Drop The Screwdriver

A screwdriver through the eye or chest or the neck...all fatal. Its same as a knife.

When the fuck will people learn....if you attack a cop in a way that could end in his own death....you're getting shot.

The cops gave him less than 5 seconds to drop a screwdriver.

A fucking screwdriver.

So again, maybe republicans ARE right. The citizenry should be armed against these bastards.

What's the lesson to be learned from that video? Never call the police.
I can run three feet and stab you in the neck in about one second. You think cops have fucking ninja skills or something? Here's an idea. When the cops are called as they surely were based on the womans reaction maybe you shouldn't come to the fucking door with a screwdriver in your hand! That would be a good idea.
A screwdriver. 2 cops with guns and vests... against a screwdriver.

Ninja skills? You are a pussy.
If you and a friend were confronted by a man with a screw driver, would you go at him and try to wrestle him to the ground, or would you run? Personally, id fucking run. A guy with a screwdriver is an incredibly dangerous enemy. Our oolice dont have the option to run. Their job is to stop the man with the screwdriver. Their job is extremely dangerous and thankless, therefore they should be allowed to shoot people like that, rather than risk their lives by subduing him.

Dangerous people with screwdrivers should always be shot.

A fucking screwdriver.

So again, maybe republicans ARE right. The citizenry should be armed against these bastards.

I can run three feet and stab you in the neck in about one second. You think cops have fucking ninja skills or something? Here's an idea. When the cops are called as they surely were based on the womans reaction maybe you shouldn't come to the fucking door with a screwdriver in your hand! That would be a good idea.

Actually you're a fucking retard and I could kill you in less than a second with full armor on. Fucking vests? Are you seriously that god damn stupid? You do realize the gun is there so you never get stabbed with a screwdriver right? This idiot got what he deserved.
The cops were never in danger. They failed in their duty.

What's the lesson from this video? Never call the police unless you're okay with someone in your family being murdered.

Wow. Maybe republicans are right and all citizens should be armed. If the victim had an automatic rifle maybe he'd still be alive.

He would have died as soon as he opened the door. Only white people can wear assault rifles.

A fucking screwdriver.

If I got my hands on you and I had a screw driver...I could have you dead in seconds. Right through the eye. Or...right in the neck and bleed those jugulars out. Or...if im strong...right in the heart.

You do know...vests do not stop knives or screwdrivers? Thats not how kevlar works. The massive kinetic energy basically "activates" the net effect. A knive or screwdriver goes thru like cardboard.

A fucking screwdriver.

Actually you're a fucking retard and I could kill you in less than a second with full armor on. Fucking vests? Are you seriously that god damn stupid? You do realize the gun is there so you never get stabbed with a screwdriver right? This idiot got what he deserved.

What's the lesson from this video? Never call the police unless you're okay with someone in your family being murdered.

If I shove a scredriver through your eye socket...or through your jugular or windpipe....or into your heart....would that be in danger?

A fucking screwdriver.

If you and a friend were confronted by a man with a screw driver, would you go at him and try to wrestle him to the ground, or would you run? Personally, id fucking run. A guy with a screwdriver is an incredibly dangerous enemy. Our oolice dont have the option to run. Their job is to stop the man with the screwdriver. Their job is extremely dangerous and thankless, therefore they should be allowed to shoot people like that, rather than risk their lives by subduing him.

What? He wasn't lunging at him at all. Look at the video and pause around 1:09, he comes out the door and the officer immediately fires. No lunging or threat just blatant murder.

A fucking screwdriver.

If I was confronted by a man with a $5 screwdriver, and I was armed to the teeth and was wearing a vest and had years of training...

Not to mention the son had a history of mental illness, which the idiotic mother made clear to the police in the video. Which they should have known because it wasn't the first time they'd been called there. They had to have known that as they'd been called there many times.

Well I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were the officers who mercilessly murdered a known handicapped man.

Honestly. ..I commented before watching the video. I assumed it was another cry wolf sob story and assumed the cops were justified.

I just watched it. And im even MORE convinced. The dumb fuck rushed out the door towards a cop within 4-5 feet of the cop...armed with a scredriver...which is fatal if he stabs you in the heart or jugular or eye socket or wind pipe.

They told him drop it. He decided to rush out towards them. They shot him. Case closed.

Did the cops sound odd saying "drop it" after he was already down? Yes. But...guess what? 99.9% of cops will never shoot anyone. So...they had the adrenaline dump anyone would have. They went from a basic call of mama being tired of her fucked up kid...which cops go do.every damn day...to a rare and stressful incident of shooting someone.

Their post shooting comments and actions were not perfect....nor were they immoral or illegal.

But the shooting was 100% justified. Hell...its 10x more just than even the Mike Brown one.

You cop haters are pathetic. Reaching for straws.

And THANK GOD for the body cams you haters demanded. This shooting is so clearly justified whereas before it may not have been.

A fucking screwdriver.

What? He wasn't lunging at him at all. Look at the video and pause around 1:09, he comes out the door and the officer immediately fires. No lunging or threat just blatant murder.
Unfortunately we lose the camera angle briefly, but he was told to drop it, he didnt, the cop draws his weapon and points it at him and he tells him to drop it again. He is told several times to drop it, gun is pointed at him, then he steps out of the doorway towards the police. Look at where he is standing when the camera goes back to him, right as he is shot. He came forward. That is a clean kill in my opinion.

A fucking screwdriver.

If I shove a scredriver through your eye socket...or through your jugular or windpipe....or into your heart....would that be in danger?
Well since the police blasted the well known, mentally ill victim with overwhelming firepower we'll never know. :cool:

A fucking screwdriver.

If I was confronted by a man with a $5 screwdriver, and I was armed to the teeth and was wearing a vest and had years of training...

Not to mention the son had a history of mental illness, which the idiotic mother made clear to the police in the video. Which they should have known because it wasn't the first time they'd been called there. They had to have known that as they'd been called there many times.

Well I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were the officers who mercilessly murdered a known handicapped man.

FUCK all this bullshit of "but he had mental illness".

Like thats an excuse. If anything. ..it means he'd be more willing to stab a cop through the eye with it.

You pick up a gun. Give me a screwdriver and let me within a few feet of you. You'll either be dead or blind in 60 seconds if you dont shoot me.

Well since the police blasted the well known, mentally ill victim with overwhelming firepower we'll never know. :cool:

No...we know the cop wasnt giving him a chance to kill a cop.

Fuck this shit about "Oooooohhhh he has mental illness". Cops arent doctors. Every mass murderer in world history had your beloved mental illness excuse.

What...the cop supposed to let him kill.him since he has.mental illness?

If family members of fucked up mentally ill idiots dont want this to happen...DONT call cops...go check your fucked up offspring into a mental hospital.

A fucking screwdriver.

FUCK all this bullshit of "but he had mental illness".

Like thats an excuse. If anything. ..it means he'd be more willing to stab a cop through the eye with it.

You pick up a gun. Give me a screwdriver and let me within a few feet of you. You'll either be dead or blind in 60 seconds if you dont shoot me.
The police had been called there many times before with peaceful results. They knew that the son had issues. But they chose to murder within SECONDS!

Give you a screwdriver? How about I give a mentally ill person a screwdriver, put on a vest and have mace, a taser, and a gun available to me. Think I'd be dead within seconds then?

Fuck you Bucs.

A fucking screwdriver.

SO you think the cop can't defend himself without a gun...two cops armed wth mace and tasers at that. The cops were pussies and don;t deserve to be on the force

Forum List

Back