Drunk driver kills jewish couple, flees scene, baby delivered

Obviously, New York needs to seriously consider "car control". Cars are dangerous and deadly if the wrong people drive them.

As a MINIMUM, background checks should be required, and alcohol should be banned if you own a car.

The couple who were killed were a bunch of weirdo freaks who belonged on Little House On The Prairie. No one dresses like they are stuck in the 19th century, at least not normal people.

At least the kid will have a normal life - hopefully.

And there is no evidence as yet that the driver was drunk, it could have been someone speeding.

The couple who were killed were a bunch of weirdo freaks who belonged on Little House On The Prairie. No one dresses like they are stuck in the 19th century, at least not normal people.

And there is no evidence as yet that the driver was drunk, it could have been someone speeding.

You really are a worthless ****! I bet you don't say that about the nutbar Muslims in burgas.

You really are a worthless ****! I bet you don't say that about the nutbar Muslims in burgas.

Worthless for pointing out that the parents were fucking weird as?

That's sad but why does it matter that they are Jewish...and how do you know that?

The article says so. They were Orthadox Jews and lived in some kind of weird shit way when you can't communicate with the outside world, and you have to dress like you are stuck in the dark ages.
Kinda like Amish folk.

So they don't deserve a happy life raising their child?

:fu:

That's sad but why does it matter that they are Jewish...and how do you know that?

The article says so. They were Orthadox Jews and lived in some kind of weird shit way when you can't communicate with the outside world, and you have to dress like you are stuck in the dark ages.
Kinda like Amish folk.

I don't mind how they dress, I have a lot of orthodox in my community in West Bloomfield, they walk to their temples. But thanks for pointing what the article said out.....:cool:

The kid deserves a happy life - what kind of life can a child have when his religion forbids him from having contact with the outside world?

The kid deserves a happy life - what kind of life can a child have when his religion forbids him from having contact with the outside world?

If it keeps him away from piece of shit bigots like you, I'd call it a win

:cuckoo:

If it keeps him away from piece of shit bigots like you, I'd call it a win

:cuckoo:

You can call it what you like, I just gave my opinion. I am sorry the parents are dead and the child is now an orphan, but at the same time, I am glad the child may get the chance to live a normal life.

I wore a Victorian style wedding dress to my wedding. I loved it. Especially the long train that could be picked up and buttoned into a bustle. I still have it, wish I had daughters I could pass it down to.

Who are you to decide what is "normal"?

The kid deserves a happy life - [bwhat kind of life can a child have when his religion forbids him from having contact with the outside world?[/b]

This could be applied to the life led by children in other cultures throughout the world. A 'happy life' is a subjective, abstract concept. Their children are not being abused; they are living a different lifestyle than the mainstream. It isn't for you to judge. It's despicable to make the comments you've made about the deaths of two people simply based on their religion and lifestyle. Pot calling kettle black I think.

"I am sorry the parents are dead and the child is now an orphan" Well, at least you concede this. Those people have the right to raise their children as they see fit, as are people all over the world, based on their religious or cultural beliefs and lifestyles, unless the child is being abused, physically or mentally.

Last edited:
Tragic story, but the OP is a twisted wreck in itself.

1 there's no reason for "Jewish" in the title; they were not hit because they were Jewish.
2 there's no reason for "drunk" in the title and OP; there's no such evidence, neither the word "drunk" nor "alcohol" appear anywhere in the story-- and if the driver fled the scene there's no way to determine that;
3 there's no reason to imply that drivers of BMWs are drunks as the OP says.

If you were a reporter filing this as a story you'd be fired on the spot.

Worthless for pointing out that the parents were fucking weird as?
Fuck you you antisemite.

Why are all non Muslims banned from Mecca and medina? Are you outraged?

1 there's no reason for "Jewish" in the title; they were not hit because they were Jewish.
2 there's no reason for "drunk" in the title and OP; there's no such evidence, neither the word "drunk" nor "alcohol" appear anywhere in the story-- and if the driver fled the scene there's no way to determine that;

I think the OP is Jewish. Maybe he wants add a twist. Whatever it is, it seems Noomi upset him and he is digging at Muslims now.

I think the OP is Jewish. Maybe he wants add a twist. Whatever it is, it seems Noomi upset him and he is digging at Muslims now.

If the OP is trying to make something of their being Jewish, that is not something to be respected. This has nothing to do with religion. What Noomi said was dispicable, however. Possibly the OP was trying to get a rise out of anti-semites by saying in the thread title the couple was Jewish. Well, she bit, didn't she?

Forum List

Back