Dumb Rightwingers make us all look bad. Morons without ANY logic

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011

We are winning in the courts case after case yet these dumbfucks plot this kind of stupid shit?

I say it time after time. We are often our own worst enemies.
Right now the public is turning on the left and then some right wing moron steps up to the plate and takes the wind out of our sails.

We are winning in the courts case after case yet these dumbfucks plot this kind of stupid shit?

Right now the public is turning on the left and then some right wing moron steps up to the plate and takes the wind out of our sails.

You sure Jussie Smollett isn't involved here?

Not based on the info available.

They are not right wingers and Tim didn't have all the information when he made that vid.

The ring leader is on vid railing about Trump is not your friend, dude. While he has a leftist anarchist flag like ANTIFA hanging on the wall.

Turns out these "right wingers" are in fact anarcho-communists.

It was the right wingers who turned them in.

Sorry but this was emboldened by rhetoric from Trump... These guys met at that 2nd amendment rally, Trump was pushing the opening of the state using inflammatory words...

By the way what court cases are ye winning...

Democrats are going to take the gloves off when they get in... Increase the Supreme court and make Puerto Rico and Washington DC states... The Supreme Court because of GOP blocking and rushing... The States because at the moment the votes for the last three senate votes havin 55% of the Vote to GOP 44%, yet GOP have the majority... It is clear that Democrats are grossly under represented in the Senate.

You believe the FBI and media?

I’ll let this play out a few days/weeks before coming to a conclusion.

Stories and facts tend to change after more investigating

What makes you think many RWers aren't idiots?

Sorry but this was emboldened by rhetoric from Trump... These guys met at that 2nd amendment rally, Trump was pushing the opening of the state using inflammatory words...

Democrats are going to take the gloves off when they get in... Increase the Supreme court and make Puerto Rico and Washington DC states... The Supreme Court because of GOP blocking and rushing... The States because at the moment the votes for the last three senate votes havin 55% of the Vote to GOP 44%, yet GOP have the majority... It is clear that Democrats are grossly under represented in the Senate.
Straight to Trump....

Pathetic

You, like the OP, apparently didn't get the memo...The right wingers worked with the feds, infiltrated the pantifa/ancom operation, and got them busted.

The rest of that is just so much moonbat twaddle.

Not based on the info available.

It did take a while to unravel Smollett's story.

By all accounts the plot to kidnap a sitting governor was a pipe dream fantasy concockted by some idiots who had no idea their internet conversation was just what the FBI needed. I wonder how many lefties are fantasizing (plotting?) about the President and the Covid virus. I bet the FBI could round up a hundred, (maybe a thousand) lefties who are plotting against the administration but alas the FBI isn't geared toward left wing conspiracies.

Last edited:
I wonder how many lefties are fantasizing (plotting?) about the President and the Covid virus. I bet the FBI could round up a hundred lefties who are plotting against the administration but alas they are reluctant to go that way.
No doubt the left get a pass because of their race based cover

I had the exact same thought, although I have not really looked into this yet. BUT.... coincidentally Whitmer just happens to a be a controversial governor who has criticized Trump, and this scandal comes out just before the election, a day after the FBI is about to be made to look really bad because of 1000 newly declassified documents?

But otherwise, I agree with the OP if it is what she says, don't do stupid things to drive their narrative. You just really pissed me off.

So they plotted while... the far left was doing?

Of course, the media has now memoryholed the case where a far leftist opened fire on republican officials. Good thing he was a leftist and could not hit a thing. Wonder how it happened that FBI did not catch that...

They are not Right-Wingers, here's one of them Brandon Caserta and that's one of the Anarchists flags. They are not Right-Wingers, they are Anarchists who hate the Michigan Governor AND hate Donald Trump AND hate the Police:

1602202029135.png

1602202143496.png

He HATES Donald Trump as well:

1602202247118.png

They are not Right-Wingers, here's one of them Brandon Caserta and that's one of the Anarchists flags:

View attachment 398920

View attachment 398923

He HATES Donald Trump as well:

View attachment 398925

Well seeing as the media thinks BLM are white supremacists when they riot... who is surprised?

Forum List

Back