DrumpF Admin Sanctions Russians for Election Meddling and Cyberattacks? After they all moved funds

It’s important to remind people that Barack Hussein Obama, the media, and the left, made fun of Mitt Romney for suggesting that Russia was a concern to this country.

Nice example of a Liberal spin job:

'Trump Administration FINALLY Announces Russia Sanctions' instead of 'Trump Administration Announces Russia Sanctions'....

...compared to how Obama's administration hid Russian crimes and interference regarding Uranium One and the 2016 election. Obama protected the Russians while Trump places sanctions on them..... :p

It’s important to remind people that Barack Hussein Obama, the media, and the left, made fun of Mitt Romney for suggesting that Russia was a concern to this country.
It’s important to remind people that conservatives celebrated Russia’s election sabotage, and spent the entire presidential campaign and most of Obama’s presidency lauding the virtues of Putin’s Russia.

It’s important to remind people that conservatives celebrated Russia’s election sabotage, and spent the entire presidential campaign and most of Obama’s presidency lauding the virtues of Putin’s Russia.

More lying. Do you ever stop?

Only in your dippy addled mind.

Russia Russia Russia!

Every time one of you clowns goes all Putin Putin Putin all I see is some whiny brady bitch complaining.

Different story, same spin, same useless OP.

Russia-Russia-Russia-Jan-Brady-II.jpg

and also:

51d.gif

Trump? Where is Trump on any of this? His administration is moving - not a PEEP from Trump. He is not objecting to what they want to do, but that's a far cry from him personally having any interest in standing up to Russia.

'Not a peep from Trump'?

Yes, not a peep from Trump himself. You heard me right.
So you mean the Administration can just arbitrarily place sanctions without the President's consent?

Bwuhahaha......

The left is really confused on how to spin this development but I'm sure they'll come up with something.

Trump? Where is Trump on any of this? His administration is moving - not a PEEP from Trump. He is not objecting to what they want to do, but that's a far cry from him personally having any interest in standing up to Russia.

'Not a peep from Trump'?

So you mean the Administration can just arbitrarily place sanctions without the President's consent?

Bwuhahaha......

Dumbass did I not just explained that he did ok it, but that there is zero evidence he is personally driving any of this.

Trump's hands are tied on Russia - any pro-Russian move from him would be dissected under a microscope.

'Not a peep from Trump'?

Bwuhahaha......

Dumbass did I not just explained that he did ok it, but that there is zero evidence he is personally driving any of this.

Trump's hands are tied on Russia - any pro-Russian move from him would be disected under a microscope.
So the President 'spoke' with ACTION, imposing sanctions on Russia; yet, you want to claim that he has not physically, orally uttered a 'peep'.... :p

Oh, the butt-hurt hatred on display.... Bwuhahahaha........

I prefer a President who acts, not talks a lot but accomplishes very little.

'Not a peep from Trump'?

Bwuhahaha......

Trump's hands are tied on Russia - any pro-Russian move from him would be disected under a microscope.
So the President 'spoke'

He didn't speak, stfu please.

People in his administration speak, Trump himself consistently has nothing bad to say about Putin's regime.

'Not a peep from Trump'?

Bwuhahaha......

So the President 'spoke'

He didn't speak, stfu.
His actions spoke a lot louder than any of Barry's self-promoting BS and lies while he protected Russia by hiding their crimes and allowing them to whatever they wanted, dumbass..... :p

Bwuhahaha......

So the President 'spoke'

He didn't speak, stfu.

His actions

He oked what his people proposed, because NOT oking them would be supremely conspicuous,.

Forum List

Back