DrumpF Admin Sanctions Russians for Election Meddling and Cyberattacks? After they all moved funds

Lack of any real political opposition and Kremlin's state run media machine successfully suckers their populace into thinking the world is after them and Putin is their only hope.

Firstly, you underestimate the role of the Internet in Russia. 4/5 of the adult population of the country uses the Internet constantly. And they see here a huge amount of news from Western sources.

Secondly, you overestimate the role of censorship in Russia. We still have a lot of Western media outlets broadcasting directly. I have EuroNews, France 24, BBC World News and others on TV. And, more importantly, 99% of all modern culture in Russia is Western. Cinema, literature, music - all this comes from the West and shapes our attitude to the West.

Thirdly, the tension between the people of our countries is growing much more under the influence of the Western media and the Western Internet. Three years ago I came to the American forums in the hope of finding some kind of mutual understanding. "Educated" by Russian media and the Russian segment of the Internet, I was looking for an honest direct conversation. But during these three years of communication in American forums, I had a very strong anti-Western attitude. So the situation is reversed. While the Russian media are trying to soften relations, Western media are trying to destroy them. And this forum is a very vivid example :)

Firstly you underestimate how much control of media Putin has...he SHOULD have NONE.

Secondly Russians speak and read RUSSIAN, they could be on the internet but they do not understand most of it.

Thirdly there is no real opposition to Putin regime in Russia, no one to call his economy a total fucking disaster that it is on the daily basis.

Christ sake...sure hope you're not one of those bright liberals.
10 facts about the Russian Internet

What the fuck is your point?

Hilarious considering what the right has been busy with while Obama was in office.
Obama spent 8 years aiding, abetting, and helping terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, Hezbollah, Iran, Russia, etc.....On his last day on office he tried to give millions to terrorists.....

Thank you for making my point.

You are most welcome for all the FACTS that I posted. If your point was that Obama was the worst President in US history and the GOP opposed his terrorist-sympathizing, criminal, Constitution and Rule of Law violating, you did a great job.

Lack of any real political opposition and Kremlin's state run media machine successfully suckers their populace into thinking the world is after them and Putin is their only hope.

Firstly, you underestimate the role of the Internet in Russia. 4/5 of the adult population of the country uses the Internet constantly. And they see here a huge amount of news from Western sources.

Secondly, you overestimate the role of censorship in Russia. We still have a lot of Western media outlets broadcasting directly. I have EuroNews, France 24, BBC World News and others on TV. And, more importantly, 99% of all modern culture in Russia is Western. Cinema, literature, music - all this comes from the West and shapes our attitude to the West.

Thirdly, the tension between the people of our countries is growing much more under the influence of the Western media and the Western Internet. Three years ago I came to the American forums in the hope of finding some kind of mutual understanding. "Educated" by Russian media and the Russian segment of the Internet, I was looking for an honest direct conversation. But during these three years of communication in American forums, I had a very strong anti-Western attitude. So the situation is reversed. While the Russian media are trying to soften relations, Western media are trying to destroy them. And this forum is a very vivid example :)
The left in our nation will goto virtually any length to hurt their opposition. They and the media are frothing at the mouth over the opportunity to hurt the Trump administration even if it means helping Putin sow distrust in our system.

Hilarious considering what the right has been busy with while Obama was in office.

AND THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. Opposition parties keep each other in check.

Putin's regime has no check, no one to hold him and his oligarchs accountable.
The right opposed Obama's policies.
The left oppose TRUMP.

Big difference

Like I said, you are out on the fucking moon.

Because Putin killed it and you dupes allowed it.
'You dupes allowed it'.

What a dumb f*ing statement. Like anyone could step into Russia and prevent assassinations or any other action Putin took in his own country. Good Lord, snowflakes are dumb as a box of rocks....

The left in our nation will goto virtually any length to hurt their opposition. They and the media are frothing at the mouth over the opportunity to hurt the Trump administration even if it means helping Putin sow distrust in our system.

AND THAT'S THE WAY IT SHOULD BE. Opposition parties keep each other in check.

Putin's regime has no check, no one to hold him and his oligarchs accountable.
The right opposed Obama's policies.
The left oppose TRUMP.

Big difference

Like I said, you are out on the fucking moon.

