Duck Commander Sticks to Principles

Nah, he stated that homosexuality, according to the bible, is a sin just like bestiality, drunkenness etc. You may not like that, but he was right.. that is what the bible says. Get over it.

“Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong. Sin becomes fine," Robertson told GQ's Drew Magary about immorality. “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men ... Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers -- they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Robertson gets right into how homosexuality "morphs" out from there.....first up....Bestiality
Buy a dictionary you stupid f***

tapatalk post

OK ...I'll try that

morph - definition of morph by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

v.intr.
To be transformed: "Yesterday's filmstrip has morphed into today's school computer" (Clifford Stoll).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, by saying homosexuality "morphs" into bestiality, Robertson is saying homosexuality transforms into bestiality

Fireable offense..........don't you agree?

The "far left" reads what the douche bag said. He did it on more than one occasion so it wasn't just an accidental lumping in of "sins". He's a homophobic douche, but it's America and he has that right. Also in America we have the right to call him a homophobic douche. I love this country!

Ahh.........the tolerant and non judgmental left! :lol:

Not to mention, all he did was state what his religion teaches him, that homosexuality is a sin. That is what the bible says, it doesn't make him a douche... perhaps SeaWytch is saying God's a homophobic douche?

I'd be careful with that one. Of course, anyone that doesn't accept everything put forth by the gay community is a homophobe, or so seems to be the narrative.

:lol:

They don't get.. for example.. I can hate the actions my brother does and the choices he makes.. it does not mean I have hatred for my brother... I am taught that what he does is wrong, and I can wish him the best, treat him like I would treat others, but not support or condone the choices he makes... and that is NOT hate

Both the current Pope and Duckfuck have said being gay is a sin...only Duckfuck offended people. Why is that? I know it's not because of the Pope's fabulous attire...

And you do not have the right to prevent others from offending you... and because they offended you, does not mean they hate you.. they may not agree with what you do, do not want government protection of a choice in action, etc etc etc.. it does not make it hate

And I get to call you a anti christian dyke douche bag. I love this country!

BTW I am not a christian but I dont hate them for thier beliefs like you and that other bull dyke bodey do.

I don't hate Christians. That would be silly and counterproductive. I certainly don't want to see them denied equal rights. I don't think they should be raising kids or teaching children in schools, but I'd never legislate such a thing. :lol:

There's that tolerance again.... but I'm sure you have no problem with atheists or gays teaching kids in schools, right?

:lol:

Zero credibility there...

Bingo

We need to remember in this discussion, that we are talking about behaviors and not an innate race. LGBT is not a complete group of what you can do with your genitals other than have normal hetero reproductive sex. So whenever you hear the term "LGBT" you are actually listening to bigots who have shoved out of their little clique, behaviors like polygamy, incest and pedophilia. And they are bigoted in this way because of political expediency. ie: they don't necessarily object to those behaviors and they'll often tell you that. In fact, the "gay hero" Harvey Milk was a serial pedophile and they require kids in California schools to celebrate him. They are bigoted and reject the other sexual behaviors because they know it's just too bitter of a pill for John and Jane Q. Public to swallow right now.

You can object to or reject another person's behaviors without hating them. Little kids get up to all sorts of bad behaviors all the time. And their parents call them on it. Sometimes they even punish them for it. But do the parents hate their kids doing these bad behaviors? No, of course not. In fact, discipline and speaking out about bad behaviors is one of the kindest forms of compassion and love a parent could give a child to train them up to not hurt themselves or others and to get along in this crazy world without too much wear and tear.

Any "LGBT" person calling you a bigot is a hypocrite. Ask them how they feel about polygamy, about pedophilia, and remind them their hero Harvey Milk, enshrined that way in law, was a pedophile. You will be stunned when they jump to his defense, while at the same time they'll push pedophiles out of their label, because, you know, hetero women who kneejerk support gay marriage who are mothers might get a little squeamish at the idea of little Jimmy her son being sucked into an outfit that idolizes pedophiles.

Those are your talking points.

Discuss.

Lets look at Bashirs comments

He never said anything about Palin eating shit or piss. He said she should serve under a strict slavemaster before she equates things to slavery. Bashir was fired because the way he phrased it was crude and unworthy of a news person

Lets look at Robertsons comments. He was not just quoting the bible. He started speaking about anal sex, talking about gays and bestiality. He was not being biblical, he was being crude. Not the character A&E thought they had signed up

Bashir deserved to be fired, so did Robertson

Nah, he stated that homosexuality, according to the bible, is a sin just like bestiality, drunkenness etc. You may not like that, but he was right.. that is what the bible says. Get over it.

“Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong. Sin becomes fine," Robertson told GQ's Drew Magary about immorality. “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men ... Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers -- they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Robertson gets right into how homosexuality "morphs" out from there.....first up....Bestiality

That's how it's worked in other countries that have had normalization of homosexuality for longer than we have. Up to and including fully legal animal brothels.

That's how it's worked in other countries that have had normalization of homosexuality for longer than we have. Up to and including fully legal animal brothels.

