DrumpF Admin Sanctions Russians for Election Meddling and Cyberattacks? After they all moved funds

Nice justification for tyranny and dictators. 'People need dictators and would not be happy any other way.'

It will seem strange, but in the 1000-year history of Russia, people lived well only with dictators :) .

And there you have it.
Yup, much like the North Koreans are an extremely well-behaved people inside of their borders who have very little crime, no riots, etc... Of course they are starving to death, ravaged by parasites, have at timed been reduced to cannibalism - eating their dead due to no food, etc....

:rolleyes:

Probably due to Russian population decline.

Seriously though, country topped out their population in the 90s.

2016 — 144,3 millions population
2018 — 146,8 millions

The population of Russia is growing somewhere about 10 years.

russia-population1.png

You can ignore the big jump in 2014, this was added to the population of the Crimea. But even without it, the growth is obvious. In Russia, the birth rate is increasing, mortality is decreasing, life expectancy is growing. Of course, according to the last parameter, we still lag far behind the countries of the West, but have already outrun the USSR :)

Newsflash Balancer, Russians never lived well.

The notion of "living well" is not only positive, it depends on the evaluation of the living. Your way of life is paradise for the hungry from Africa and is completely savage for some fashionable billionaire :) It all depends on how personally you value your life. In Russia there were periods when people were happy. Russia and now on the level of happiness is at its peak in its entire history. But if we compare simply with the living standards of the advanced countries of the world, then, yes, Russia has always conceded. And always was in a position of catching up. All its more than 1000 years of history. This is a fact, I can not argue with him :)

Firstly, you underestimate the role of the Internet in Russia. 4/5 of the adult population of the country uses the Internet constantly. And they see here a huge amount of news from Western sources.

Secondly, you overestimate the role of censorship in Russia. We still have a lot of Western media outlets broadcasting directly. I have EuroNews, France 24, BBC World News and others on TV. And, more importantly, 99% of all modern culture in Russia is Western. Cinema, literature, music - all this comes from the West and shapes our attitude to the West.

Thirdly, the tension between the people of our countries is growing much more under the influence of the Western media and the Western Internet. Three years ago I came to the American forums in the hope of finding some kind of mutual understanding. "Educated" by Russian media and the Russian segment of the Internet, I was looking for an honest direct conversation. But during these three years of communication in American forums, I had a very strong anti-Western attitude. So the situation is reversed. While the Russian media are trying to soften relations, Western media are trying to destroy them. And this forum is a very vivid example :)

Firstly you underestimate how much control of media Putin has...he SHOULD have NONE.

Secondly Russians speak and read RUSSIAN, they could be on the internet but they do not understand most of it.

Thirdly there is no real opposition to Putin regime in Russia, no one to call his economy a total fucking disaster that it is on the daily basis.

Christ sake...sure hope you're not one of those bright liberals.
10 facts about the Russian Internet

What the fuck is your point?

Point is, perhaps you ought to do a smidgen of research before posting dumbass comments.

Which dumbass comments retard? Your link didn't contradict ANYTHING I said.

How about:
Russians speak and read RUSSIAN, they could be on the internet but they do not understand most of it.

Maybe you could even explain why they wouldn't understand most of it.

Probably due to Russian population decline.

Seriously though, country topped out their population in the 90s.

2016 — 144,3 millions population
2018 — 146,8 millions

The population of Russia is growing somewhere about 10 years.

View attachment 182800

You can ignore the big jump in 2014, this was added to the population of the Crimea. But even without it, the growth is obvious. In Russia, the birth rate is increasing, mortality is decreasing, life expectancy is growing. Of course, according to the last parameter, we still lag far behind the countries of the West, but have already outrun the USSR :)

Ok like I said, Russian population topped out in 1990s and discounting their recent...ummm acquisitions...the growth since bottom out has been minuscule.

Firstly you underestimate how much control of media Putin has...he SHOULD have NONE.

Secondly Russians speak and read RUSSIAN, they could be on the internet but they do not understand most of it.

Thirdly there is no real opposition to Putin regime in Russia, no one to call his economy a total fucking disaster that it is on the daily basis.

Point is, perhaps you ought to do a smidgen of research before posting dumbass comments.

How about:
Russians speak and read RUSSIAN, they could be on the internet but they do not understand most of it.

...because their English is not so good dummy.

How about:

WTF, the world does not revolve around the US or the English language. Guess you didn't bother reading anything in the link provided. That's fine, you can stay the dumbass liberal you are.

How about:

WTF, the world does not revolve around the US or the English language. Guess you didn't bother reading anything in the link provided. That's fine, you can stay the dumbass liberal you are.

FACTS matter. This is one of those things we call a FACT.

Most of internet is in English and only 7% of it is in Russian.

Languages used on the Internet - Wikipedia

Russians may use internet but they mostly use their own little corner of it.

Sorry, that was sarcasm.

Now it's such a stupid time that it's hard to say whether it's sarcasm or not. I know people who really believe in almost everything you said. Well, except that about cannibalism in North Korea I did not hear from them :D
Several years ago it was reported that citizens of North Korea were so bad off, starving, that they were eating their deceased. People are forced to live in horrific conditions. The escaped soldier who recently crossed into South Korea was infested with parasites and in poor health.

Sorry, that was sarcasm.

Now it's such a stupid time that it's hard to say whether it's sarcasm or not. I know people who really believe in almost everything you said. Well, except that about cannibalism in North Korea I did not hear from them :D
Several years ago it was reported that citizens of North Korea were so bad off, starving, that they were eating their deceased. People are forced to live in horrific conditions. The escaped soldier who recently crossed into South Korea was infested with parasites and in poor health.

Yea and the point is that their Dear Leader sill enjoys huge internal popular support.

Vlad is no Kim, but the fundamental problem of absence of any real political opposition and meaningful elections is similar.

Yea and the point is that their Dear Leader sill enjoys huge popular support.
If you mean North Koreans are given the option of bowing, cheering, waving pro-Kim banners, and clapping or getting a bullet to the head, then yeah the 'Dear Leader' 'enjoys huge popular support'. 10 out of 10 North Koreans questioned by Kim's govt expressed huge admiration and love for the Dear Leader. :p

Yea and the point is that their Dear Leader sill enjoys huge popular support.
If you mean North Koreans are given the option of bowing, cheering, waving pro-Kim banners, and clapping or getting a bullet to the head, then yeah the 'Dear Leader' 'enjoys huge popular support'. 10 out of 10 North Koreans questioned by Kim's govt expressed huge admiration and love for the Dear Leader. :p

North Koreans can't make an informed choice, their ideas are formed in a strictly sealed off cocoon.

How about:

If you use one of the charts on the link you posted, 26.3% of users use English.

How about:

If you use one of the charts on the link you posted, 26.3% of users use English.

If you would use your head you would put that tail between your legs and run off.

But you don't, so you post about user comparison, as if that is at all relevant to Russian isolation from English content.

It’s important to remind people that Barack Hussein Obama, the media, and the left, made fun of Mitt Romney for suggesting that Russia was a concern to this country.

Bbbbbbuuuuuut Obama!

It's important because it exposes the hypocrisy of the left and their ignorance of world events and world politics. Then ignorant lefties like you believe it and shout your stupidity from the rooftops.

Forum List

Back