Is what you said supposed to mean something?

You are hacking it up on this subject so quite frankly Idgaf what you personally think on the issue.

And please stop quoting me in this thread. I have the troll op on ignore and have no interest in participating in his threads.

You like being isolated in the world? Keep supporting Putin's policy that brought you here.

This is also one of the mistakes of the West. First, we are talking about isolation not from the whole world, but only from Western countries. Yes, it's a huge market, but most of the goods we buy are still in China. With whom we have a good relationship :) Secondly, these sanctions are very limited. The main export from Russia to the West does not suffer - gas and oil are sold well. Now they added wheat :) But all this allows us to introduce effective response sanctions, which led to an active growth of domestic production. Our farmers just pray for the extension of Western sanctions :D

You see, you can argue a lot about the state of the economy with numbers and graphs. You can talk a lot about the place of Russia in the world in terms of living standards. But there is a real fact - the standard of living in Russia is constantly growing. Yes, we have a lot of our problems (which is funny, Western media are almost not interested in them, the media prefer to use fake and tendentious abstract estimates). But the trend of the past 20 years on the continuous improvement of the situation. Therefore, there is no protest movement in the country. People are satisfied with the ongoing processes.

'You dupes allowed it'.

What a dumb f*ing statement. Like anyone could step into Russia and prevent assassinations or any other action Putin took in his own country. Good Lord, snowflakes are dumb as a box of rocks....

You don't get it, Russians ACCEPT lack of any serious political opposition, because they've been duped into thinking that this a normal state of governing.

That they need this near-authoritarian figure to preside over them indefinitely, or else the country will fall into chaos.

Last edited:
You don't get it, Russians ACCEPT lack of any serious political opposition, because they've been duped into thinking that this a normal state of governing. That they need this near-authoritarian figure to preside over them indefinitely.

Nice justification for tyranny and dictators. 'People need dictators and would not be happy any other way.'

I am not sure why Obama did nothing. I suspect he was scared to death of Putin and thought the Beast would win so he didn't feel he had to confront him. I he had thought Trump would win he might have found his balls somewhere in his boy pajamas, but Michele had probably 86ed those long ago.

You don't get it, Russians ACCEPT lack of any serious political opposition, because they've been duped into thinking that this a normal state of governing. That they need this near-authoritarian figure to preside over them indefinitely.

Nice justification for tyranny and dictators. 'People need dictators and would not be happy any other way.'

We have a Russian right here, telling you about how they need grand ol' Putin and how they do not need real political opposition.

It's very real.

We have a Russian right here.
We DID....a President who violated both Constitution and Rule of Law, who imposed his will Un-Constitutionally through Executive 'edict', who illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, and even USSC Justices, who illegally used the IRS as a political weapon against Americans he called his 'political enemies' in order to ensure his re-election....

...but the SOB is gone now, and almost all of his criminal, Un-Constitutional 'Legacy' has been erased from the books....

There is no point in killing something that kills itself. By and large, Putin today is forced to support the opposition. To observe at least the appearance of pluralism :) The Kremlin helps opposition radio stations. The state is already on violations of the laws in support of Navalny. To the election, Grudinin is admitted, who was to be removed from the election race due to the presence of foreign accounts. And so on :) And we have never had another opposition. Even before Putin. Or do you consider a real opposition to the Communists or Zhirinovsky? :)

Firstly you underestimate how much control of media Putin has...he SHOULD have NONE.

Secondly Russians speak and read RUSSIAN, they could be on the internet but they do not understand most of it.

Thirdly there is no real opposition to Putin regime in Russia, no one to call his economy a total fucking disaster that it is on the daily basis.

Point is, perhaps you ought to do a smidgen of research before posting dumbass comments.

It will seem strange, but in the 1000-year history of Russia, people lived well only with dictators :) In periods of liberal rulers and pluralism, Russia has always fallen into chaos. I do not know if it's related to language, climate or just the place that's damned here - but it's always been like this :) It seems to me that for 1000 years and many attempts, if opposition forms of government in Russia had a chance, it happened. But no.

Point is, perhaps you ought to do a smidgen of research before posting dumbass comments.

Which dumbass comments retard? Your link didn't contradict ANYTHING I said.

Forum List

Back