Dude, Where's My Mod?

Only morons - seriously - could possibly think that this site's rules could be anything used to promote any partisan bias. They are crystal clear rules with little room for subjectivity.

if you REALLY want to worry about something, you might want to worry more about the military cabal I'm forming as a staff. :cool:

pickins-flat.gif

I thought half you guys were ex military...Thought a half marathon was just a warm up for the real thing...

lol ... 4 years ago when I was still active duty maybe.

Now I'd have to train to get up to running a half marathon.

I thought half you guys were ex military...Thought a half marathon was just a warm up for the real thing...

lol ... 4 years ago when I was still active duty maybe.

Now I'd have to train to get up to running a half marathon.

I'm slacking in my middle years. I could go out and run it now, once. Ten years ago i could run one every day for at least 3-4 days, I'm sure.

Not that I wonder why my knees are shot or anything.:lol:

The Coen brothers do some interesting films, my personal favorite is 'Raising Arizona.' 'The Big Lebowski' reminds me of the students my wife teaches and wonders why - lazy but clever when it comes to being lazy.

I'm a libertarian.....Card-carrying member of the party, in fact.

So much for your pattern.

Anyone who isn't a card-carry follower of Obama and Karl Marx is a "rightie" to Grump.

Let's try some other little "lists":

Mods from Boston:

Del
A15
CW

Male Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude

Female mods

EZ
KittenKoder

Former/retired military Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude (AF, right?)

Political extremist/partisan mods

*chirp*

Mods I have to babysit

again *chirp*

I like this list thingy but it don't mean squat. This ain't the damn ACLU who rather play PC than the people who can do the job.

Sense of humor:

ALL

Sense of irony:

ALL

I think those are important qualities...good picking!

Forum List

Back