How does it work in countries where they kill fags?

How does it work in countries where they kill fags?

Ask Obama to bring it up next time he deals with rulers of Cuba, Iran, or other such places

Full scale beastiality tourism. Every one here who tries to tell us that's not the slippery slope don't even realize it's part of the tourism business.

Idiots.

Thread has been cleaned of violative posts and reopened. Please remember: Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames.

Good discussion guys :)

Thread has been cleaned of violative posts and reopened. Please remember: Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames.

Good discussion guys :)

Thank you Coyote. I often get the feeling that gays posing as gay bashers blog sites like these with tons of hate language so they can ramp up outrage and play on the sympathy strings of quiet onlookers and undecideds..

With that in mind, those of you who are tempted to "fag bash", either shut up if you are a poser trying to milk sympathy for gays, or shut up if you are an ignorant hick who doesn't realize s/he is winning more numbers in sympathy for the gay agenda.

Either way, shut the f..k up!

Buy a dictionary you stupid f***

tapatalk post

OK ...I'll try that

morph - definition of morph by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

v.intr.
To be transformed: "Yesterday's filmstrip has morphed into today's school computer" (Clifford Stoll).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, by saying homosexuality "morphs" into bestiality, Robertson is saying homosexuality transforms into bestiality

Fireable offense..........don't you agree?

Acceptance of homosexuality morphs into acceptance of bestiality. As it has every place else.

I see the far left Obama drone bigoted Hypocrites are still carrying on about things that they do, but don't want others to do.

Oh well maybe they should try their hand at living in a Muslim country and see how good they have it there.

Yep, good for him. I don't care much for his views, but I'm glad to see him not letting the PC Police have their way. Even better to see all the pushback from around the country, which is clearly getting stronger every time something like this happens.

The PC Police want the power to pretend they're "offended" so that they can punish those with whom they disagree. It was very effective for a long time, but that's clearly changing. Finally.

Excellent!

It isn't about PC in the long run. It is about promoting a lifestyle which many people find to be abhorrent. And they have the right to find that lifestyle abhorrent if they choose.

There's a right to find Phil Robertson's lifestyle abhorrent? omg! lol

Political correctness is so gay.

And Im laughing......before last week, I never hear of this Roberston gay.....like many Americans. Now a few days later, like me, the whole world is tuning into that show and Duck Dynsasty shit is flying off the shelves faster than fish on Christmas Eve!! Same dynamic as the Chickfilay far left k00k disaster.

Indeed....... it is so laughable how the far left shoot themselves in the face all the time.

Last edited:
What? Could you please try and make some sense. He made an offensive statement and was called out by the people he offended. Were you offended by Bashir's comments? Do you believe he should have apologized? Been fired?

He didn't just leave it at "I think it's a sin". That wouldn't have offended anyone.

Are you honestly equating Bashir's comments with Robertson's? Please answer that with a "no".

He never said anything about Palin eating shit or piss. He said she should serve under a strict slavemaster before she equates things to slavery. Bashir was fired because the way he phrased it was crude and unworthy of a news person

Lets look at Robertsons comments. He was not just quoting the bible. He started speaking about anal sex, talking about gays and bestiality. He was not being biblical, he was being crude. Not the character A&E thought they had signed up

Bashir deserved to be fired, so did Robertson

Bashir's put down of Palin was a brilliant combination of an elegant argument and a well deserved dose of venom.

To say it on the air was insane.

As he should, no one would expect him to do otherwise; he has every right to defend his hate and ignorance.

Otherwise, there’s no such thing as ‘political correctness,’ the objections to Robertson’s hate and ignorance were perfectly appropriate, having nothing to do with being ‘thin-skinned.’
The problem.....there was no hate nor ignorance. But an E for effort.

What? Could you please try and make some sense. He made an offensive statement and was called out by the people he offended. Were you offended by Bashir's comments? Do you believe he should have apologized? Been fired?

He didn't just leave it at "I think it's a sin". That wouldn't have offended anyone.

Are you honestly equating Bashir's comments with Robertson's? Please answer that with a "no".

Better yet, let's look at all the conservatives' posts on USMB throwing a fit over the violation of Bashir's free speech rights.

Hmmm...not much luck.

I wonder, 'wingers, would it be okay if we just take posts ranting about Robertson's free speech rights and substitute Bashir's name?

As he should, no one would expect him to do otherwise; he has every right to defend his hate and ignorance.

Otherwise, there’s no such thing as ‘political correctness,’ the objections to Robertson’s hate and ignorance were perfectly appropriate, having nothing to do with being ‘thin-skinned.’
The problem.....there was no hate nor ignorance. But an E for effort.

And you don't see any hate or ignorance in this statement because?

"Women with women. Men with men. They committed indecent acts with one another. And they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. They're full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant God haters. They are heartless. They are faithless. They are senseless. They are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

'Duck Dynasty's' Phil Robertson: Five more debate-worthy quotes - latimes.com

btw to the rest of you Robertson worshippers...

what are the 'principles' Robertson is sticking to when he stands behind the above quote?

Forum List

Back