Dude, Where's My Mod?

Yeah...Give it up!

kneel.gif

you know when article became a mod..he didnt make a big deal of it...at all..unlike some people ..

Dude didn't make a big deal either ... :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle: :lol:

Sorry, I don't have a funny bone to lend you.

You have got to be kidding. Who's brilliant idea was that? Why not make "Liability" a mod while you are at it?

Well I'm sure Del has his hands full being the resident mod asshole ..I guess he needed an assistant.

<smooch>

as long as you're here, there's more than enough asshole to go around.

A couple of my replys have been fucked with on this thread. One altered and one deleted. Neither was tagged with a mod identifier. Do you have knowledge on how that is possible?

Is freedom of speach no longer of value on USMB?

If you did that I would appreciate you do the right thing and resign.

Sue me, asshelmet. :rofl:

<smooch>

A couple of my replys have been fucked with on this thread. One altered and one deleted. Neither was tagged with a mod identifier. Do you have knowledge on how that is possible?

you're full of shit, as usual, sean.

do the right thing and get a vasectomy.

You think so?. I guess I will have Gunny decide that. If he thinks fascists like yourself have the right to alter someones post then so be it. I've got better things to do than play that game. If I was he you or whoever did that would be permanently banned for abuse of privileges.

<smooch>

Why a vasectomy?

Just lay your junk on the table and we can take care of that right away!

cleaver.jpg

No more scrotum-sticking-to-the-thighs-in-the-summer for you!

You think so?. I guess I will have Gunny decide that. If he thinks fascists like yourself have the right to alter someones post then so be it. I've got better things to do than play that game. If I was he you or whoever did that would be permanently banned for abuse of privileges.

well, since i didn't disturb your deathless prose, i guess i'm safe for now.
whew!

I love you del
;)

:dig:

Del is evil and can make grown men cry.

Del is an impotent little bitch. He should be banned.

You are so lucky us mods are fair ... you'd have been gone a long time ago if not.

Kitty do you allways have to chime in with an idiot comment? If you agree that the newest mod can alter replies then you can also go fuck yourself as I offered to the dud in reply #193. Since then he admitted doing it. He needs to be banned permanently for abuse of mod privilege.

Del is an impotent little bitch. He should be banned.

You are so lucky us mods are fair ... you'd have been gone a long time ago if not.

Kitty do you allways have to chime in with an idiot comment? If you agree that the newest mod can alter replies then you can also go fuck yourself as I offered to the dud in reply #193. Since then he admitted doing it. He needs to be banned permanently for abuse of mod privilege.

1. Not my call.

2. I don't really give a fuck what you say anymore.

3. I've been falsely accused of shit too many times to care about this shit.

4. ... it's not my call. ;)

I love these lists ... going to make some "standard" ones soon so I don't have to keep typing them out, I'm too lazy for that.

Forum List

Back