Duck Dynasty?

Oh those gays. The nerve of them. Not liking being compared to "humandogfuckers". Such intolerance.

And the way they want to take over your life.

Anyone know any?

Oh those gays. The nerve of them. Not liking being compared to "humandogfuckers". Such intolerance.

And the way they want to take over your life.

Anyone know any?

Yep, to a Christian both are sinners, imagine that, and that's all that was said. But the fagtavist got to make a fucking federal case of it, so screw-em.

Once again, this was between Phil and A&E. If you're getting angry at the LGBT community because of what happened to Phil, you're wrong.

Once again, this was between Phil and A&E. If you're getting angry at the LGBT community because of what happened to Phil, you're wrong.

Then you haven't seen the lies the fagtivist are spewing, if I could have reached through the TV I would have strangled the lying freak Megan Kelly interviewed. He didn't spin the story he lied and cried about what would his 2 month old daughter think of him if she heard what Phil said. Give me a fucking break.

Then you haven't seen the lies the fagtivist are spewing, if I could have reached through the TV I would have strangled the lying freak Megan Kelly interviewed. He didn't spin the story he lied and cried about what would his 2 month old daughter think of him if she heard what Phil said. Give me a fucking break.

That was after A&E suspended Phil. The LGBT community was in no way involved with his suspension.

Stupid OP. It is capitalism in action. The privately owned company is suspending it's employee. Would you rather the govt. control the private companies decision?

This is all about the far left trying to silence anyone that opposes them.

Gays are upset over a word and that is the bottom line, they want to force the church to accept them via government laws and regulations. It is the very thing they claim they don't want the church to do them.

The Right has found a lesbian they can like.

Camille has always been awesome:eusa_angel: No matter who she slags. Left or right.

She's your version of my favorite of all times, and no offense to Camille but she pales next to Blatchford.

And you know what? I never knew she was gay till you just told me. I just never thought about it.

:lol:

I never thought about it.

Last edited:
Duck Dynasty "outrage" completely manufactured

Could be. It is a reality show. Controversy=attention and publicity. I don't agree with the guy but I don't think he is a bad person because of his beliefs unless he actively tries to hurt those he doesn't agree with.

I think they are making a mistake banning him, it is a reality show let him show his reality. If the public doesn't like it then they will react. His employer reserves the right to do what they see fit of course, it's in the contract he signed I would imagine.

It could be a bid for ratings. Just think of the buzz and viewers when they welcome him back to the show (if that's what happens).

'I think that this intolerance OF gay activists toward the full spectrum of human beliefs is a sign of immaturity, juvenility'.

I think that it's evidence of an elaborate deception, which targeted gays and African Americans. If one doesn't understand objective vs. subjective, logical fallacies, political strategies, etc...he will be incapable of recognizing BS, when he reads it. And that is a dangerous thing.

When approaching any article that deals with divisive right/left issues; such as:

LGBT, African Americans, Israel, women's rights, Islam, entitlement programs, war on Christianity, war on the White man---one should instinctively approach the article with skepticism. There are usually MANY holes (lies by omission) to be found.

Now we have the candyass chiming in. Has nothing to do with the subject at hand, even blue states voted not to allow fag marriage, and BTW your numbers are wrong.

In November, Americans were polled. The majority rejected the party of hate that refers to homosexuals as "fags". RE-JECT-ED. In case you missed it, the final electoral vote tally was 332-206.

As for your lone, pathetic, impotent claim about gay marriage...I present you with a cold hard dose of truth:

untitled.png

See that big blob of red getting bigger and bigger. That is called a trend. You'll notice the closer we get to 2014...the more red shows up. This doesn't bode well for you loser...you're being passed by...the world is leaving you behind and you are power-less to stop it.
POW-ER-LESS.

Right, the will of the people was over ridden in most of those states by judges that invented rights that did exist before. I sincerely hope those judges die a slow and miserable death for the destruction they wrongfully brought to this country.
I see you working; you want the rest of the world to be just as miserable as you are.

3-4% of the population doesn't have the right to force their fucked up practices on the rest of us. I used to say live and let live but after some of the shit I've seen these fag activist pull, fuck-em they can all go to hell.
Yeah, wanting equality is just so inconvenient for you. Besides...if you're just going to end up being equal, what is the point...right?

Can you feel that Rightwing tolerance folks?

[
You folks are producing more bigots than you will want to deal with with all that in your face bull shit and you keep getting in my face I will no longer remain calm or silent.

What are you going to do tiny? Post on 2 message boards. Face it, your day is past...your ideology is dying....and you're powerless to stop it.

POW
ER
LESS

Right, the will of the people was over ridden in most of those states by judges that invented rights that did exist before. I sincerely hope those judges die a slow and miserable death for the destruction they wrongfully brought to this country. 3-4% of the population doesn't have the right to force their fucked up practices on the rest of us. I used to say live and let live but after some of the shit I've seen these fag activist pull, fuck-em they can all go to hell. You folks are producing more bigots than you will want to deal with with all that in your face bull shit and you keep getting in my face I will no longer remain calm or silent.

Well instead of helping repel the gay agenda, by using derogatory terms and vitrole you are actually giving them a leg up. When you want to calm down, join the rest of us who are going to tamp back the gay progress using the civil process of the courts. Keep your eye on this Utah thing. That judge citing the Windsor case in overturning a state's constitution without the permission of the governed means that that judge meant for this case to be heard by SCOTUS. Think about that for awhile. He meant for this case to go before SCOTUS and particularly to be examined in light of what was said in the Windsor Opinion.

