Drop The Screwdriver

Weren't you saying they should have used their billy club? Weren't you saying they should have used mace? If you were knowledgeable in law enforcement you would know WHY those were stupid options to suggest.

There is risk involved in being a cop. But to expect them to hold their fire when a lunatic with a weapon is charging at them (the guy was close and had his arm raised) is just stupid. You want to call them pussies, but your way could very well have cost one of them their life. But at least you could tell his widow he wasn't a pussy, huh?
They aren't stupid options when you are trained that the first defensive action isn't your gun. These guys are pussies. They waited too long to react. They are not suitable to be police officers. Their entire approach to the situation was a failure. There is a reason they work in tandem...to avoid pussy actions. 2 cops one screwdriver...give me a break. There were so many alternative options. These cops were too pussified or willing to kill. They are a disgrace to the uniform. Any REAL cop will agree.

There was no need to react until the man in the doorway refused to drop his weapon. Mace would NOT have worked fast enough and it takes longer to draw and deploy the collapsible billy club than it takes a crazy man to get to you. So yes, they were very stupid options. Yeah, there being two of them would make sure the guy didn't get away. But it wouldn't stop one of them from getting stabbed. I guess if that is what you want, feel free to second guess them from the safety of your computer.
They can take a step back, gauge the reaction and the situation. I am not talking about retreating, I am talking about controlling the situation...something a REAL cop would do....not a trigger happy pussy who can't handle an escalated situation.

Looked like pretty close quarters. The woman was behind one of the cops (the one he charged).

You keep looking for excuses to blame the cops. The simple truth is better. Don't attack cops. Seems proper to me. If you attack someone who is armed, you can pretty much bet on them using it.
Of course that is the simple truth....but another simple truth is that the cops handled the situation wrong. They are pussies and don't deserve to wear a badge. The shooter is a failure and he put his partner in a shitty situation. Pussies shouldn't be cops, PERIOD. THe shooter should lose his badge. No jail time...no conviction...simply no more authority as he has proven he is a pussy.

So i can assume you'll be at the Dallas Police recruiting office to sign up tomorrow?

You talk a lot of shit for someone who's not willing to step into the job.

This one is for you Nutz.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

He'd say the cop was over aggressive and shouldn't have slammed him.

He should've hugged him into surrendering.

They aren't stupid options when you are trained that the first defensive action isn't your gun. These guys are pussies. They waited too long to react. They are not suitable to be police officers. Their entire approach to the situation was a failure. There is a reason they work in tandem...to avoid pussy actions. 2 cops one screwdriver...give me a break. There were so many alternative options. These cops were too pussified or willing to kill. They are a disgrace to the uniform. Any REAL cop will agree.

There was no need to react until the man in the doorway refused to drop his weapon. Mace would NOT have worked fast enough and it takes longer to draw and deploy the collapsible billy club than it takes a crazy man to get to you. So yes, they were very stupid options. Yeah, there being two of them would make sure the guy didn't get away. But it wouldn't stop one of them from getting stabbed. I guess if that is what you want, feel free to second guess them from the safety of your computer.
They can take a step back, gauge the reaction and the situation. I am not talking about retreating, I am talking about controlling the situation...something a REAL cop would do....not a trigger happy pussy who can't handle an escalated situation.

Looked like pretty close quarters. The woman was behind one of the cops (the one he charged).

You keep looking for excuses to blame the cops. The simple truth is better. Don't attack cops. Seems proper to me. If you attack someone who is armed, you can pretty much bet on them using it.
Of course that is the simple truth....but another simple truth is that the cops handled the situation wrong. They are pussies and don't deserve to wear a badge. The shooter is a failure and he put his partner in a shitty situation. Pussies shouldn't be cops, PERIOD. THe shooter should lose his badge. No jail time...no conviction...simply no more authority as he has proven he is a pussy.

So i can assume you'll be at the Dallas Police recruiting office to sign up tomorrow?

:lol: I am the guy that would have fired your corrupt ass!

Oh so now you're a police chief or a mayor? Sure you are kid haha.

Never said that - local police are beneath me - but give me your precinct...I can get all of the info on you. I know you were fired for being corrupt....you have all of the tells.

Never said that - local police are beneath me - but give me your precinct...I can get all of the info on you. I know you were fired for being corrupt....you have all of the tells.

Then you could not fire me.

Atlanta. Zone 3. And I retired with honor. Something you dont know the meaning of kid haha.

Beneath you? lmao Too funny.

Hes a veeeeeery important person ya know?

Hes a veeeeeery important person ya know?

Nothing like a mid-level bureaucrat to think he knows.

Forum List

Back