🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Duck Dynasty Star: 'They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus To Not Offend Muslims'

I care about other people being offended but not when it comes to praying in Jesus name. Jesus said, Blessed is he who is not offended in me. That is a timely word for everyone. The Muslims are blocking trafffic in the middle of Madison avenue in NYC every Friday with their public praying and I'm not offended by that. - J.

promo.jpg

Wow! What great Americans!

Why does anyone care if Muslims get offended ?

Because Muslims currently occupy second place on the PC Police Protected Class pecking order, right behind blacks. Say anything that could be construed as remotely critical of people within that class, whether it has anything to do with their class or not, whether it's actually even critical or not, and you are subject to an immediate and passionate (if contrived) shit storm of invective. Christian conservatives, by contrast, are dead last on that pecking order, so pretty much anything can be said about them without fear of reprisal.

Muslims? No. Top-end Protected Class.

So, as always, watch what you say.

After all, this is America.

Last edited:
You people will believe anything.

It is 2013 not 2012 as the cited article has the dude saying. This is a rehash of an old story......and you all fell for it.

snopes.com: Duck Dynasty Prayer
Old story, new story... doesn't matter... if it's true, it's timely, and worth exploring.

Yeah.....but it ain't true. Nobody told these guys to stop saying "Jesus" because it offended Muslims. It was tried in 2012.... and did not take. Someone decided to try it again. You guys are dupes.

Talk about political correctness run amok! I would have to say that the muslims can turn the damn channel if they feel offended. Also why would muslims (like Obama who is a non natural born Citizen, who has been found to have a 100% forged birth certificate and selective service registration) watch a show about duck hunting in the first place? In all of my decades of duck hunting, I have never seen a muslim duck hunter.

Duck Dynasty Star: 'They Told Us To Stop Praying To Jesus So It Wouldn't Offend Muslims' | Independent Journal Review

What's a "non-natural born citizen" and who found this "forged" birth certificate?

Hawaii is now not part of the Union? It got statehood in 1959.

Heck..you folks let Goldwater run even though he was born in Arizona before it became a state.

And John McCain wasn't born here..neither was George Romney.

Yet they made it on to Republican tickets.

Why does anyone care if Muslims get offended ?

Because Muslims currently occupy second place on the PC Police Protected Class pecking order, right behind blacks. Say anything that could be construed as remotely critical of people within that class, whether it has anything to do with their class or not, whether it's actually even critical or not, and you are subject to an immediate and passionate (if contrived) shit storm of invective. Christian conservatives, by contrast, are dead last on that pecking order, so pretty much anything can be said about them without fear of reprisal.

Muslims? No. Top-end Protected Class.

So, as always, watch what you say.

After all, this is America.

Really Mac?

Generally you are pretty level headed.

It is 2013 not 2012 as the cited article has the dude saying. This is a rehash of an old story......and you all fell for it.

Old story, new story... doesn't matter... if it's true, it's timely, and worth exploring.

Yeah.....but it ain't true. Nobody told these guys to stop saying "Jesus" because it offended Muslims. It was tried in 2012.... and did not take. Someone decided to try it again. You guys are dupes.

Check the OP.

But he keeps on prattling on about Hawaiians being "Non Natural Citizens".

Apparently he doesn't know about the whole statehood thingie.. :cool:

I'll take your word for it, unless somebody wants to call BS and can back it up.

Given Muslims' publicly manifested hyper-sensitivity and thin skins, however, the concern over giving offense is entirely within the realm of the plausible - even likely - in the real world.

That's not manufactured perception - it's earned perception.

Dog bites man.

Every once-in-a-while, we run across a false report of a dog biting a man.

Even though it happens every day.

No big deal.

Check the OP.

But he keeps on prattling on about Hawaiians being "Non Natural Citizens".

Apparently he doesn't know about the whole statehood thingie.. :cool:

I did check it. It refers to an interview in which the guy was talking about "A.D" as in "2012 A.D".

I'll take your word for it, unless somebody wants to call BS and can back it up.

Given Muslims' publicly manifested hyper-sensitivity and thin skins, however, the concern over giving offense is entirely within the realm of the plausible - even likely - in the real world.

Dog bites man.

No big deal.

It's not a "manufactured hyper-sensitivity", it's a pretty real problem.

People are getting their asses kicked because of their faith.

Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sikh Professor Who Wrote About Hate Crimes Gets Attacked by Teens | NBC New York

And the folks doing it are so fucking stupid they don't know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims.

Dog bites man.

No big deal.

It's not a "manufactured hyper-sensitivity", it's a pretty real problem.

People are getting their asses kicked because of their faith...

When your faith's founder and its god give you permission to make war and to commit violence in the name of your vision of the godhead under various circumstances, and when your faith spawns or negatively influences a dozen or more cultures or sub-cultures to oppress half the human beings on the planet (women), well, that's not terribly surprising.

"...And the folks doing it are so fucking stupid they don't know the difference between Sikhs and Muslims."

Probably has a lot to do with both belief-systems being alien to Western Culture, and most un-welcome by a majority of its residents.

That's OK... think it's bad here? Try looking for tolerance in most of the lands and domains from which they sprang.

Makes us look like the epitome of tolerance and multiculturalism by comparison, as imperfect as we are.

Last edited:

LMAO- So, Phil Robertson said that is what he was told, and you say he's a liar

I might give you some credibility here except you lose any chance of it since you believe everything out of your dear leader Obummer's mouth. :cool:

-Geaux

I might give you some credibility here except you lose any chance of it since you believe everything out of your dear leader Obummer's mouth. :cool:

-Geaux

He is attributed with saying what he was told by an unnamed "they". Even he said that "they" used the qualifier "probably". This is known as hack journalism.

You do not have credibility to give, do you?

-Geaux
This is known as hack journalism.

Something the leftist, libs and other malcontents are very familiar with, no?

-Geaux

-Geaux
This is known as hack journalism.

Something the leftist, libs and other malcontents are very familiar with, no?

-Geaux

Well...what an interesting post! You are so deep! I never realized it before.

I think the OP's article is totally bogus.

Muslim believe in Jesus and revere him as a prophet.

If anything, it would be the TV shows jewish directors and producers who would be offend hearing the name Jesus.

Because the jews feel that Jesus is responsible for all the prejudice against them........ya know, that killing Jesus thing. .. :cool:

When your faith's founder and its god give you permission to make war and to commit violence in the name of your vision of the godhead under various circumstances, and when your faith spawns or negatively influences a dozen or more cultures or sub-cultures to oppress half the human beings on the planet (women), well, that's not terribly surprising.

I generally over look that a faith like Christianity is probably the religion with the biggest bodycount. Hopefully they can reform themselves to a point where they aren't massacring most of the world. This new pope is a pretty nice fellow.

Probably has a lot to do with both belief-systems being alien to Western Culture, and most un-welcome by a majority of its residents.

That's OK... think it's bad here? Try looking for tolerance in most of the lands and domains from which they sprang.

Makes us look like the epitome of tolerance and multiculturalism by comparison, as imperfect as we are.

Which lands are you talking about?

The ones getting constantly rolled by the West?

Pick a Nation, I can probably find you the Western Country that created it.

:lol:

Forum List

Back