What was said in the Windsor Opinion was that each state's broad-swath citizenry has had a constitutional right from the start of our country to present day to weigh in on consensus on the question of who may or may not marry within their boundaries. The Court cited Loving v Virginia and then went on to not guarantee gay marriage; saying it was only "allowed" "in some states". That was Them saying "we don't hold that the 14th applies to homosexual behaviors to the exclusion of other behaviors like polygamy, 13 year olds etc. marrying also" They even referred to these other "oddball" marriages as in the same class as gay marriage.

There has been no, zero, findings that gays have a federally protected right to marry, only a state-protected one and only in those states where it is allowed by consensus. You can rest easy knowing that as the Utah case marches forward, the trojan horse in the DOMA Opinion will be unveiled for all to see. And gay marriage will be defined as only valid in those states where a broad swath voted it in. There are three states only that qualify in this regard.

I'm done playing nice with anyone I think is pushing an agenda that is bad for the country. These mf's want to level accusations of racism or bigotry fine I wonder how they would feel if we demonstrated REAL racism or bigotry. I've been calm for the last 40 years watching liberal policies destroy our society, I'm done being calm.

polls_scared_kitty_2918_41835_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

And absolutely nobody else. Bring it on...

It could be that people are just tired of the gay tantrum. They can only close down so many bakers, put so many photographers out of business, end so many careers before someone noticed. I hope this is the start of a major backlash that only flickered during the Chick Fil A incident.

Yes, because standing up for homophobia and bigotry is going to make you guys look really good.

Hey, you know what, maybe, just maybe you all need to just drop the gay stuff and get over yourselves.

But then you might have to ask yourselves why you keep voting to let rich people fuck you over.

Mine eyes have seen the glory
of the coming of the lord,
He is trampling out the vintage
where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He hath loosed his fateful lightning
of His terrible swift sword,
His truth is marching on

Glory! Glory ! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah
Glory! Glory ! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on

I have seen Him in the watch fires
of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar
in the evening dews and damps,
I can read his righteous sentence
in the dim and daring lamps,
His day is marching on

I have read a fiery Gospel
writ in burnished rows of steel,
"As ye deal with My contemners
so with you My grace shall deal,"
Let the Hero born of woman
crush the serpent with His heel,
Since God is marching on

He has sounded forth the trumpet
that shall never call retreat,
He is sitting out the hearts of men
before His judgment seat,
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him!
Be jubilant, my feet,
Our God is marching on

The following stanzas are presented
as sung by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 1960

In the beauty of the lilies
Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in his bosom
that transfigures you and me,
As He died to make men holy
let us live to make men free,
His truth is marching on

He is coming like the glory
of the morning on the wave,
He is wisdom to the mighty
He is honor to the brave,
So the world shall be His footstool
and the soul of wrong His slave,
Our God is marching on

This is what happens when the genes get screwed up and you get half a male and half a female in the same body.
IE 'Histrionics'.

Can't you see this dude and a hundred others like him prancing the Gladd office in their flannel 'Jammies' drinking hot chocolate?
All Phil did was speak frankly about what gay men do with their penises to each other. It's not like it's a secret.
Did he speak frankly about 'Bull-Dyke' Rachael Maddcow does to her 'wife'?

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite song comes to mind when I read of these fascist taking over our culture:

Mine eyes have seen the glory
of the coming of the lord,
He is trampling out the vintage
where the grapes of wrath are stored,
He hath loosed his fateful lightning
of His terrible swift sword,
His truth is marching on

I have seen Him in the watch fires
of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar
in the evening dews and damps,
I can read his righteous sentence
in the dim and daring lamps,
His day is marching on

I have read a fiery Gospel
writ in burnished rows of steel,
"As ye deal with My contemners
so with you My grace shall deal,"
Let the Hero born of woman
crush the serpent with His heel,
Since God is marching on

He has sounded forth the trumpet
that shall never call retreat,
He is sitting out the hearts of men
before His judgment seat,
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him!
Be jubilant, my feet,
Our God is marching on

The following stanzas are presented
as sung by The Mormon Tabernacle Choir in 1960

In the beauty of the lilies
Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in his bosom
that transfigures you and me,
As He died to make men holy
let us live to make men free,
His truth is marching on

He is coming like the glory
of the morning on the wave,
He is wisdom to the mighty
He is honor to the brave,
So the world shall be His footstool
and the soul of wrong His slave,
Our God is marching on

Duck Dynasty "outrage" completely manufactured

Spoken like the true fascist libtard, only concerned about free speech when it hits his own, and could not careless if it hits someone else, and jumps in glee if an opponent.

Can anyone here imagine the uproar if a black lesbian social studies major had been fired for talking to people at a customer meeting about how white males have been killing lesbians for centuries and deserved to die for it (kinda like how so many of them say Southerners should be killed for treason for defending slavery in the Civil War).

There would be a national storm of outrage on every major TV network maybe even FOX as well. We would be seeing story after news story 24/7 till that company rehired that dike. The Justus Department would be loosing the dogs of lawsuits and threats of lawsuits until that company prostrated itself upon the altar of 'I Luv Lesbos'.

But if it targets a Southerner like Paula Deen for things said more than 30 years ago *maybe* or some evangelical Bible thumper, then it's 'lets ALL pile in and get some of that scalp!'

Forum List

Back