Dtr first, WH non paid employee, and classifed info privy.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I often wonder what is Ivanka's role, just to make men have a brain throb, or just to back her Daddy. Video and go to 1:40 min.

You shouldn't ask a daughter if she believes the women who accuse her father of molesting them?

She then said she believed her father.

What is her role, non paid gov employee who has access to classified info. She and her husband are not paid just to avoid nepotism laws.

She and her husband should not be in the White house or have any classified info.

I can assure the Pubs would have a stroke if Clinton has won and if Chelsea and her husband were unpaid employees, and Bill was first husband.
Ivanka Trump: ‘I believe my father’ on sex misconduct allegations

I often wonder what is Ivanka's role, just to make men have a brain throb, or just to back her Daddy. Video and go to 1:40 min.

You shouldn't ask a daughter if she believes the women who accuse her father of molesting them?

What is her role, non paid gov employee who has access to classified info. She and her husband are not paid just to avoid nepotism laws.

She and her husband should not be in the White house or have any classified info.

I can assure the Pubs would have a stroke if Clinton has won and if Chelsea and her husband were unpaid employees, and Bill was first husband.

What have you got against Ivanka? with all the clueless miscreants running around the Trump White House, she seems to be one of the few people there that actually has her shit together. :dunno:

What have you got against Ivanka? with all the clueless miscreants running around the Trump White House, she seems to be one of the few people there that actually has her shit together. :dunno:

Nothing , but she should not be a WH employee and have access to classified info, or her husband. They had a fit when the Kennedy brothers did that and well lets not talk about Dulles Brothers.

Jesus Christ

No I'm not. Tell me how you'd feel if Chelsea had an office in the west wing and her husband was Hillary's main guy , and neither of them had security clearance??

for that matter, Trump himself should not have access to classified info.

Last edited:
Where are the mods to reclass idiotic content to other forums!

all true, listen to video. She should not be asked a question due to her Daddy is Potus, and she should not be in the position she is in.

This involves Politics. It involved nepotism and classified material.

Oh how men protect her ( aka brain throb), and oh how she protects her Daddy.

Nothing , but she should not be a WH employee and have access to classified info, or her husband.
Why? As long as they are properly vetted and can get a security clearance? Heck I think she's probably one of the most competent people in the White House, don't know enough about her husband to make that call but the President has discretion to hire whom he likes for his staff as long as they can get proper security clearance, always has.
They had a fit when the Kennedy brothers did that
Who's "they" ?

and well lets not talk about Dulles Brothers.
Why not? Because neither one of 'em were POTUS? Or is it because they didn't work in the same department of the executive?

Nothing , but she should not be a WH employee and have access to classified info, or her husband.
Why? As long as they are properly vetted and can get a security clearance? Heck I think she's probably one of the most competent people in the White House, don't know enough about her husband to make that call but the President has discretion to hire whom he likes for his staff as long as they can get proper security clearance, always has.
Who's "they" ?

Why not? Because neither one of 'em were POTUS? Or is it because they didn't work in the same department of the executive?

They = are all the Republicans. They have been vetted and security clearance did not go through, and as we see now Jared Kushner's has been taken away, but his Step daddy will tell him all.

The Dulles brothers , one was the SOS and one was the head of the CIA and were involved in many foreign coups.

The only real issue I have is that I do not think "President's Daughter" is a valid job. I am not sure why you think she has her shit together since she does not seem to do much but show up places that we are supposed to be sending actual representatives of the country to.

The only real issue I have is that I do not think "President's Daughter" is a valid job.
Neither is "First Lady" but the fact of the matter is that it's a position that the POTUS has regularly relied on for advice/assistance throughout the history of the Presidency, probably because in the nest of vipers also known as Washington D.C. it's difficult to find advisors and confidants that are trustworthy.

I am not sure why you think she has her shit together since she does not seem to do much but show up places that we are supposed to be sending actual representatives of the country to.
I think she has her "shit together" because she's a smart, competent, charismatic and successful woman in her own right, if I was POTUS and she my daughter I'd definitely want her around for her counsel, so I can understand why Trump wants her working with him in the White House.

Truth be told If I was forced at gunpoint to make a choice, I'd rather have her as POTUS than him.

Neither is "First Lady" but the fact of the matter is that it's a position that the POTUS has regularly relied on for advice/assistance throughout the history of the Presidency, probably because in the nest of vipers also known as Washington D.C. it's difficult to find advisors and confidants that are trustworthy.

Not true. FLOTUS is an official job and she has her own budget, he own staff and her own agenda and is seen an an official representative of the US.

I think she has her "shit together" because she's a smart, competent, charismatic and successful woman in her own right, if I was POTUS and she my daughter I'd definitely want her around for her counsel, so I can understand why Trump wants her working with him in the White House.

Truth be told If I was forced at gunpoint to make a choice, I'd rather have her as POTUS than him.

She is attractive, that I will give you. It is hard for me to judge someone who got out of college and went to work for daddy's company as successful.

Who's "they" ?

