🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drudge: Great Abortion article; 55 million abortions since roe/wade

What kinds of women, demographically, have abortions? Are we talking members of high society and Mensa? Lots of Norwegians and Scots/Irish? College educated? Working, etc?

The Liberal way of dealing with the Black Population.

Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.
On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 36 million, the missing 16 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 52 million persons. It would be 36 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member."

A highly significant 1993 Howard University study showed that African American women over age 50 were 4.7 times more likely to get breast cancer if they had had any abortions compared to women who had not had any abortions.
BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

you should fly over to Africa then....do some good...

There are members of my church there right now! We have a large and permanent presence there. I'm also the president of a non-profit that helps people in crisis.

What are YOU doing?

That's what I thought.

Now, as I was saying...

but you are not there...YOU.

I am helping poor people, dipshit. Did you miss the part about my non-profit?

Im doing nothing because its not my concern.

You do nothing about the poor because you are self-absorbed and selfish and want the federal government to force the rest of us to pay for other people's irresponsible behaviors. "Pay for my baby or I will kill it!"

What i do with the confides of my family is none of your business ( outside of it being illegal).

And you think it's ok to kill some members of your family but not others? Is it "none of your business" if someone decides his uncle is 'inconvenient' and kills him? Society at large should have no say in that? Society as a whole isn't affected by that?

wtf are you talking about. We are talking about Abortion, not killing an uncle.

There are members of my church there right now! We have a large and permanent presence there. I'm also the president of a non-profit that helps people in crisis.

What are YOU doing?

That's what I thought.

Now, as I was saying...

You do nothing about the poor because you are self-absorbed and selfish and want the federal government to force the rest of us to pay for other people's irresponsible behaviors. "Pay for my baby or I will kill it!"

no i didnt. I said unless the federal tax dollar is paying for abortion you dont have a say in it. Cant be more clear than that chump.

No i saw it, Why are you not in Africa right now?

In the first quarter of 2013, states proposed 694 provisions related to a woman’s body, how she gets pregnant, or how she chooses to end that pregnancy.

In the past 2000 years, the number of laws related to a man's body relative to reproduction - 0

Well we decriminalized a lot of sex crimes....

Lefties hate women. We know this.

no i didnt. I said unless the federal tax dollar is paying for abortion you dont have a say in it. Cant be more clear than that chump.

Logical fallacy. One does not have to be in Africa to demonstrate one's social consciousness. Idiot.

I also served 20+ years of active duty, stopping the killing of many innocents, on three continents outside of the North American continent, including Africa.

You fail miserably.

So what are you doing for others?

That's what I thought.

As I was saying, when innocents are being murdered, it is everyone's business.

Last edited:

Logical fallacy. One does not have to be in Africa to demonstrate one's social consciousness. Idiot.

I also served 20+ years of active duty, stopping the killing of many innocents, on three continents outside of the North American continent, including Africa.

You fail miserably.

That's what I thought.

i know i am just giving you shit. Good on you for putting your money where your mouth is.

innocents sure, but not abortion

You fail miserably.

That's what I thought.

i know i am just giving you shit. Good on you for putting your money where your mouth is.

Thanks.

The unborn are innocents. As innocent as it gets.

You fail miserably.

That's what I thought.

Thanks.

The unborn are innocents. As innocent as it gets.
no they are not

What happened to you not giving a fuck?

Apparently you do give a fuck. you want those babies dead.

What i do with the confides of my family is none of your business ( outside of it being illegal).

And you think it's ok to kill some members of your family but not others? Is it "none of your business" if someone decides his uncle is 'inconvenient' and kills him? Society at large should have no say in that? Society as a whole isn't affected by that?

wtf are you talking about. We are talking about Abortion, not killing an uncle.

We are talking about killing a family member.

no i didnt. I said unless the federal tax dollar is paying for abortion you dont have a say in it.

Sure he does. So do you. So do I.

Forum List

Back