Dry Air Flow Aloft May Blunt COVID-19 Infection Rate..

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dry Air Flow Aloft may Blunt COVID-19 Infection Rate..

I was just looking at current charts and the air flow aloft is drying out along with warming up. The US may be getting a helping hand from mother nature..

20200751726_GOES16-ABI-nr-07-1200x1200.jpg

Temperatures are rising and the water vapor aloft is decreasing... both good factors in slowing the virus transmission rates..

I was just looking at current charts and the air flow aloft is drying out along with warming up. The US may be getting a helping hand from mother nature..

Temperatures are rising and the water vapor aloft is decreasing... both good factors in slowing the virus transmission rates..

Sounds like good news to me! Once again, Mother Nature comes through! Joe will be very relieved.

CovidJoe.jpg

The World Health Organization is saying we don’t know if the warm weather will have an affect

The World Health Organization is saying we don’t know if the warm weather will have an affect

Its already been proven. Japan saw a reduction when its air mass aloft dried out.

We are much bigger land mass so our drying out should have a much greater effect than a small island such as Japan.

Its already been proven. Japan saw a reduction when its air mass aloft dried out.

We are much bigger land mass so our drying out should have a much greater effect than a small island such as Japan.

Well the CDC and WHO are saying there’s no evidence to suggest it would. Do you believe they’re lying?

Well the CDC and WHO are saying there’s no evidence to suggest it would. Do you believe they’re lying?
I deal in verifiable statistics.... the numbers... and they show a very strong correlation.

So Global Warming beats CoronaVirus?

Covid-19 is just another SARS virus, and the original 2003 SARS virus suddenly just disappeared all by itself just as it had appeared. The only two best explanations are meteorological (conditions) or it just naturally mutated to a non-infectious state.

So Global Warming beats CoronaVirus?
FB_IMG_1584271072364.jpg

Forum List

Back