Dude, Where's My Mod?

Bones first google imageshack or photobucket. I use photobucket, sign up for a few account. Now when ever you see a graphic, picture, icon anything visual you like, right click on it with your mouse, then select save as, a box will come up, save them in your picture folder and if you dont' have a picture folder then save them maybe in "your documents" after you have done that, open or go to Photobucket, sign in, and look at the top where it will say upload album. Click on that, then you will see a button to press, now a box will pop up, this is where you go to the folder on your computer where you saved that cute little picture you want. Find it, select, say OK, and wait for it to upload. Once done and you see the photo go back to albums and you will see that picture there with the TAG something like http://photobucetblahblahblah...copy that link (direct link) and then on this message board click the icon for Insert Image, now paste that direct link there. Done.

I blow a knee out and I'll never get off the couch, and be gobbling Percs to boot.

That won't be of any help.

My knee is presently blown out. I am looking at eventual (sooner, not later) knee replacement (after some arthroscopic meniscus repair).

I don't take pain killers. It's NOT that I'm being brave, either. I just can't fuck with the liver -- a bit weakened from all the Tylenol I took over the years for these lousy excuses for knees.
That sucks, man. Thee must be something out there that doesn't screw with your liver so bad...Liquid codene, maybe?

Yeah...Give it up!

kneel.gif

you know when article became a mod..he didnt make a big deal of it...at all..unlike some people ..

Dude didn't make a big deal either ... :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle: :lol:

Everybody please welcome your new Mod, Dude!

Welcome aboard, Dude!

You have got to be kidding. Who's brilliant idea was that? Why not make "Liability" a mod while you are at it?

Well I'm sure Del has his hands full being the resident mod asshole ..I guess he needed an assistant.

<smooch>

as long as you're here, there's more than enough asshole to go around.

Welcome aboard, Dude!

You have got to be kidding. Who's brilliant idea was that? Why not make "Liability" a mod while you are at it?

Well I'm sure Del has his hands full being the resident mod asshole ..I guess he needed an assistant.

<smooch>

your avatar is so cute all fanged up. LOL

Welcome aboard, Dude!

<smooch>

Huggy WTF is your damn problem? Del is a cool moderator and seems like a generally relaxed poster.

I reach through your internet and :slap: you

Welcome aboard, Dude!

<smooch>

A couple of my replys have been fucked with on this thread. One altered and one deleted. Neither was tagged with a mod identifier. Do you have knowledge on how that is possible?

Is freedom of speach no longer of value on USMB?

If you did that I would appreciate you do the right thing and resign.

<smooch>

Huggy WTF is your damn problem? Del is a cool moderator and seems like a generally relaxed poster.

I reach through your internet and :slap: you
Del is evil and can make grown men cry.

<smooch>

A couple of my replys have been fucked with on this thread. One altered and one deleted. Neither was tagged with a mod identifier. Do you have knowledge on how that is possible?

Is freedom of speach no longer of value on USMB?

If you did that I would appreciate you do the right thing and resign.

you're full of shit, as usual, sean.

do the right thing and get a vasectomy.

Forum List

Back