Drop The Screwdriver

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I would have dropped the screwdriver

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What the hell was so hard about using a taser? Pepper spray? Ya know they give these things to cops for a reason. Good news is this

Harrison’s family obtained the video from the department as evidence in a federal civil-rights lawsuit they filed in October.

They're yelling at him to drop it, all the time he is mortally wounded and laying on his hands.

I don't doubt for a minute this is the way the cops are trained, I sometimes though have to question what kind of training gives you this kind of result.

It happens that fast. The guy was too fucking stupid to come to the door with the police announcing their arrival without a screwdriver in his hand, the woman telling them he was "off the chain" and he charges toward them. And yet we still have idiots like the previous two posters saying it was the cops fault. You know what? Fuck you two idiots. All your cops shoulda bullshit, fuck you. The mother fucker shoulda never brought the fucking weapon to the door let alone stepped out toward them.

They're yelling at him to drop it, all the time he is mortally wounded and laying on his hands.

I don't doubt for a minute this is the way the cops are trained, I sometimes though have to question what kind of training gives you this kind of result.
The kind of fucking training that keeps you from being shived with a screw driver. That's the kind of training they get and it worked out perfectly here.

The guy was told to drop the screwdriver, he saw the cops guns pointed at him. and he still came at the cop.

What's the cop supposed to do, run away?

It happens that fast. The guy was too fucking stupid to come to the door with the police announcing their arrival without a screwdriver in his hand, the woman telling them he was "off the chain" and he charges toward them. And yet we still have idiots like the previous two posters saying it was the cops fault. You know what? Fuck you two idiots. All your cops shoulda bullshit, fuck you. The mother fucker shoulda never brought the fucking weapon to the door let alone stepped out toward them.

Calm down.
I didn't say the guy wasn't stupid for showing up at the door with a screwdriver in his hand.
He was in fact stupid, and maybe even had a death wish to die when he refused to put it down.
What I don't get, is the cops continuing to demand he drop it when he was laying dying on the damn thing.
How about one cop keeping watch on him, and the other calling for an ambulance ?

The guy was told to drop the screwdriver, he saw the cops guns pointed at him. and he still came at the cop.

Not at all, and the guy clearly got what would be expected when you don't drop the weapon.

Calm down.
I didn't say the guy wasn't stupid for showing up at the door with a screwdriver in his hand.
He was in fact stupid, and maybe even had a death wish to die when he refused to put it down.
What I don't get, is the cops continuing to demand he drop it when he was laying dying on the damn thing.
How about one cop keeping watch on him, and the other calling for an ambulance ?
They did that. They had to secure themselves first and then one went in to get him cuffed. He was probably dead by then but who cares. He done fucked up.

He DID NOT come at the cop...as usual trigger happy assholes.

He came right at theem after the woman that called the cops said he was out of control. WTF were you watching?

The cops gave him less than 5 seconds to drop a screwdriver.

A fucking screwdriver.

So again, maybe republicans ARE right. The citizenry should be armed against these bastards.

What's the lesson to be learned from that video? Never call the police.
I can run three feet and stab you in the neck in about one second. You think cops have fucking ninja skills or something? Here's an idea. When the cops are called as they surely were based on the womans reaction maybe you shouldn't come to the fucking door with a screwdriver in your hand! That would be a good idea.

A fucking screwdriver.

So again, maybe republicans ARE right. The citizenry should be armed against these bastards.

I can run three feet and stab you in the neck in about one second. You think cops have fucking ninja skills or something? Here's an idea. When the cops are called as they surely were based on the womans reaction maybe you shouldn't come to the fucking door with a screwdriver in your hand! That would be a good idea.
A screwdriver. 2 cops with guns and vests... against a screwdriver.

Ninja skills? You are a pussy.

A fucking screwdriver.

A screwdriver. 2 cops with guns and vests... against a screwdriver.

Ninja skills? You are a pussy.
Actually you're a fucking retard and I could kill you in less than a second with full armor on. Fucking vests? Are you seriously that god damn stupid? You do realize the gun is there so you never get stabbed with a screwdriver right? This idiot got what he deserved.

Another thug bites the dust. Did you hear the neighbor's comments...that the last time he 'got out', he threatened his Momma and his brother pulled a gun on him.

Wasn't his first rodeo.

Forum List

Back