'Drive High, Get a DUI' campaign launches in Colorado to stop stoned driving

it is not a choice between drunk drivers or stoned drivers, no rational person would defend either.
Impaired is impaired and it doesn't matter the source, don't be driving impaired.

Oh those daredevil pot heads , the Govenors board of hwy safety
Lets harken back to the days of Reefer Madness
I'll take my chances with a stoner driver anyday
But I wouldnt risk your life with a drunk driver

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

How about we keep both dickheads off the road ?

Shoot speeders you're so full of shit. They don't have to prove impairment with THC asshole. They'll stick a needle in your arm at the side of the road , find traces of THC a month old .

Hey stupid. We've explained this to you a hundred times. If the THC is in your body a month later, then you're still impaired. You seem to think the THC in the blood in your arm doesn't get into the brain.!!!! Ever hear of circulation, you moron?

Hey dumb shit, you're not impaired a month later. Perhaps it will take an addict to explain that to you. Should be plenty of hipsters here to tell you how it works, moron. There is no way in hell you're high a month later, not a fucking chance.

There is a lot of police discrection involved out there in my state. It does appear that those patients of mine that get a dui are medicating while driving, while the patients that get pulled over and are not , go free. It does seem to work somehow, even though the law does seem a little harsh. It does always come back to having good solid police officers who care.

Police discretion? Cops who care?? HAHAHA. All they care about is how big a bribe you give them. Under your way, the rich never get a dui ticket.

There is a lot of police discrection involved out there in my state. It does appear that those patients of mine that get a dui are medicating while driving, while the patients that get pulled over and are not , go free. It does seem to work somehow, even though the law does seem a little harsh. It does always come back to having good solid police officers who care.

Police discretion? Cops who care?? HAHAHA. All they care about is how big a bribe you give them. Under your way, the rich never get a dui ticket.

Alice Walton, fucking bitch and billionaire heiress got 2 DWI's in 5 years, but the state of Texas linked to the Arkansas database some managed to miss the 1st which produced fatality that was brushed under the rug. You are correct. Alice Walton should be in jail with DWI II on her record.

Shoot speeders you're so full of shit. They don't have to prove impairment with THC asshole. They'll stick a needle in your arm at the side of the road , find traces of THC a month old .

Hey stupid. We've explained this to you a hundred times. If the THC is in your body a month later, then you're still impaired. You seem to think the THC in the blood in your arm doesn't get into the brain.!!!! Ever hear of circulation, you moron?

geezus you are informed aint ya?....your not impaired a month later you stupid fuck....

The DUI bullshit is basically a multilayered scam primary designed to make the police state/corrupt court system easier to apply.

The DUI bullshit is basically a multilayered scam primary designed to make the police state/corrupt court system easier to apply.

Hey stupid. Drunk driving is the biggest crime in america when you factor in frequency and consequences. But you stupid libertarians want it legalized.

why does it seem like every person who needs medical marijuana today dresses in tie die, listens to the greatful dead and drives an old VW bus?

Forum List

Back