Dude, Where's My Mod?

doghouse.gif

okay how do you get them fancy emotes? i have tried to figure that out....for a while now...and jokes on you....your a mod now...you have to help peeps like me...regardless of wanting to or not....its your job....o yea...you work for me....dude

I blow a knee out and I'll never get off the couch, and be gobbling Percs to boot.

That won't be of any help.

My knee is presently blown out. I am looking at eventual (sooner, not later) knee replacement (after some arthroscopic meniscus repair).

I don't take pain killers. It's NOT that I'm being brave, either. I just can't fuck with the liver -- a bit weakened from all the Tylenol I took over the years for these lousy excuses for knees.

okay how do you get them fancy emotes? i have tried to figure that out....for a while now...and jokes on you....your a mod now...you have to help peeps like me...regardless of wanting to or not....its your job....o yea...you work for me....dude
:eusa_whistle::popcorn:

I blow a knee out and I'll never get off the couch, and be gobbling Percs to boot.

That won't be of any help.

My knee is presently blown out. I am looking at eventual (sooner, not later) knee replacement (after some arthroscopic meniscus repair).

I don't take pain killers. It's NOT that I'm being brave, either. I just can't fuck with the liver -- a bit weakened from all the Tylenol I took over the years for these lousy excuses for knees.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Who are you and what have you done with Liability? No way in hell that idiot would lay down a road so clear to follow about his "knees" being shot. I don't even have the heart to take advantage so easily grabbed and start this joke...anybody?

I'm sorry but I really don't believe it is liability that posted this.

you know when article became a mod..he didnt make a big deal of it...at all..unlike some people ..
I'm not the one starting or bumping the threads.

You have got to be kidding. Who's brilliant idea was that? Why not make "Liability" a mod while you are at it?

Well I'm sure Del has his hands full being the resident mod asshole ..I guess he needed an assistant.

okay you need to type real slow here....how do you save them and where do you save them into....can you save them into the little icon box that comes up when you hit "go advanced"

okay you need to type real slow here....how do you save them and where do you save them into....can you save them into the little icon box that comes up when you hit "go advanced"
Right click > save picture as...Or view image.

Then I save them to wherever they go (usually My Pix), make a folder for them, then drag-n-drop.

When I want to post, I go to imageshack and upload it there..They give me an HTML code to tag.

Forum List

Back