Dude, Where's My Mod?

I thought half you guys were ex military...Thought a half marathon was just a warm up for the real thing...

lol ... 4 years ago when I was still active duty maybe.

Now I'd have to train to get up to running a half marathon.

I'm slacking in my middle years. I could go out and run it now, once. Ten years ago i could run one every day for at least 3-4 days, I'm sure.

Not that I wonder why my knees are shot or anything.:lol:

War and basketball prolly didn't help much either.

I'm slacking in my middle years. I could go out and run it now, once. Ten years ago i could run one every day for at least 3-4 days, I'm sure.

Powerlifting, basketball, martial arts and football. Add distance running to that. I have to admit though, NOTHING trashed my ankles like basketball. I've broken both, and sprained them each at least a dozen times.

Humping a pack anywhere from 80-150 lbs in old-school combat boots didn't help much.:lol:

we are so brutal to our bodies...i have had a bad knee since i was 8...just the little amount of boxing i did at a local gym has made just touching my hands painful...i cant stand anything hitting my hands...
and i am sorry ...one good concussion was it for me...ya know guys when a woman is vomiting her guts out....cause of a concussion...dont tell her....o this happens to guys all the time...like its a good thing

Yup my years of dirtbike racing then riding destroyed my knee, hip, and wrist.

Plus when i flipped that car over at 80mph it really f-ed up my shoulder bad.

At least I never got shot at, well once when on the dirtbike but thats my own fault for trespassing.

knock on wood...i have never been in a wreck where i got more than bumps and bruises.....i hate the sound of crunching metal....now that is a sound i have heard often...

i have been lucky...other than busting my knee and cutting the arota (the one that gushes every minute or so....long spurts of blood...shooting from knee...) i have not had many injuries...

o shit that dislocated foot was a bitch....

knock on wood...i have never been in a wreck where i got more than bumps and bruises.....i hate the sound of crunching metal....now that is a sound i have heard often...

i have been lucky...other than busting my knee and cutting the arota (the one that gushes every minute or so....long spurts of blood...shooting from knee...) i have not had many injuries...

o shit that dislocated foot was a bitch....

Squirting blood is never a good thing

I thought half you guys were ex military...Thought a half marathon was just a warm up for the real thing...

the marines don't provide you with the $150 shoes?

Powerlifting, basketball, martial arts and football. Add distance running to that. I have to admit though, NOTHING trashed my ankles like basketball. I've broken both, and sprained them each at least a dozen times.

Humping a pack anywhere from 80-150 lbs in old-school combat boots didn't help much.:lol:
damn I tore my rotator cuff playing the Wii

Dude, I think Bones wanted you to ski harder so you would have to quit being a Mod...lol...um bones if that was the case then if Dude got injured while skiing he would be able to be on this message board a hell of a lot more.

*laughing*

fuck you bitch lol...you got perc's...now i will come take care of you and share them perc's...a friend just blew out his knee wake boarding...he hopes he will be able to ski in march...

the 1/2 binders are sooooooooo sensitive....

Forum List

Back