Drudge: Kids set for nationwide 'climate strike' from school...

God bless the cultures where they recognize that wisdom comes with age.

Here in the U.S. (and apparently in Western Europe), we place great importance in what comes out of the mouths of children who, by definition, have never had a job, never been a parent, never paid taxes, are not fully educated, and whose entire scope of "wisdom" stems from a few years of casual observation (and I do mean CASUAL) and whatever their parents and teachers have managed to stuff into their pointy little heads. As well as whatever flows in through entertainment and social media, which, if history is any guide, is ANTI-INTELLIGENCE - watching and listening and reading makes you LESS SMART than you were before.

So this group of nitwits believes that they can afford to sit out a day of "education" to educate their elders. And as preposterous as this is, the MEDIA TREATS IT AS SOMETHING TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

If the collective IQ of a group decreases slightly as more people join the group, what can you say about a millions-strong committee of young people?

The mind reels.

God bless the cultures where they recognize that wisdom comes with age.

Here in the U.S. (and apparently in Western Europe), we place great importance in what comes out of the mouths of children who, by definition, have never had a job, never been a parent, never paid taxes, are not fully educated, and whose entire scope of "wisdom" stems from a few years of casual observation (and I do mean CASUAL) and whatever their parents and teachers have managed to stuff into their pointy little heads. As well as whatever flows in through entertainment and social media, which, if history is any guide, is ANTI-INTELLIGENCE - watching and listening and reading makes you LESS SMART than you were before.

So this group of nitwits believes that they can afford to sit out a day of "education" to educate their elders. And as preposterous as this is, the MEDIA TREATS IT AS SOMETHING TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

If the collective IQ of a group decreases slightly as more people join the group, what can you say about a millions-strong committee of young people?

The mind reels.

This would be a perfect time to discuss the perils of wealth redistribution to the tykes

Let them give up even a small fraction of the things fossil fuel enables them to enjoy, including their phones for ONE WEEK, and see how they feel. Their teachers union run indoctrination camps are pushing this on our impressionable kids. Total brainwashing.

iu

My teen has been getting a bit disrespectful lately, so I have started the practice of shutting down the Wi-Fi at 10pm. I am no long on after that. Only books from then on.

I agree with this protest. They should be forced to not use any electricity or be on the web.

:auiqs.jpg:

I wonder how long their "protest" could last. What? Five minutes? :abgg2q.jpg:

Like the emissions from generating electricity to run my electronics is a significant factor,

You are as fucking stupid as the rest of your right ring buddies.

Duped & do'tt give a shit about future generations.

I guess you think all electric is generated in coal fired plants?

I trust that all you fucked up Trumpettes don't have any children for it would be a shame for you to allow your own stupidity to condemn them to a more difficult future.

Like the emissions from generating electricity to run my electronics is a significant factor,

Saving the planet starts with one small step.

Stop whining, twat, you're releasing CO2.

Here in Illinois, about half is nuclear. But you ignorant twats don't want that either, do you?

I trust that all you fucked up Trumpettes don't have any children for it would be a shame for you to allow your own stupidity to condemn them to a more difficult future.

I have one. Like Dad, he thinks Democrats are full of shit.

Here in Illinois, about half is nuclear. But you ignorant twats don't want that either, do you?

I get it, Unless we stop all CO2 emission, we can't do anything.

I've done my part, have you?

Let me know how that works out when a leak happens upwind from Chicago.

I have one. Like Dad, he thinks Democrats are full of shit.
Should be child abuse to bring up such a stupid kid because it is not Democrats telling you assfucks, it is science.

You’re not doing enough. Log off and shut the fuck up

There are 15 nuclear power plants in the New Madrid fault zone -- three reactors in Alabama -- that are of the same or similar design as the site in Japan experiencing problems.

Japan, Here? You May Live on a Fault Line

You might as well build a house for your family next door to one since they are 100% safe.

You’re not doing enough. Log off and shut the fuck up

Like the typical Trumpette, you expect others to carry your weight.

You morons want to cripple our economy, but you can't put away your electronics for a week? LOL!

What did you do?

Why don't you hold your breath until that leak. Let me know how that works out.

Forum List

Back