Drive-By Media Defend Planned Parenthood Debacle

I wonder how Obama would feel knowing that 2/3rds of those executed for parts, are of the African-American blood. And to think that black lives matter. Oh really?

Less than 1% of all abortions performed are even candidates for tissue donations. Far less actually donate the tissues.
Well, that certainly makes the practice less appalling, doesn't it?

I'd like to file a complaint that this thread is going whacko, which is a shame as I was actually finding it a good discussion.

I don't have time to filter through /this/ much bullshit guys...

Yeah sure, only ones that lie, are those that are in the Obama Administration and those who are trying to prop him up, or say that PP isn't selling body parts. Every video that was legally obtained, has shown agents of PP talking about the selling of those parts for profit. Maybe instead of keeping your head up your ass, take a look at the video. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but then again with shit in your eyes, it is hard to see anything.

Once again you lie.

They did not sell body parts. The women who had the abortion signed papers to donate the remains. There are costs involved in these donations. The $30 to $100 is reasonable.

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video
"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee."

And not one of those videos shows parts being sold for profit. So you are still lying.
Yeah.....sure....uh-huh.....

They didn't show it.......just discussed doing it. Even set prices for specific parts...like livers.

Nope....totally innocent.

Pretty soon you libs will be claiming this is all Bush's fault.

No, they did NOT, as a matter of fact, show that. They did show them discussing pricing. But the pricing, as I have shown several times, is barely enough to cover the costs. PP is recouping their costs, not making a profit.
Sorry, but I saw it with my own eyes. I don't care if you don't believe it.

You're just so wrapped up in the cause you refuse to face reality.

Did they show the costs associated with handling the tissue and organ donations? No. Without the costs, you have no way of determining whether profits were made. I have posted statements from 3 experts saying it was not a profit making endeavor.
They discussed the prices. Problem with you libs......unless they openly admit their guilt and give you a signed confession you ignore the whole thing once they change from an apology to a denial.

None of you is honest enough to be realistic about the situation.

You libtards love using terms that make an unborn baby not sound like someone who wants a chance at life, you know i.e. couple of cells, or a mass of tissue, which is why it is so easy for you to execute unborn children in our out of the womb and not shed a tear. How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Then why I use your own Rules for Radicals against you, you show FAUX indignation. You don't pull livers, hearts, lungs, or other body parts, out of a couple of cells, or a mass of tissue. You pull body parts out of babies. EVIL, has run amok and it is called LIBERALISM.

The "debacle" described in the OP is not the abortions but the donating of tissues and organs from the remains of the abortion.

That is the issue. If you want to debate the ethics of abortion, start a thread. I have not discussed my opinion or beliefs on abortion in any of these threads and do not intend to start here.
I think you need to show these were all "donations"....of which the legality is questionable....or simply theft of body parts without the mother's knowledge.

A federal judge in California has extended a temporary restraining order for at least several weeks against an anti-abortion group that released several videos showing Planned Parenthood officials discussing the transfer of fetal tissue and organs. ... (The Hill)

What do you call a Republican who leans more to the middle? A maverick John McCain RINO.
What do you call a Democrat who leans more to the middle? An independent Joe Liberman, Al Gores 2000 running mate.
What do you call a Moderate who sits on the fence and sways which ever way the wind blows? A liberal too ashamed of himself and wont call himself what he truly is.
What do you call someone who demands that everyone fit into some pre-defined cubbyhole? An idiot.

Shall we stick to the actual topic or will you be continuing your lies and false accusations?

Nope.....a Democrat.

Planned Parenthood is so good they do, on average, one adoption referral to 134 abortions.

So you are okay with Nuclear bomb material being sold to Russia and then it given to Iran?

You don't think the russians don't already have more than enough bomb grade material if they really wanted to sell it? Did you miss the whole "Cold War" thing? Our biggest problem is Russia has hundreds of nuclear reactors on rusting naval ships.

So the rapist president William Jefferson Clinton(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) could have donations to his foundation of $150,000,000 which only 1/5 of that went to charity?

Clinton didn't rape anyone. ANd that 1/5 to charity has been proven to be lie.

Ah yes, as long as a liberal is screwing US over, no big deal but if a Republican even gets accused of doing what Clinton does, you guys want blood.

Not true. I had no real problem when Ronnie Reagan sold missiles to Iran to get hostages out.

So you go out and execute unborn babies, for your bloodlust. I am starting to get where you guys are coming from.

Fetuses aren't babies.
Why do Bill and Hillary Clinton still get a pass
This raises a question: Why does Bill Clinton continue to get a pass? Clinton was, after all, accused of rape by Juanita Broaddrick. Broaddrick, on “Dateline NBC,” claimed that Clinton, then-Arkansas attorney general and gubernatorial candidate, raped her: “I first pushed him away. I just told him ‘no.’ ... He tries to kiss me again. He starts biting on my lip. ... And then he forced me down on the bed. I just was very frightened. I tried to get away from him. I told him ‘no.’ ... He wouldn’t listen to me.”
You are a dipshit.
Ah yes, Juanita Broaddrick ... facing perjury if she failed to tell the truth ...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family." - Juanita Broaddrick

My question was specifically for JoeB. And it relates to an ongoing argument he and I have had regarding his desire to have gun dealers sent to prison if a gun they sold is used in a murder.

