbacks to throw their children over the wall and into the laps of American taxpayers. You didn’t know that?
Let talk like grow ups shall we? Give it a try, no need to use the slurs. I understand that you hate illegal aliens. Ok? That’s loud and clear.

To your question, yes I know it’s wrong and illegal to throw baby’s over a border wall. But we are talking about children who have grown up in the USA. Their friends, family, schools, and life experiences have been here. But you still think they are somehow responsible for being here and deserve to be punished? Why?

Shit doesn’t work like that here bud...we don’t get emotionally wrapped up in shit and make arbitrary decisions...Here, nobody is to benefit from criminal activity..NOBODY. That’s a precedent that other nations set...not here.
Why do you think it took an anti America minded Kenyan to come with some crazy shit like DACA? Children have been smuggled in here for years...we don’t issue a golden ticket to the children of the smugglers...The workings of the naturalization process here are well defined and crystal clear, that why Kavanaugh will put them all on a bus headedto the filthy brown south.
What do you think was worse. Obama’s deferred action directive or Reagan’s Amnesty?

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

What do you think was worse. Obama’s deferred action directive or Reagan’s Amnesty?
Fuck Reagan and his fucked up amnesty...

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

Reagan signing the amnesty bill should go down in history as the single worst action EVER taken by a U.S. President.
He acted as the catalyst to DACA and all things wetback.
Ronald Reagan phucked us over...big time!

Reagan signing the amnesty bill should go down in history as the single worst action EVER taken by a U.S. President.
Yep,
His dirty little trick was a disaster

So Reagan’s move was worse than Obama’s, Right? Why would Mr Conservative do such a thing? Do you have any understanding of his reasoning besides just saying it was stupid?

So Reagan’s move was worse than Obama’s, Right? Why would Mr Conservative do such a thing? Do you have any understanding of his reasoning besides just saying it was stupid?

I see where you want to go with this...Stop and realize how ignorant and irrational the logic is before you make a complete fool of yourself.

“Dreamers” = illegal WETBACKS
Send the filthy fucks home Kavanaugh

Haha..I’ll play.
Ummm, MEHICO

Precisely

I see where you want to go with this...Stop and realize how ignorant and irrational the logic is before you make a complete fool of yourself.
Ok, I’ve thought about it. Ready to rock. Go ahead and respond

Reagan had no good reason to grant amnesty to 3.5 million illegal aliens...there’s never a good reason to fuck over Americans and shit on the U.S. Constitution...He was a bipartisan bitch, he simply tried to please dirty Democrats. They played his nutless ass like a fiddle. They were already eyeing wetbacks and their off the charts fertility rate by 1986...they struck votership gold..they knew that 3.5m would quickly turn to 25m.
The Kenyan simply did anything and everything he could to shit in the face of America’s Best...that was his MO.

Last edited:

Reagan had no good reason to grant amnesty to 3.5 million illegal aliens...there’s never a good reason to fuck over Americans and shit on the U.S. Constitution...He was a bipartisan bitch, he simply tried to please dirty Democrats. They played his nutless ass like a fiddle. They were already eyeing wetbacks and their off the charts fertility rate by 1986...they struck votership gold..they knew that 3.5m would quickly turn to 25m.
The Kenyan simply did anything and everything he could to shift in the face of America’s Best...that was his MO.
Hold up... I asked if you understood his rationale for his decision and the best you can come up with is that he tucked tail and did something that the Dems wanted which he knew was a bad idea. Are you kidding me? You think that’s the reality and Reagan was that much of a pussy?

The Kenyan simply did anything and everything he could to shift in the face of America’s Best...that was his MO.
Hold up... I asked if you understood his rationale for his decision and the best you can come up with is that he tucked tail and did something that the Dems wanted which he knew was a bad idea. Are you kidding me? You think that’s the reality and Reagan was that much of a pussy?

You think that’s the reality and Reagan was that much of a pussy?”
Yes
What does your bleeding heart tell you his “rationale” was?

Yes
I imagine he thought is was the best solution to handle the problem. Just like Obama and millions of other people think about DACA

Yes
I imagine he thought is was the best solution to handle the problem. Just like Obama and millions of other people think about DACA

How unFucking American would that be huh...imagine if that’s how we worked huh...imagine if the citizenry supported the idea of law enforcement conceding to criminals....if you ever support that crazy shit or think the solution should ever be..”fuck it, let’s just reward the criminals since we don’t have the balls to do the right thing for the American people” you’re probably an unAmerican piece of fucking shit.

Yes

How unFucking American would that be huh...imagine if that’s how we worked huh...imagine if the citizenry supported the idea of law enforcement conceding to criminals....if you ever support that crazy shit or think the solution should ever be..”fuck it, let’s just reward the criminals since we don’t have the balls to do the right thing for the American people” you’re probably an unAmerican piece of fucking shit.
You’re dodging the subject. Was Reagan an unAmerican piece of fucking shit?

Yes

AbsoFuckinLutely....he was a complete piece of fucking shit. Did you miss this earlier?

Yes

AbsoFuckinLutely....he was a complete piece of fucking shit. Did you miss this earlier?

Well good at least you stick by your principles, as ignorant and biased as they may be.

Yes

Well good at least you stick by your principles, as ignorant and biased as they may be.

You’re lost and twisted bud.
There’s nothing “ignorant and bias” in expecting foreigners to obey the laws and follow the procedures set forth by We The People of America.
It’s mind blowing that you hate the fact that The People of America have the right to defend their territory. Plain fucking weird.

Yes

It’s super odd that you make a distinction between your own real property and the property owned by the American People. I’m quite certain you wouldn’t allow foreign illegals to start pitching tents on your lawn...and you probably wouldn’t be cool with them when you ask them to leave and they say “fuck you, I’m staying right here and you’re going to pay for my kid to go to school and for my healthcare too.”
Come on man...stop being so terrified to see this shit for what it really is.

Why some descendants of white invaders and illegal immigrants wants to deny some who were born on this land to be citizens?
If they are worried that the white race will be a minority in the US, well they don't have to worry it might not happen now but it will in the future.

Forum List

Back