They = are all the Republicans.
Er.. .wrong, RFK's nomination as AG was initially opposed by the media because of his perceived lack of experience and JFK was hesitant to nominate him but nobody had "a fit" over it, unless of course you count the Unions and the organized criminals that were running them.

They have been vetted and security clearance did not go through, and as we see now Jared Kushner's has been taken away, but his Step daddy will tell him all.
Lie#1 "They have been vetted and security clearance did not go through"; Kushner held an "interim top secret" clearance (meaning pending the completion of the FBI background investigation)
Lie#2 "Jared Kushner's has been taken away"; his clearance was DOWNGRADED to "interim secret".

Do you have a problem being completely honest?

... but like I said I have no opinion on Kushner since I don't know enough about him or what he's actually doing for the Administration.

The Dulles brothers , one was the SOS and one was the head of the CIA and were involved in many foreign coups.
What does that have to do with your anti- Presidential nepotism argument? Or did you just want to keep throwing shit against the wall in the hopes that something will stick?

Not true. FLOTUS is an official job and she has her own budget, he own staff and her own agenda and is seen an an official representative of the US.

and just like that.. "valid job" magically becomes "official job" , lets just say the difference between an "official job" and a "valid job" depends on the person occupying it, some first ladies had a "valid job" that was official (e.g. Hillary Clinton) and others had an "official job" that wasn't valid (e.g. Melania Trump).

She is attractive, that I will give you. It is hard for me to judge someone who got out of college and went to work for daddy's company as successful.

Apparently you're not aware of the fact that Ivanka has built several successful businesses on her own, not to mention writing a NYT best selling book. She's also received praise on more than one occasion by insiders for her smarts, attention detail and competency regarding her various efforts on behalf of the Administration.

Jesus Christ

No I'm not. Tell me how you'd feel if Chelsea had an office in the west wing and her husband was Hillary's main guy , and neither of them had security clearance??

for that matter, Trump himself should not have access to classified info.
How did you feel when hillary had a spot in bills white house?
I also remember you not being upset that obamas govt bought tens of thousands of copies of his book he made money on.
Your disingenuous trump hate is hysterical!
If they arent getting paid, they aint breaking the law. Period. The rest if malarkey.

and just like that.. "valid job" magically becomes "official job" , lets just say the difference between an "official job" and a "valid job" depends on the person occupying it, some first ladies had a "valid job" that was official (e.g. Hillary Clinton) and others had an "official job" that wasn't valid (e.g. Melania Trump).

Whatever fucking word you want to use, it is specious to compare the job of the First Lady who has a staff, a budget, her own itinerary and her own plane she shares with the VP to the job of President's daughter.

Apparently you're not aware of the fact that Ivanka has built several successful businesses on her own, not to mention writing a NYT best selling book. She's also received praise on more than one occasion by insiders for her smarts, attention detail and competency regarding her various efforts on behalf of the Administration.

I am well aware she took some of daddy's money and started a business. Lots of morons write NYT best selling books. Hell, the number on book on the list right now is Fire and Fury...

and she had the gall to write a book about the hardships of being a working mother! Holy fuck...like she knows the struggle to find the money to pay for daycare.

If you had half the brains
of either of these two, you wouldn’t be on this forum being a sexist and a bigot.

Juat STFU and go cash your government check.

Bill and Chelsea both are criminals and so is Hillary. They’ll never see The White House again and should be in jail. Hillary is still under Criminal Investigation.

Lying Chelsea and Rapist Bill Clinton would never work for free and donate their time and talent to We The People.
Neither would you but that’s Only because you have no talent.

You got lots of time though sitting on your stinky couch. I suggest you stay there.

Last edited:

Whatever fucking word you want to use, it is specious to compare the job of the First Lady who has a staff, a budget, her own itinerary and her own plane she shares with the VP to the job of President's daughter.
LOL, you magically changed it from a SUBJECTIVE quality to an OBJECTIVE one and you're upset that I pointed it out? Perhaps you need to brush up on your English because "valid" and "official" don't mean the same thing in this context.

Do you have some sort of aversion to being consistent in your arguments or are you just in the habit of attempting to be intellectually dishonest?

nightfox said:

I am well aware she took some of daddy's money and started a business.
How many successful businesses have you started?

Lots of morons write NYT best selling books.
K, how many books do you have on the NYT Best Seller list?

and she had the gall to write a book about the hardships of being a working mother! Holy fuck...like she knows the struggle to find the money to pay for daycare.

OIC, yet another blowhard that can't control its temper and doesn't understand how to objectively evaluate anything even remotely related to politics.

... now feel free to continue with your little tantrum, I'm sure it'll be quite entertaining.

:popcorn:

Ciao

The only real issue I have is that I do not think "President's Daughter" is a valid job.

I am not sure why you think she has her shit together since she does not seem to do much but show up places that we are supposed to be sending actual representatives of the country to.

and born to privilege with a gold plated spoon in her mouth. How would we know she is smart?? With money you can do anything.

I am well aware she took some of daddy's money and started a business. Lots of morons write NYT best selling books. Hell, the number on book on the list right now is Fire and Fury...

She work a book on the hardships of a working mother, unreal!! What would she know about it.

Forum List

Back