Yes, I have argued in numerous threads about guns. And I have argued the pro-gun side. So much for your claims about my being a liberal. lol

Oh, is that what you are doing?

I thought I made myself clear. The gun dealers are gulty. everything else is a formality I simply can't be bothered with because I'm making an example out of an asshole.
Fetus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
In human development, a fetus (/ˈfiːtəs/; plural "fetuses"), also spelled foetus, is a prenatal human between its embryonic state and its birth.
So a mother isn't a mother until that baby is born, is that what you are saying. So how can a mother sign the hearts, kidneys, liver, away when she isn't the mother? EVIL, has come to America, and it votes LIBERAL.
It's hers to do with as she pleases.

You libtards love using terms that make an unborn baby not sound like someone who wants a chance at life, you know i.e. couple of cells, or a mass of tissue, which is why it is so easy for you to execute unborn children in our out of the womb and not shed a tear. How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Then why I use your own Rules for Radicals against you, you show FAUX indignation. You don't pull livers, hearts, lungs, or other body parts, out of a couple of cells, or a mass of tissue. You pull body parts out of babies. EVIL, has run amok and it is called LIBERALISM.

The "debacle" described in the OP is not the abortions but the donating of tissues and organs from the remains of the abortion.

That is the issue. If you want to debate the ethics of abortion, start a thread. I have not discussed my opinion or beliefs on abortion in any of these threads and do not intend to start here.
I think you need to show these were all "donations"....of which the legality is questionable....or simply theft of body parts without the mother's knowledge.

PP will have the signed paperwork showing that the mother opted to donate.

Bullying - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power, which distinguishes bullying from conflict.[1] Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets. Rationalizations for such behavior sometimes include differences of social class, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, behavior, body language, personality, reputation, lineage, strength, size or ability.[2][3] If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing.
The reason why I have put up this definition is to explain WHY liberals call US names, force their agenda on us, or even kill unborn children then try to LIE to US that it is just some random mass of cells. Liberals are bullies, (SOCIOPATHS) who must win at all costs. If ever the misguided liberals find out the TRUTH about how EVIL liberals are, then there will be HELL to pay, as those low information voters will probably go after the liberals like they did in the FRENCH REVOLUION(off with their heads). So they must continue to bully US, hope we back down, but more and more are stepping up and not letting the bullies win.

Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others. The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power, which distinguishes bullying from conflict.[1] Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets. Rationalizations for such behavior sometimes include differences of social class, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, behavior, body language, personality, reputation, lineage, strength, size or ability.[2][3] If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing.
The reason why I have put up this definition is to explain WHY liberals call US names, force their agenda on us, or even kill unborn children then try to LIE to US that it is just some random mass of cells. Liberals are bullies, (SOCIOPATHS) who must win at all costs. If ever the misguided liberals find out the TRUTH about how EVIL liberals are, then there will be HELL to pay, as those low information voters will probably go after the liberals like they did in the FRENCH REVOLUION(off with their heads). So they must continue to bully US, hope we back down, but more and more are stepping up and not letting the bullies win.

BOTH sides are bullies when it comes to getting their agenda across. It just doesn't seem that way when you agree with one side.

I'd like to file a complaint that this thread is going whacko, which is a shame as I was actually finding it a good discussion.

I don't have time to filter through /this/ much bullshit guys...

is someone forcing you to be in it?

There is not such thing as unborn children. Children don't become children until they are born. The only way you anti freedom religious zealots can operate is by misusing words and terms and telling lies. People shouldn't have to give up constitutional rights to please you and your religious beliefs. If you want to be that way go join the Taliban. We don't want sharia law here in the USA.

There is not such thing as unborn children. Children don't become children until they are born. The only way you anti freedom religious zealots can operate is by misusing words and terms and telling lies. People shouldn't have to give up constitutional rights to please you and your religious beliefs. If you want to be that way go join the Taliban. We don't want sharia law here in the USA.

And Jews aren't human until their eye color can be changed to blue right, Dr. Mengele? It's not us "religious zealots" who will run the Barry-Care death panels for the aged you no longer deem useful to the state. It's not our religious beliefs trying to deny your constituents their right to murder their unborn....some have survived the public school indoctrination that whales and snail darters are more important than a new human baby. You don't want sharia law....you want a statist stalinism that's twice as suffocating and you know it.

Notice how this person just used an insult in a bullying way. There was never a constitutional right to have an abortion, and you need to check your homosexual, muslim, president who is moving America more and more to Islam.
Obama: "My Muslim Faith"
If you think ISIS sleeper cells, when they start showing up, are going to be nice to you liberals, you got it wrong, as your immoral behavior is the reason why Muslims hate US.

Forum List

Back