🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Drudge: Great Abortion article; 55 million abortions since roe/wade

In the first quarter of 2013, states proposed 694 provisions related to a woman’s body, how she gets pregnant, or how she chooses to end that pregnancy.

In the past 2000 years, the number of laws related to a man's body relative to reproduction - 0

Completely untrue.

I am helping poor people, dipshit. Did you miss the part about my non-profit?

You do nothing about the poor because you are self-absorbed and selfish and want the federal government to force the rest of us to pay for other people's irresponsible behaviors. "Pay for my baby or I will kill it!"

no i didnt. I said unless the federal tax dollar is paying for abortion you dont have a say in it.

Sure he does. So do you. So do I.

nope

A zygote the size of a raspberry is not a "baby."

And what about the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs? Are they people?

It's ridiculous to believe that a piece of protoplasm is a person.

A zygote the size of a raspberry is not a "baby."

And what about the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs? Are they people?

It's ridiculous to believe that a piece of protoplasm is a person.

Is a one year-old child an adult? Is a 25 year-old a senior citizen?

Never mind the vicious nonsense of claiming that an embryo has a “right to life.” A piece of protoplasm has no rights—and no life in the human sense of the term. One may argue about the later stages of a pregnancy, but the essential issue concerns only the first three months. To equate a potential with an actual, is vicious; to advocate the sacrifice of the latter to the former, is unspeakable. . . . Observe that by ascribing rights to the unborn, i.e., the nonliving, the anti-abortionists obliterate the rights of the living: the right of young people to set the course of their own lives. The task of raising a child is a tremendous, lifelong responsibility, which no one should undertake unwittingly or unwillingly.
- Ayn Rand

It's not a *real* life, it's not a *real* human...they have to change the meanings of words in order to dehumanize it, and justify killing it.

They use the same words when they support euthanasia and assisted suicide.

It's the same way that people have always justified human rights violations and ultimately, genocides.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are much more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

Lol...What claptrap.

Child abuse rates have increased exponentially in step with legalilzed baby killing.

Therefore, Democrats are pro-child abuse AND pro-child murder.

I win.

Forum List

Back