Drudge: Kids set for nationwide 'climate strike' from school...

I trust that all you fucked up Trumpettes don't have any children for it would be a shame for you to allow your own stupidity to condemn them to a more difficult future.

I have one. Like Dad, he thinks Democrats are full of shit.
Should be child abuse to bring up such a stupid kid because it is not Democrats telling you assfucks, it is science.

He has a wall of degrees and awards, and a third book coming out in May.

Yeah science, after Professor Irwin Corey.

Like the emissions from generating electricity to run my electronics is a significant factor,

You are as fucking stupid as the rest of your right ring buddies.

Duped & do'tt give a shit about future generations.

I guess you think all electric is generated in coal fired plants?

Like the emissions from generating electricity to run my electronics is a significant factor,

Saving the planet starts with one small step.

Stop whining, twat, you're releasing CO2.

Here in Illinois, about half is nuclear. But you ignorant twats don't want that either, do you?

There are 15 nuclear power plants in the New Madrid fault zone -- three reactors in Alabama -- that are of the same or similar design as the site in Japan experiencing problems.

Japan, Here? You May Live on a Fault Line

You might as well build a house for your family next door to one since they are 100% safe.

Your posts are killing the planet.

Gaia is crying.

I trust that all you fucked up Trumpettes don't have any children for it would be a shame for you to allow your own stupidity to condemn them to a more difficult future.

I have one. Like Dad, he thinks Democrats are full of shit.
Should be child abuse to bring up such a stupid kid because it is not Democrats telling you assfucks, it is science.

He has a wall of degrees and awards, and a third book coming out in May.

Yeah science, after Professor Irwin Corey.

Trump Universiry?

Good. I want to join them.

I'm not a child but I totally support them and their effort.

Something needs to be done to combat climate change.

Unlike some, this adult cares about the future and those who come after me.

We can't keep poisoning our Mother Earth. She gives us life and if we don't wake up soon, she will either die or stop sustaining our lives.

We can't keep cutting down whole mountains. Trees and plants provide the air we love to breathe. The watersheds clean our water naturally. We can't keep killing them.

Water sustains our lives in so many ways. If we don't have enough clean water we don't have food. All of what humans consume for sustenance require clean water to be created.

People don't understand the domino effect that his happening.

Last edited:

Saving the planet starts with one small step.

Stop whining, twat, you're releasing CO2.

Here in Illinois, about half is nuclear. But you ignorant twats don't want that either, do you?

I get it, Unless we stop all CO2 emission, we can't do anything.

I've done my part, have you?

Let me know how that works out when a leak happens upwind from Chicago.

That's one of the reasons why we don't get any progress.

They use that extremist all or nothing. Since we can't immediately become 100% emissions free, we can't do anything. So nothing is done.

We can decrease our emissions. We can stop cutting down trees at a high rate. We can stop killing watersheds. We can stop killing the rivers and lakes we depend on for our food and water.

A solution is and can be a hybrid of both renewables and traditional sources. We can have the best of both if people would just stop being so all or nothing extremist.

Good. I want to join them.

I'm not a child but I totally support them and their effort.

Something needs to be done to combat climate change.

Unlike some, this adult cares about the future and those who come after me.

We can't keep poisoning our Mother Earth. She gives us life and if we don't wake up soon, she will either die or stop sustaining our lives.

We can't keep cutting down whole mountains. Trees and plants provide the air we love to breathe. The watersheds clean our water naturally. We can't keep killing them.

Water sustains our lives in so many ways. If we don't have enough clean water we don't have food. All of what humans consume for sustenance require clean water to be created.

People don't understand the domino effect that his happening.
/—-/ The climate has been changing for 6 billion years. What exactly will you do?

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.”

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace: “The whole climate crisis is not only Fake News, it’s Fake Science. There is no climate crisis, there’s weather and climate all around the world, and in fact carbon dioxide is the main building block of all life.”

Turn off the lights and heat/AC then bubba. :coffee:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald Trump is a fucking worthless piece of shit who ios so fucking stupid that he calls climate change a hoax & his band of dumbass followers believe him.

That Greenpeace co founder has not been with Greenpeace for 30 years.

Anyone who denies AGW is a fucking stupid person.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald Trump is a fucking worthless piece of shit who ios so fucking stupid that he calls climate change a hoax & his band of dumbass followers believe him.

Your posts are releasing CO2 and killing the planet.

Bastard!!!

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Bastard!!!

We have to reduce our emissions dumbass. Not eliminate them.

I reduced mine. What have you done?

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Bastard!!!

You're still posting.
Reduce your emissions more, get offline.
Planet killer.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Bastard!!!

You're still posting.
Reduce your emissions more, get offline.
Planet killer.

Why should I reduce more when assfucks like you aren't?

Forum List

Back