Driving Annoyances - which is MOST annoying?

What Annoys you MOST while Driving?

• Not paying attention to traffic light

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Weaving in and out of lanes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • People on cell phones

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Merging at the last minute when a lane ends

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Not using turn signal

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Throwing cigarettes (or trash) out the window

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Leaving large gaps at a light so you can't get into the turn lane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
only two things bug me

i can be the only vehicle coming down the road for miles and miles

and you chance up on an intersection with a vehicle

and it has to pull out in front of you and drive 20 percent lower then the posted speed

the other is the driver that can not settle on a speed 50 mph then 62 mph then 55 mph 59 mph

then speeding up until a no passing zone then the slow down speed up begins all over

--LOL

only two things bug me

i can be the only vehicle coming down the road for miles and miles

and you chance up on an intersection with a vehicle

and it has to pull out in front of you and drive 20 percent lower then the posted speed

the other is the driver that can not settle on a speed 50 mph then 62 mph then 55 mph 59 mph

then speeding up until a no passing zone then the slow down speed up begins all over

--LOL

I can't believe I forgot that one!
That happens to me all the time! I tell my husband that when I'm driving and point it out...

"Look that guy pulled out in front of me, made me jam on my brakes, and there is not a SOUL behind me!"

Makes me mad thinking about it...................

This is why I live way out in the country in a little town. There is no rush hour, there is no traffic, we don't even have a stop light, it's wonderful.

A traffic jam in our town is three or more cars at a stop sign.

This is why I live way out in the country in a little town. There is no rush hour, there is no traffic, we don't even have a stop light, it's wonderful.

Our town USED to be like that. We are a "tweener" not - not the city, but, busy enough to be annoying....
I'd love to live in a small town like yours (as long as there was a decent grocery story within 3-5 miles) :)

I'm going to have to go with the idiot in dense trafic who insists on moving from lane to lane just so he can move up a few hundred feet over everyone else

Our town USED to be like that. We are a "tweener" not - not the city, but, busy enough to be annoying....
I'd love to live in a small town like yours (as long as there was a decent grocery story within 3-5 miles) :)
I have a great grocery store within walking distance... and several taverns... :D

I'm going to have to go with the idiot in dense trafic who insists on moving from lane to lane just so he can move up a few hundred feet over everyone else

I love that, especially when you pass them...
And the ones that go racing by you to only have to hit their brakes at a red light....
I ALWAYS smile at them ;)

I have a great grocery store within walking distance... and several taverns... :D

That would work ! Sounds like a winner! Now, to find one where it's warm all year round and that my husband will agree to....

The taverns are the most important thing.

The guy who refuses to let you merge

You are trying to merge with traffic and have no more room. The guy sees you but keeps looking straight ahead as if to say......If I don't look at you, I don't have to let you in

Forum List

Back